[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 25

What is the drug for robots?

What is your drug of choice?
>>
>>38505126
downer....heroin

pure bliss then self destruction in the long run...we dont give a fuck about death anyway

upper...i dont know
>>
File: rape.jpg (152KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
152KB, 1080x720px
Weed is THE neet drug. Harmless, cheap and lets you handle doing nothing. Used to be addicted to booze. Would not recommend.
>>
>>38505176
considering these are the easiest to buy and good for doing alone id have to agree.
>>
>>38505153
whats herion actually like? is it worth the money? whats it like doing it alone?
>>
>>38505485
I can only imagine to be honest Ive never done it.

But from what I have gathered its the most unbelievably euphoric high with a gentle and eventual come down. The addiction stage looks worse than anything else in human experience though. and apparently you never achieve the height of your first hit ever.

If you ever do it I would do it at a good point in life to experience it in safe and stable conditions and never turn to it in rough times or youll fuck up.

>tfw i will never do heroin
>>
File: 00103what.png (308KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
00103what.png
308KB, 421x421px
Smoking the rest of my weed. I want to make DMT but I'm too lazy. I can't buy anything anymore because Trump took down Alphabay and Hansa. Tor is compromised.
>>
weed, percocets
>>
File: 1410149241429.gif (466KB, 330x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410149241429.gif
466KB, 330x250px
>tfw got a ton of bottles of tussin and gonna do a big fat DXM extraction
goodbye you fucking shit sorbitol cherry syrup taste. go to hell
should get like 2 and a half grams of pure powder from this, and my local pharmacy was having a sale on the stuff too
anyone have experience doing this?
>>
Anyone here tried phenibut? I know it's not a "real" drug but I'm wondering if I should try it.
>>
>>38506320
it's alright, good potentiator for alcohol and good sleep aid. Great for anxiety but don't use it often. It's basically like a placebo for me though so I am not sure if I should be advising anyone about what it's like.
>>
Good ol' booze and weed.
>>
Weed&Booze

Done acid twice as well and it was awesome and a bit terrifying, kinda like a roller coaster
>>
>>38505485
Nobody will tell you this, but from hanging out with junkies, I know that heroin is expensive as fuck to maintain as an addiction. Do not bother unless you make a mid six-figure income.
>>
>tfw never done drugs because very sheltered
>all I want in life is to have a robot buddy to get high with
>>
>>38505485
It's a blissful state of mind where your whole body just feels good and warm physically. Everything you're stressed about in your life is completely dissolved and your head kind of forgets and you have this carefree I-don't-give-a-fuck-I'm-on heroin. It's one of the best highs because of that. It's almost like falling asleep and all your muscles and aches become completely relaxed and chilled and you get hit with waves of this almost orgasmic euphoria that you don't want to run out of. It's nothing intense unless you shoot it up though. The rush is unbelievable. Shit hits you so hard and so fast, it's like GOD, nothing else matters right now.

When I used to do it more often, all I wanted to do was to lie down because you just feel so nice. Heroin really is a powerful drug because of that feeling which is why you should be cautious if you ever try it. Addiction sneaks up on you and you might not even realize it. You think you're functional but you're really not.

And yes it is worth the money compared to pills but you're also building a tolerance to a stronger opioid.

I've only ever done it alone but it's pretty risky in case you OD which is why you should know your tolerance. Test every batch you get then go from there.

stay safe
>>
>>38505701
TOR drug sites have been taken down? Weird coincidence, I was talking about using TOR for this purpose just the other day.

>>38506165
Yes. I used to use naphtha for the "lemon extraction" or whatever it's called. Most disgusting thing I have ever tasted, bar none.
>>
Weed. Xans, codeine, and addies when I they come through my town my town too.

Weed truly is the comfy drug. Like you don't have to worry about dying from it, its cheap, it's everywhere, and people don't look at you weird when they find out you smoke.

I can't even tell you how /comfy/ the feeling is of coming home working some shit ass min wage job, plopping on your buddies couch and listen to some music over a bowl with really good weed that came in to your little tiny ass poor fuckerton population 200 town in the middle of no where and relax. Enjoy a nice conversation with your bud, have some laughs, and walk home buzzin.

