[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What antidepressant has the least side effects? I heard that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 5803926951_4ccf178d6d.jpg (71KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
5803926951_4ccf178d6d.jpg
71KB, 500x335px
What antidepressant has the least side effects? I heard that at least SSRI/SSNRI are jews poison? What other types are therer? Has to be an actual antidepressant so no weed or xanax
>>
>>38504146
Wellbutrin is widely considered to be the least harsh antidepressant for most people, but realistically all of them are probably going to fuck with you hardcore. Here were my experiences:

>wellbutrin

A month of headaches when I started, as well as uncomfortable dry eye that never went away. Eventually developed a dissociative effect where it felt like I was first person observing someone else's body. Hated it.

>lexapro

Made me tired as hell, and it never got better. Erections were soft and tiny, and orgasms were near impossible to achieve, which was all made worse by the fact that it didn't affect my sex drive in the slightest. I'd spend hours desperately masturbating for some release just to give up and accept the suffering. Also hated this.

>some antipsychotic I forgot the name of

Made me irrationally angry at literally everything, which was exhausting and scary. Also made me have blood in my urine, which was apparently a common side effect that wasn't cause for alarm. Stopped it because pissing blood is terrifying.

>another SSRI I forgot the name of

Made my depression WORSE and completely broke my dick without affecting sex drive. I was intensely suicidal (more than usual) and the stupid pill peddler tried to force me to continue it anyways despite it being about to kill me. Tossed the meds and switched doctors.

Now I don't take anything. These pills are fucking Russian Roullette, poorly tested, even more poorly understood, and rarely improve the situation.
>>
>>38504146
antidepressants are fucking retarded, just take b12 supplements and caffeine and enjoy not having to be some psychiatrists guinea pig. Unless they are court ordered there is no reason to see if they'll work or not. These things are not a fucking baw elixir, their a poorly understood and harmful therapy for a problem everybody deals with in some capacity. Don't believe the pharma shills.
>>
>>38504400
How do you feel about adderall of some other stim to get a person more productive and doing something with their life.

I feel like the main reason I have a depression and anxiety diagnosis is because my life is shitty. Who wouldn't be depressed and anxious in my situation? I just feel so spaced out and worried all the time despite exercise and eating healthy most of the time. Would a stimulant help?
>>
>>38504723
this

any concoction they'll hand to are just so that they can make big bucks off it. big pharma is a true blight upon the earth and """medicine""" made in its name are there only to make you more ill so they can sell you more shit. like a damn street drug dealer
>>
>>38504862
I have ADD so I am prescribed Adderall, but I avoid using it. It makes me REALLY fucking aggressive and angry, and I blow at the drop of the hate despite usually having an iron clad grasp on my temper. It makes me shaky and dehydrated, but also blunts my hunger and thirst so I get more shaky when my blood sugar gets fucked up from not eating all day. The crash is miserable and I have a fifty percent chance of irrational rage at anything or everything for a couple of hours, or a fifty percent chance of even deeper depression for a few hours. I found that Concerta, while less effective focus wise, was a lot better in terms of side effects, but still not enough for me to willingly take it daily like I am supposed to.

Everything has its pros and cons; unfortunately there is no panacea to these issues. I don't want to say yes or no to the stimulant question since I am not qualified to say so. If you're looking into pills, you should see a doctor for sure, they can tell you what will help and what won't. When you have certain conditions, usually beneficial medicines can worsen your symptoms so don't think meds work all across the board.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.