[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do guys think heterochromia in girls is unattractive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 532.jpg (364KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
532.jpg
364KB, 1280x720px
Do guys think heterochromia in girls is unattractive?
>>
>>38506526
Theres a girl at my workplace with one green and one blue eye

shes a mega qt
>>
>>38506526
It's fucking awesome and I hope I meet one someday

>>38506570
Lucky, do you have a picture of her? Do you like her?
>>
>>38506526

o-of could not! why would I think i-its unattractive?
>>
>>38506526
WAY too young haha
>>
>>38506636
I doubt shed approve of me posting pics of her on the internet so I wont, and I do like her
>>
File: Ihateyou.png (267KB, 458x389px) Image search: [Google]
Ihateyou.png
267KB, 458x389px
>>38506526
>I'm unique and special with extremely rare eyes
>Will anyone like me????????

kys attention whore
>>
>>38506664
DUDE TALK TO HER SHE MIGHT LIKE YOU
>>
>>38506753
>having the courage to talk to a girl
what kind of normie do you take me for
>>
>>38506526
I actually do. Socially it could have repercussions, she might be one of those types who is useless and doesn't want to do anything or go anywhere because "people will j-j-judge her!" and is just boring. Could also be a sarcastic, defensive bitch from a lifetime or people commenting on something she can't even see and couldn't choose. Worst case scenario, she thinks she's a huge special snowflake, wearing loads of make up, bringing it up a lot, generally drawing focus to it and overall craving attention and compliments because of her eyes. Having narcissistic traits like that no matter what makes me dislike you. Anyway, those three cases I described are merely "spec"ulation and none could apply to a girl, but then there's the fact I find it physically unattractive too. I've always had issues looking people in the eyes, this just makes it even more difficult to focus on her, both irl and in its extreme anime version.
>>
>>38506526
Yeah I have it myself, along with sectoral heterocromia so it'd be beat to have anime eyed children
>>
>>38506835
Please post a picture if you're okay with doing so. Are you biologically male or female?
>>
honestly yeah its attractive asf
>>
no, it's honestly a very neutral thing for me as opposed to other facial characteristics. still, if i ever had a girl that was insecure about it i would by all means try to make her feel good about herself and learn to love it as she did
>>
https://www.instagram.com/krotchy/?hl=en

this girl got famous only because of heterochromia.

i'm not entirely convinced she isnt just wearing a colored contact

i have it too actually
>>
It's the result of inbreeding somewhere along the family line.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.