What is shit about weed is the millennial weed culture.
>>
>>38505126
DXM is THE robot drug

Currently on the afterglow from taking some yesterday
>>
>>38508412
where do you live anon

>>38508452
>Yes. I used to use naphtha for the "lemon extraction" or whatever it's called.
Hmm, I will be using single phase A/B extraction, different method. And also using gel caps. Avoiding bad taste is the whole point of this operation, after all
>>
>>38508567
I was too lazy to go to the trouble of capping it. There wasn't a lot I needed to get down, so after I went through the 2-3+ hour process or so of extraction, I just wanted to take the stuff. Same with my San Pedro.
>>
File: 1500448308641.jpg (115KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500448308641.jpg
115KB, 1200x900px
Just found 300mg of DXM.
>>
File: 1432652248419.jpg (376KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1432652248419.jpg
376KB, 800x1066px
plugged 10 20mg DXM mucinix tabs dissolved in water

what am I in for?
>>
>>38508821
light first plateau weirdness probably.
what other ingredients are there in mucinex? you shouldn't be taking that
>>
>>38508986
enough guaifenesin to make me puke but it does not get absorbed rectally
>>
often thought about doing drugs but there is one thing stopping me. long time addicts says they don't even get high anymore, they just use to feel normal.
>>
brother was/is an addict. usually heroin/meth. So due to seeing him absolutely trash everyone he's ever claimed to care about and making me feel absolute burning hate for someone that I never thought I could hate I'll never touch that shit.

But weed occasionally I'm fine with. Kinda just cigarettes and alcohol loser otherwise.
>>
File: colorful.gif (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
colorful.gif
2MB, 768x432px
>microdose LSD
>Kratom

Kratom with no previous opiate tolerance can be comparable to low doses of Heroin. Microdosing LSD is just great overall happy, confidence boosting, etc just without the intense visuals of a regular dose.
>>
>>38509136
that's brilliant anon

>>38509154
every drug is different and every person uses drugs differently. Just don't be a retard and turn into a junkie
>>
>>38508416
Did you inject smack or was this just oxycontin?
>>
>>38506320
Why is it not a "real" drug? Take six grams and tell us how fake that is. lmoa
>>
Where do robots get drugs if they all live in their mother's basement?
>>
>>38505126
Any of you guys ever try 1p-lsd? Thinking of trying it considering that it's legal and all
>>
>>38510496
People I met through the Internet, and sometimes I order from strangers on the Internet. I got a gram of very very good quality crystal MDMA the other day through the mail, very nice desu.
>>
File: mOnvOJG.png (379KB, 2244x2377px) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png
379KB, 2244x2377px
>tfw I just bought some marijuana for the very first time
>reading up on how to roll a joint on wikihow
>apparently it's the most complex fucking thing on the planet

fuck I knew I made a mistake doing this, drug use is for normies I can't handle the stress of all this, apparently I need filter tips and tobacco and shit but all I bought was the marijuana and some little Bob Marley wrapping paper
>>
>>38510496
DXM is available otc in most general stores
at dollar tree they sell 225mgs worth of gells for a buck
you can also order RCs pretty easily
>>
File: sunglasses.jpg (44KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
sunglasses.jpg
44KB, 1067x600px
>mfw some normalfag tells me to not trip by myself
>>
>>38510528
You could go the sneaky teenager route and use a coke can pipe, but it's not good for you. Rolling a bad joint will waste the weed.
>>
File: 1500485676253.jpg (150KB, 545x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500485676253.jpg
150KB, 545x900px
>>38510528
I remember rolling my first joint too

Filters are entirely optional and tobacco is only used if you're making a spliff
>>
>>38510528
Babbys first joint:
To make a filter, take some thick paper and fold a tiny W, and then you roll the paper around that. It's very easy.
You then take the rolling paper, take a tiny bit of ground up weed (you can use your fingers, but it's better to get a grinder, make as small pieces of weed as possible) and put it in the paper, with the filter on the end.
Cradle the joint between your fingers, slowly caressing it back and forth so that it falls into place.
You then roll the paper around it, make sure it gets somewhat snug around the filter. Getting the paper to actually go over and under on the ends can be quite hard but practice till you get it.
You now have a really shitty joint, use a small pen or something and keep packing it with weed. Not too much, make sure you can get a decent pull of air through it, but it should still be somewhat firm.
Take the outermost parts of the paper and seal it, by twisting it like a candy wrapper.

Congrats, you now have a (probably shitty) joint. Rolling is an art, but you'll get the hang of it.
>>
>>38510613
they make it seem so easy on television, I only bought 4 grams too because buying marijuana over the internet and having it come right to your mailbox seemed too good to be true but it actually was that easy

i should have bought more I'm just going to waste it all because I can't do this one simple thing
>>
>>38510528
ignore all others, stop right there. joints are for fools. You can easily smoke out of a spoon pipe or bong, it's way more efficient too. Joints leak smoke everywhere and keep burning when you're not inhaling. Fuck that
>>
Anyone here ever done codeine? What sort of effects does it give? Considering getting some but wondering if it's worth it or not.
>>
>>38510646
I don't own a bong or a pipe man I'm a robot
>>
>>38510660
It just feels good man, and makes you drowsy. Don't do it too often though, tolerance builds fast and it *is* addictive, like any other opiate.
>>
>>38510669
you can make one out of common household items you fucking retard.
>>
Has anyone here done pregabalin? I think it's the most underrated pharm drug out there. It's an entactogen, anxiolytic, euphoriant, mood stabilizer, analgesic, the list goes on. Not a subtle feeling at all either. Combines well with most other rec drugs too, I've tried it with amphetamines, opiates, and psychedelics and it just adds a heavenly layer to it all.
>>
>>38510669
me neither until i bought weed lol

you can make one of either very easily.

