[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Do Many Men Go For Short Girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 12399fjmd.gif (248KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
12399fjmd.gif
248KB, 720x720px
Can't they see that a taller girl is better?

>Better genes for having a tall son
>Dominating a bigger girl is a turn on
>She usually looks down on men so putting her in her place with my dick is something men want
>Holding hands with a women who towers over you while other men get angry

Why do many tall men go for short girls and doom their sons?
>>
>>38504133
Tall girls reject most of us because they want a man that's taller than her in heels. If that girl is 5'10 or taller, that pretty much negates the vast majority of the male population, and the ones that fit the height requirement still have to qualify for the other requirements that all men are expected to fit as well
>>
Tall girls go for tall guys
>>
>>38504133
shortness is cute
>>
>>38504215

Shortness is the reason why us manlets are spawned. Get that shit out of your system.
>>
If I had anywhere near the confidence for approaching a woman then I would go for tall girls. They're just more attractive to me.
>>
For myself I find tall girls ugly
>>
>>38504199
>>38504178
/thread

now gtfo
>>
>>38504133
I've given up on getting a tall girl. They just don't seem to fucking exist. I grew up where all the women in my family were 6'1 minimum. I expected to find tall girls everywhere but they just don't fucking exist. No mater where I look its all womanlets. A girl being tall immediately makes her a 7 / 10 minimum to me. She could have the worst butterface in history and I will be completely attracted to her.
>>
>>38504133
Tall girls make great mommy gfs. :)
>>
Genes are weird.
My mom is like 5'5''-5'6'' and my dad was like 6'3''.
I turned out 6'7''. I look retarded tho because im babyfaced and kinda thin.
>>
>>38504133
Because tall girls tend to look more like dudes,bitch in pic look like dr. Dre's sister
>>
>>38504359
Now a guy whose dad is 6'2 and mom is 5'4 at best
guy's 5'6, stocky but still a manlet while his dad is a fucking beast
>>
>>38504445
My mom might have some kind of a tall gene because my brother was like 6'3''-6'4'' aswell even tho his father is a manlet.
>>
>>38504445
He lost the genetic lottery hard (or he ate junk growing up).
>>
>>38504133
Tall girls usually have ugly faces
>>
>>38504359
Be glad that it turned out that way. I have a friend who is 6'5, and his mother and father are both 5'8. It still raises eyebrows, and a lot of people seem to be privy of something that the father wants to ignore.
>>
>>38504475
how's your mom's family? bunch of manlets as well?
>>
>>38504482
he's built, even has a strong jaw
definitely would be a Chad if he was tall
>>
>>38504490
>father wants to ignore

Yeah, no. A 5'8 manlet is unlikely to produce a 6'5 son. If anyone cheated it was almost certainly his mom.
>>
>>38504502
Some manlets, some above avarage, some pretty tall. None stupidly tall like me tho. Its kind of a double edged sword, id still prefer to be the way i am over being a manlet, but being a 6'7'' babyfaced beardless bodyhairless narrow shouldered lad is weird.
>>
Is it just me or are women getting taller? Newer generations are taller it seems I'm not even old just 25. I guess its the result of manlets no longer breeding in favor of dopey lanklets
>>
>>38504133
>Better genes for having a tall son
Not having kids. Ever.
>Dominating a bigger girl is a turn on
Not my thing.
>She usually looks down on men so putting her in her place with my dick is something men want
What
>Holding hands with a women who towers over you while other men get angry
What(2): gfs aren't a fucking competition.

I wouldn't mind a slightly taller girl, maybe even slightly taller than me(5ft 9in) but these reasons are stupid.
>>
>>38504626
Yea, artificial selection + "better" food
>>
>>38504626
It's just you. I'm 19 and in colloge now. If you look at the general run of women then they're not much taller than they were before. They still seem to be around 5'5. What you're experiencing is the fact that women of similar height tend to group together coupled with tall girls being more noticeable. You're probably subconsciously insecure about your height.

>>38504680
There's definitely not a noticeable difference to be seen to a 25 year old. Our nutrition hasn't gotten any better in a handful of years.
>>
>>38504565
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That kid is definitely not his son, especially consider the other siblings are only 6 feet tall
>>
>>38504133
I dunno, I'd date a tall girl. Shrug.
>>
>>38504769
> You're probably subconsciously insecure about your height.
Oh its more than subconscious.... The manlet memes really got to me, being only 5'10" tfw never be 6', forever a manlet
>>
i remember in highscool, there was this guy who was barely 5', so he dated the one girl on campus shorter than him. there was also one girl who was at least 6'4", so she dated the one guy taller than her. i think it has to do with pride or something, only insecure people care that much about height.
>>
>>38504780
Genes are weird, you can have a billion kids and none of them would be exactly alike, apart from twins. If you knew the ascendants of both sides of the family and their heights you could have a better idea of if he got cucked and that's not including if the kid's height is some mutation like Robert Wadlow.

The kid's mom above average height is an indicator that she has tall genes and it's not unheard of for a lanklet father to have a manlet son(who would still be able to pass on the tall genes)
>>
>>38504133
Anyone who isn't a faggot wants a short girlfriend
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.