if none of this sounds like a good idea, look up how to make edibles, and optionally spinning off of that, you can put the decarbed weed into an alcohol solution and make a tincture. good stuff, very efficient and easy
>>
>>38510669
Don't listen to anon, I think joints are great. Explore anon, and see what you like. For now, try to git gud at rolling, or just go to a headshop/tobacco store and buy a pipe, any kind really. Don't ask for a "weed pipe", just ask for a pipe or a glass pipe if it's a headshop.
>>
>>38509389
For a long time, I thought kratom was bunk. I just made a huge batch of tea with 100g of a red ma daeng. Shit is unbelievable, though will inevitably become illegal. Too bad
>>
I tried coating my lips and tongue for 5 minutes with capsaicin yesterday then washed it out with milk in order to induce TRPV1-based endorphin release. It felt like a light opiate high (~15mg oxy) and lasted around 10 minutes. Not worth the initial pain desu but it was fun to experiment.
>>
>>38510722
How much am I supposed to use?

I was reading and some places say I should use about a third of a gram for one joint? Is that right?
>>
>>38510669
>aw man I just bought a car but you're telling me now I have to buy gas to make it work too!??
>>
>>38510783
lol don't weigh your weed out when you're rolling a joint. who does that
just smoke however much you want. it's not a precise science lmfao
>>
>>38510693
Would you say its relaxing? because that's the high I'm looking for at the moment.
>>
>>38510806
Yes supremely relaxing but once it wears off (~4-6 hours) you will feel kind of anxious.
>>
>>38510806
did you even read what I said? obviously it is relaxing.
>>
>>38510783
A third of a gram or half a gram is fine, you'll probably get high as balls if you smoke the whole thing since you have no tolerance, but that's fine! It's pot, you won't die or anything. Just make sure you're in a good place to do it.

I wouldn't worry about how much right now, just try to roll the joint, and smoke casually until you feel like you're done and then just cap it and save it for later. It's not like you have to use all of it now.

>>38510806
Yes, very relaxing, but don't use it as a crutch. Make good times better, not bad times good.
>>
>>38510829
"you" didn't say that, I did. Don't be rude ITT, drug threads are /comfy/ threads.
>>
>>38510885
the amount of mouthbreating retards these threads attract is infuriating and you should feel bad for encouraging them.
>>
>>38510829
I read what you said, I was just trying to make sure, so thanks.

>>38510850
That's good advice, I was only planning on doing it a few times anyhow.
>>
File: 1361259864049.jpg (496KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1361259864049.jpg
496KB, 1500x1500px
>>38510913
That's cool, I too enjoy some opiates once in a while. I hope you have fun.

>>38510908
Shush, all the people here are nice but you. Maybe you just need to smoke some dope to calm down?
>>
>>38510829
>>38510908
"good" does not necessarily mean "relaxing" but yes anon should have known what opiates generally do
>>
>>38510987
I was trying to create a dialog, of course I know what general effects opiates have.
>>
>>38510496
If you've ever worked a minimum wage job before with other people, you've worked with someone who sells weed. Finding other dealers for other drugs takes time. I work in a supermarket, and I know of 4 weed dealers two xanax dealers and an acid dealer with nice cheap tabs
>>
>>38510528
If you fucked up the joints, just get an apple and make a pipe out of it, it takes 2 minutes tops and you can't really fuck it up
>>
I heard a good way to find pot dealers when traveling, at least in the US, is to order a pizza and ask the delivery guy.
>>
Done LSD a few times but I don't think it's for me. Trips felt ok overall but it made me feel weird and panicky for a few days afterwards. I usually just like to drink a few shots at evening while watching anime to relax.

Can someone describe the effects of DMX in detail? Is it really intense and strange like acid or more comfy?
>>
>>38505822
Percocets are actually amazing.
>>
File: tumblr_opm0e4hdmb1rz0goio1_1280.gif (645KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opm0e4hdmb1rz0goio1_1280.gif
645KB, 640x480px
>>38511255
DXM, dextromethorphan, DMX is the rapper.

Effects are dissociative, same class of drugs as PCP and ketamine, but it feels much different than those, or any other drug. I don't think I am capable of describing what it feels like, it's really weird, often considered a very outcasty or antisocial drug, best fit for sitting alone in the dark listening to music. It feels like a recovered childhood memory or previous life. Feels kind of like you have a reptile brain, and if you looked down and saw a new arm coming out of your stomach, you wouldn't be surprised, you'd just accept it. Walking becomes very hard on DXM, it feels bowling-ball-ish. You can feel like your life is a movie or like you're flying through space. All of this might sound kind of generically trippy but it's waaay different than LSD or anything like that.

If you do do it, make sure the cough syrup or gel etc. you are buying contains nothing other than DXM. Other ingredients are almost always bad news and can make you extremely nauseous or give you liver failure and a painful death. DXM HBr is the preferred kind for most users, polistirex (in delsym) lasts twice as long but is half as powerful.

Read some erowid reports about it for a better idea. And don't do it more than once a week or two because it will put holes in your brain and warp your personality like a plastic figurine left in front of a hairdryer for too long (if you have existing mental illnesses don't do drugs, and doing drugs may trigger uncovered mental illnesses too so be careful). DXM with weed is amazing, probably with psychedelics too but that might just be too intense... but it can be very dangerous when combined with certain other drugs like alcohol or downers, and especially MDMA, meth, coke, MAOIs or SSRIs. If in doubt, don't do it. You could die
It also makes your blood pressure very high so don't do it if you have heart problems.

Godspeed
>>
File: dxm.png (188KB, 2784x952px) Image search: [Google]
dxm.png
188KB, 2784x952px
>>38511255
also there are different plateaus of a DXM trip, 4 distinct levels that happen when you consume different amounts. They're very different from each other; 1st is mild and weird like being a little high or a little drunk. 2nd is trippy as fuck. 3rd and 4th are way more intense and practically separate universes of experience. It depends on your body weight what dose is which.
>>
>>38511255
Not to say >>38511569 is wrong, but I've had quite a different experience with DXM

All movements become easy/effortless and walking feels robotic but not difficult to me. Taking in a deeper breath than I ever have is easier than blinking sober. The drug is actually very social at first plat doses and only once you start getting too dissociated does it become an asocial experience. It also did wonders for my bouts of depression, working almost instantly and lasting for weeks beyond the trip.

As far as comparing it to acid, there aren't really any visuals unless you close your eyes in a dark room, but even those aren't that interesting. The headspace you're in certainly feels very strange/alien but you retain a full sense of confidence and your thoughts feel 'normal', unlike the cognitive and emotional flexibility of LSD where you have no idea what points you might reach and you are exploring the theme park.
>>
File: 1490144167032.png (553KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490144167032.png
553KB, 449x600px
DXM afterglow here. I think things are gonna start getting interesting soon.
>>
>>38511675
For me I had to combine with weed to get visuals. Then I was absolutely blown away by how great the combination was.

Also I should mention it makes my vision really fucked up and my eyes cross a lot. That seems to be a common effect as well but it's really weird and sometimes scary, especially if you're not expecting it.
>>
>>38511255
oh yeah one more thing about DXM. It can trigger histamine flushes and make you very red, splotchy, and itchy, itchier than you've ever felt in your life. But the cure is simply to take one or two benadryl a few minutes before chugging dat sizzurp

so what do you think anon, are you going to do DXM?
>>
>>38510524
Aren't you supposed to cleave it?
>>
File: 1423295477739.jpg (614KB, 1500x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1423295477739.jpg
614KB, 1500x1159px
you don't need drugs anon. they aren't going to fix the gaping holes in your life.
>>
>>38505126
I only smoke weed, occasionally ill come across some acid and ill buy it to have a fun trip while at the park at night time or something.
Ive done harder drugs before and it just stopped being worth it/fun.
Weed and acid just keeps its charm and it makes me happy.
>>
>>38510528
Uh anon, just go buy a pipe or something.
Ive been smoking for a long time and i dont know how to roll joints either, its hard as fuck.
>>
File: 1500399035620.png (549KB, 2500x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500399035620.png
549KB, 2500x1080px
>too poor to do drugs
>>
Question for any acidheads out there:

Is it normal to feel somewhat nauseous and have a slight metal taste in my mouth when tripping? Before you say it's some kind of RC, I've done a few of those and know the distinct bitter/numbing feeling that the notable psychostims have, and it's not that.
>>
>>38512361
Also I would add that it only pops up during the trip, not while the blotter is in my mouth.
>>
>>38512326
>posting le anime depression suicide memes
I don't feel any pity for you, you're basically a hollow human, a philosophical zombie. No genuine human would have such a deficit of cultural taste
>>38512361
That is something I would chalk up to being your individual reaction. Nausea for sure; metal taste, maybe brush your teeth and see what changes? Maybe you have a weird mouth microbiome.
>>
Doing DXM will literally make you retarded. Not joking, literally. It will make you a mouthbreathing retard.
>>
>>38512498
acutely, that's the point
chronically, only if you do it irresponsibly much
>>
File: 1499135028595-pol.jpg (27KB, 539x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499135028595-pol.jpg
27KB, 539x500px
>>38510528
If you still have the joint, its very easy anon. Take your paper and hold it with the glue side facing toward you. Load the paper with your weed a little above the middle crease and lick the glue. Tuck the mouthpiece bottom side of the paper into the middle crease to compact the weed. Try this at an angle by pushing the mouth-end of the bottom-paper into the direction of the center of the whole paper. Like a / shape. An angle will make the fit tighter and you're going for a tight fit that will hold as much weed during the process as possible. You'll move on to licking and sealing the next section, which becomes easier as you've defined the circular shape of the mouthpiece and the rolling will follow suit accordingly. You probably notice in filmography that some will roll with both of their hands. The trick there is that they are folding the tuck-end at the corner so that the paper will go in "tight". This tightness is so that the weed will stay under the paper like a groove while the overlapping takes place. This is the most important part because this is how to make or break (literally) your joint. Do not let go of one end of the joint to fold the top-paper over what you've just rolled unless you intend to roll a cone, in such point refer to the folding method of the mouth-end. Guide the original bottom-paper's edge that is now a cylindrical hammock for the weed INTO the crease of the paper by tightly holding the mouth-end, index finger BEHIND the top-paper and thumb on the hammock, and pressing forward with your thumb as you relax your index finger to "feed" the top-paper toward hugging the rounded hammock. At this point if your glue has redried you can soak it from the outside.
>>
>>38512140
What does that mean? Sorry haven't tried anything like that ever
>>
>>38510707
anon, can you elaborate on how to do this?

what is "decarbed weed" and an "alcohol solution" exactly here?
>>
>>38505126
My drugs of choice are heroin and weed. Couldn't get H tonight so I'm on 150mg of IV meth atm, I'm feeling fantastic. I also took a xanax bar (from my script, fuck pressies) and 200mg seroquel to balance out the tweakiness.
>>
>>38512498
You got any proof?
>>
>>38510528
gut the top half of a cig and mix in pot with tobacco. it's easy
>>
File: images (31).jpg (33KB, 349x422px) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
33KB, 349x422px
>>38506320
I take it in the mornings often to get throught a boring work day at a public library. I dont get a high from it but i have general anxiety disorder and it stops me worrying so much about pointless things. My doctor gives me valium but i always end up abusing it and im sick of being dependnt on it. I would feel more of a buzz from a two cans of beer than i do from my max dose of phenebut.

I think overall it can be a good thing for me. My work life and relationship have improved in the 18 months ive been taking it.

I get it from a sports supplyment shop.

Pic related.

They give it to russian cosmonauts for nerves.
>>
>>38505126
School is my drug of choice
>>
>>38512959
Ever been able to get your hands on d-meth?
>>
>>38505126
kratom.
Cheapish, can order online
>>
>>38508556
I only use DXM when in opi withdrawal, or to reduce tolerance
>>
weed booze and xannies are all i ever need
>>
>>38506320
only take it once a week, it has by far the worst withdrawal I've experienced. you also get hooked physically VERY fast, like 2-3 days in a row fast.
>>
>>38513318
Oh no I would pick MXE weed and ambien, yes perfection
>>
>>38513236
To my knowledge, a lot of meth around is racemic. Regardless, the stuff I just had is stupid fire. I might cop more tomorrow if I can't pick up some BTH.
>>
File: molly.jpg (109KB, 801x413px) Image search: [Google]
molly.jpg
109KB, 801x413px
>>38505126
want me some molly and worry my friend coming over in august wont have any cus alphabay is down
>>
>>38508531
>hat is shit about weed is the millennial weed culture.

like what, I'm interested
>>
>>38513380
That seems to be the case, at least for all the stuff I can find in the US. Probably because all the meth from labs is racemic.
Heard some UK meth isn't but never had thought it was worth getting some. Good luck finding some dog food, never been my type of thing.
>>
>>38512361
Nausea is pretty common. Acid barfs are the worst.
>>
How do you do DXM? Just dribk cough syrup? What do you add to it?

My drug of choice is usually weed, but i want to try aome different stuff. Did speed a few times also.
>>
>>38510697
oh wow m8 when I have big presentations to give I take pregabalin, a beta blocker, and theanine and I am the smoothest charmiest motherfucker on the planet. Queue the next day and I'm back to being my nervous self who can't get the second word out straight. Shit is god's gift.
>>
>>38505126
helium rope or bullet
>>
>>38513512
Thanks brotha, bless up.
>>
>>38505126
Weed for short term autism relief

DMT for long term autism relief
>>
>>38510695
He's new you jackass, chill
>>
>>38505153
heroin all the way..
I stopped smoking weed and fucking with any other drug because they just don't compare.
>>
>>38513620
I won't ever stop smoking tree cuz I feel like it "completes" every drug I do. That being said, it's nodsquad or no squad ya diiig, I love heroin but opana is better.
>>
>>38513722
haha yes opana is what me and my buddies started on. omg those nods where legendary. can't find those stop sign 40s no more so it's been H for the last 5 years of my fantastic life. My straight edge girl friend loved the old panas too but now we both share the love for H it's the only thing that makes life worth living for us.
>>
>>38513818
p.s.
yes you can achieve the same high you first had and no you will always get high even in full blown addiction doing it everyday. you just have to watch how often you use or your tolerance just gets incredibly high and that's nothing that one day or 12 hours of not getting high won't fix right away.
>>
>>38513818
I remember getting stop sign 10s for only $10 for months back when I was 16. I knew this old tweaker lady who was prescribed them, but wouldn't take them and didn't know how much she could get for them. Needless to say it was fucking awesome while it lasted. This was in 2012 btw. For the past 2 years it's just been heroin and high dose oxy.
>>
File: ko13.jpg (279KB, 1000x742px) Image search: [Google]
ko13.jpg
279KB, 1000x742px
>>38513329
I took phenebut everyday for months at max dose for my weight and stopped with pretty minimal withdrawal mainly just low mood that weed and exercise pretty much elevated.

Sorry im not meaning to sound hard core or suggest your not telling the truth. I just find it really interesting how drugs effect people in different ways
>>
I want to get into DXM, are there any forums or guides I should look up? In the past I've done shrooms, pot, ecstasy, codeine, and mdma, but it's time to grow up and grip n' sip.
Few questions if anyone here can help:
How expensive is it?
Where can it be obtained? (I'm 19 and in Canada if that effects this)
How do I know how much I should be taking?
>>
How the fuck do I find a pill dealer?
>>
>>38514262
Raves. Go to any rave or probably most undergroud clubs. If you know any pot dealers, they often have connections as well
>>
>>38514322
But won't that annoy the pot dealer if I ask him?
>>
>>38513529
Just grip n' sip muh dude
>>
>>38505485
Idk bro but from everything I've heard, would not recommend.

Been addicted off and on to opiates for 3 years and refuse to try heroin no matter how much I want to.

Really hate my life can't afford to hate it more.
>>
>>38505153
why not just do kratom . it feels like an opiate and it wont kill you .
>>
Mine are pretty common.
Weed, LSD
>>
>>38514484
Does Kratom help with motivation and all that shit?
>>
>>38508531
weed is the opposite of comfy for me it makes me paranoid and psychotic and its the only drug that does that to me.
>>
>>38514339
Nah dude, most weed dealers I meet also fuck with other drugs like percs or xans.
>>
>>38514545
fuck yes i was reading up on it. and it was used for physical labor. it has really good video game immersion and it also makes me feel comfy and motivated. and it feels like an opiate but it does not have a big withdrawal but it can be addicting also i can handle the toss and wash but it might be too bitter for some people.
>>
>>38513271
what is it like?

/opiate addict/ and here heard it is similar ?
>>
>>38513861
you talking about H, or panas?
>>
>>38514611
Noice I've been wanting to order some for the longest time to see if it motivated me a bit..which strand do you recommend?
>>
>>38514484
Kratom is expensive as shit.
>>
>>38513584
>DMT for long term autism relief

Care to elaborate? Heard DMT is great for asocial robots.
>>
>>38511163
The weed soaks the juices from the apple and won't light as much
>>
>>38510697

I was prescribed this while in hospital. Didn't do anything you wrote for me personally. It's an anti-anxiety drug and it didn't help with that either. Maybe the stuff you wrote will happen at higher doses, maybe 3 or 4 pills?
>>
>>38513892
yeah that lady didn't know she could make a six figure income if she knew how to work her doctor to get a few extra prescriptions filled during the month. back in 2007 through 2012 was the last time I had come across the stop signs, which by the end of 2012 were going for 2 dollars a milligram so a 40 was 80 bucks and sometimes even 100 if they were scarce so I don't mind spending 60 to 80 for a bun back in my hometown of Pittsburgh or 120 for a gram down in Washington d.c. were I'm living now. in 2 hours 2k dollars will be deposited in me and my girls account and I'll be calling my dope man as soon as the money comes out that fucking atm. ran out of money 7 days ago due to getting ripped off a few times messing around with a new dealer but hey some how we made it pawning some shit and asking for 20 and 50 bucks from my parents. so that nightmare is over and soon we can get back to working and sleeping right again. being addicted to this shit ain't that bad. the way I look at it, I'm living a gritty life that's full of meeting interesting and weird people during my life quest to find the best dope in the city. you never know where this life can take you good or bad but most days it's definitely worth it. life is not boring this way. just 5 days ago one of my dealers paid me to burn down/blow up his car that got repossessed. shit was awesome and i thank god I made it out of there safe. what a life so far....
>>
>>38511255
It'll turn you gay or trans going by the number of fags and trannies that use the stuff
>>
>>38515363
ya if you drop more than 4 hits of acid in your life a doctor could prescribe you as clincally insane and some people never come down from their trip, their mind breaks
>>
>>38505126
Benzo and stims
All prescribed and refilled monthly
>>
>>38515380
Drugs are a bad idea for a minority of people, sure. I'm yet to hear of anything as faggening as dxm though.
>>
>>38515348
Your life sounds way more interesting than mine lol. For me it's just hit up the d-boy, collect my sack of BTH, and go back home and shoot up.

>being addicted to this shit ain't that bad.
It's not that bad until it gets to be "that bad". Having endless money would make it fine in that regard. That reminds me though, back in 2015 I would get free dubs every single day for driving an older guy to his dealer which was only a 30-40 minute round trip, so I never hard to pay for my black cuz my tolerance rises very slow. It took from late-2014 to around August before I was shooting up whole dubs. And then I would be good for the whole day. I still bought grams of black for myself though, it just wasn't often that I would.
>>
>>38515380
I hope you're joking cuz you sound misinformed. I've had a really bad trip on 700 micrograms of acid, took 1mg one time and I'm right as rain. All of this occurred more than a year ago and I feel great.
>>
>>38515516
haha yeah man gigs like that driving your dude places for free shit is priceless you have to do everything you can to keep good shit like that going. also I've had many fucked up days and life events cause of this addiction, but once you start to understand what you need to do to make this kind of life liveable then it's not so bad. at least your dealer has good shit right now that's all that's gone wrong recently is my main man's good shit disappeared because he told me his dealer ran out of that batch and the new shippment was different(worse). As long as my dealer cares enough to sell to me early in the morning, sporadically through out my and sometimes into the late night hell we are best friends. I deal with a 70 year old black man who spent the last 25 years in prison and is always teaching me about what life was like for him in the 80s before I was born lol. he's cool as fuck tho I kinda look up to the guy but Damn he chews my ads out over everything worse than my father does.
>>
>>38505126
adrenochrome
>>
Life

Fucking kill me
>>
I'm curious about morphine, I'm holding on to a bottle of 30mg tablets for someone while they're in the hospital for surgery, never tried it before, is 30mg too much?
>>
>>38511975
Late reply, but I think I'll try it some day. The only easy way to get it around here is to buy a syrup with so much sorbitol in it it'll make you vomit or shit explosively. Fortunately it's pretty easy to separate the DXM from it at home.

Not too big on having crazy trips so I'd probably try a plateau 1 dose.
>>
File: positive drug story.png (354KB, 779x600px) Image search: [Google]
positive drug story.png
354KB, 779x600px
>>38505126

I don't know about for Robots, but SWIM's one is LSD.

Weed or alcohol and similar dopey drugs turn off parts of your brain making you slow, silly, or stupid alongside their desired good effects. These and other drugs are for escapism, they lower your sensitivity, they turn you off.

Not LSD. LSD turns you on!
While high on it you feel clear, crisp, sharp, fast, energised and courageous!
Your sensitivity to pleasures and pains are increased, you become hyper aware, aware of your own ways of being, of your own habits of mind. You see your own assumptions and have the freedom to question them and try being different, effortlessly.
It increases your skill and finesse, expands your artistic and scientific capabilities. A free, liberated mind, with all-seeing eyes and the power to articulate and communicate!
A man on LSD can drive, and talk to cops, and take care of kids just fine; just gotta wear your shades.

>What is your take on LSD?
>>
Hydrocodone and dxm
I've been clean from dex for half a year but definitely my drug of choice
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 900x1200px
>>38516112
How big are you like height and weight
>>
>>38516695

i love lsd

best place to be on lsd is in a forest imo, the way the trees sway in the wind is beautiful
>>
>Ordered truffles on the net
>They mail me today saying they have to immediately cease all shipments to the UK and refunded me

RREEEEEEEEEEEE WHY IS THIS COUNTRY SO TERRIBLE FOR DRUGS
>>
My DOC is N-Ethyl-Hexedrone.

Its a stimulant RC thats feindish as shit but an absolute blast. I've got a gram of hexen and 2 grams of a-php coming in and ive never tries a-php so who knows if i'll still like hexen as much after that.
>>
>>38517029
Y'all are gonna fry your brains with these RC stims, the propensity for psychosis seems high. Do you though.
>>
>>38517057

Eh, in my experience, psychosis has only ever manifested at all on the 3rd or so sleepless night on a stim binge. It seems to mostly be affected by how often you use, how much sleep you're getting, and how much youre eating/drinking.
>>
>>38517091
Hmm the longest I've ever stayed up on stims was 48 hours on some very pure meth and I had no signs of psychosis. What does psychosis feel like, does a psychotic break just happen and everything goes to shit? And do you know you're in psychosis at the time?
>>
>>38505657
t. watched requiem for a dream and has never once seen, met, talked to anyone who uses
>>
>>38517139
Longest I've ever stayed up was 4 days thanks to a-pvp. Psychosis starts small in the first few days, you hear footsteps or voices that you definitely know aren't there so you shrug it off. Then it progresses into sounds of people running at your room door, those are more freaky to me. Finally, you start getting visual hallucinations and become somewhat delusional. This is the farthest I've ever been into psychosis, but I saw people in the shadows and felt like i could contact them. sorta scary shit.
>>
>>38517194
That's not the business at all. Whenever I dose meth, I take a decent dose of seroquel as preventative maintenance to avoid psychosis. Also for whatever reason I can't go past 24 hours of staying up anymore, my mind just says "oh I'm coming down, I don't need anymore. I'll do the rest of my stash on another day". I'm glad I don't have an addictive personality with meth.
>>
The only correct answer is....
KETAMINE
>>
>>38505657
it's nothing like this at all stop buying the DARE nonsense

heroin is basically similar to morphine with a far better rush. it's highly physically and mentally addictive (has a horrible withdrawal, feel like you're dying). effects make you feel litle pain, very comfy feeling 'all is well', feel optimistic and hopeful for life. first hit can make you nauseous or vomit.
>>
tfw withdrawing from gabapentin

wtf why does this have such a horrible withdrawal? it's basically on the same level as withdrawing from diazepam in my opinion. I am in so much pain
>>
>>38505126
Anyone knows of concentration enhancement that's legally available on Amazon?
>>
>>38517362
Cop yaself some piracetam homie
>>
>>38513329
The withdrawals are either over-exaggerated or highly variable because I've taken it x3 a week for 4-5 weeks with minimal withdrawals.
>>
>>38505701
AlphaBay fell because the owner was a retard and used his personal email while running the site. That was usable to trace directly back to his real-world identity. Other sites run by less-retarded darknet drug lords are likely to still work.
>>
>>38506320

I take up to 500mg of phenibut for anxiety occasionally. It works better than picamilon or mebicar for me, but builds tolerance much faster.

I also tried a couple different benzos a long time ago but didn't like the way they made me feel and was worried about getting dependent on them.

Propranolol is sort of ok but not as psychologically effective. You still experience anxious worrying, but not the physical adrenaline response and nervous tension. It's a weird drug; makes me feel disconnected from the world a bit.

Theanine is pretty weak.

Overall phenibut seems like the best anxiolytic for me, but I can't use it too often.
>>
File: jenkem.png (386KB, 523x625px) Image search: [Google]
jenkem.png
386KB, 523x625px
im jenked out of my mind right now
>>
>>38517619

>pickwick over there in the corner

looks like some weirdo saved his picture to their computer
>>
just saw my dude and the H is hot me feeling amazing
>>
>>38505126
The only drug I would ever be willing to try is weed. Everything else completely fucks you up.
>>
>>38518584
>he feel for the anti-drug smear campaigns
take your uneducated opinions somewhere else
>>
>>38516695
ive always wanted to try LSD. I hear its a beautiful drug from many sources
>>
>>38517408
whats that? anything else?
>>
>>38516695
The fuck? I get poobrain from LSD and anxiety as well.
>>
>>38510528
Sucks for you man. I was able to roll a decent joint my first time without a problem.
Leave out the filter and tobacco though. You don't need a filter and tobacco and weed taste like shit
>>
File: Obama-relieved.jpg (46KB, 606x417px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-relieved.jpg
46KB, 606x417px
okay so the joint thing was too complicated and I ended up not using any of the marijuana I bought so instead I ate 5 THC-infused gummy bears that I bought at the same time because that seemed like a sure thing

how will I know if I'm high? I've never used drugs before
>>
>>38510528
Get a vaporizer. It's way more efficient.
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.