[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your friend situation like, robros?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1477423938403.jpg (51KB, 704x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477423938403.jpg
51KB, 704x720px
>tfw what few friend I had from high school I've since lost
I really thought I'd have those friends forever. Didn't expect contact to be broken because we were no longer forced to take the same classes.

What's your situation like?
>>
I had a friend but this year we split our days since she is making good friends in college and in another city, also she losted her phone and didnt gave me her new number, too bad tobehonest I always thought we would be friends long time

I used to talk with another girl, this ones is gorgeous and I love her, but she is a normie so like every normie I talk to, she slowly got bored of me and does not talk to me anymore, I didnt salute her for her bday for the first time in 6 years, sad actually

the last person I used to tall with was a girl I orbitted almost 6 years, finally man up and cut contact with her last year, sometimes I still fantasize with a message of her or anything but she does not give a fuck anymore I guess

that is it op, no friends, I never had one tho, nobody talk to me either, I cant remember last time somebody asked me how am I doing, some of us just borned to be alone to the bone
>>
no friends. I cut all contact half a decade ago
>>
>>38504092
the broken English really got to me Anon, I hope you feel better soon friend. I really want to call you a friend even just for this fleeting moment.
>>
File: 1482771612599.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1482771612599.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>38503875
Broke off contact with all friends when I was 18 due to gf/fiance ruining my life.
Now 34, never made new friends, still have PTSD dreams about everything that happened every fucking night.
Takes like an hour to compose myself before I can get out of bed every morning.
I'll probably never have friends again.
>>
>>38505631
jesus Christ, but I feel that, I dream about those people and they're assholes even in the dreems
>>
>>38503875
>What's your situation like?
One online friend.

I haven't spoken with my old irl friends in years. We have basically nothing in common anymore, with them having become adults and me being an eternal adolescent. The only things that have changed over time are my worldview and level of bitterness.

I have no desire to make new friends, and while I do want a gf the feeling is somewhat conflicted.
>>
File: IMG_1824.png (384KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1824.png
384KB, 500x500px
>tfw no friends irl and people try to make friends with you online but you're so reclusive and dead inside you can't feel any connection to them no matter how much you wish you could and eventually stop talking

It's over for me, I'm going to die alone.
>>
I'm my "friends" last resort when they need someone to play video games with. (We never meet irl anymore). I've played with them for maybe an hour since June last year. It's getting lonely.
>>
>>38503875
Still in contact with my two oldest friends and meet them both once a month. Other than that I have been abandoned by every other friend I ever made.
>>
Today I prolly lost the only one I consider a real friend in the last few years. If that's true I don't have any friends left and I have no idea where to find new ones since I am a unsocial fuck up off a person
>>
>>38506194
greentext? makin' origami
>>
File: everything_will_work.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
everything_will_work.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>38506377
>>38506377
> be me last 3 years were fcking horrible
> lying but going to college, being a neckbeard shut in with huge problems in every way
> still have a group of friends
> starts to better my life
> cuts this group out of my life since they are super toxic towards me
> only stay in contact with on of them
> he has a similar situation going on as me
> has a super bad break up nearly kills himself. I stay with him for a week
> fast-forward until recently he is finishing school and has a gf all going great I do better myself
> asked him 2 weeks ago if he comes to my Birthday he is like yes sure super looking forward to it
> 5 days ago I get a call from him at 1:30 : yo dude u wanna come to my school closing ceremony it's this evening ? I was like sure you are my best friend
> was there was pretty fun
> travelled back early to give him some time to relax
> send him the times for the train yesterday
> today I get a message sorry anon I couldn't catch the last train I was at Chad's place you know he invited me 2 days ago
> mfw when I am less important than a fcking Chad guy
> mfw I told this person so much my darkest fears etc.
> I really though I finally had someone that was a friend that wouldn't do something like that
> welp now I am alone prolly
>>
>>38506744
you're overthinking it he's not your fucking boyfriend
>>
File: Hahahohoh.png (46KB, 186x232px) Image search: [Google]
Hahahohoh.png
46KB, 186x232px
>Had 1-2 friends 1st-5th grade.
>Family moves.
>Get bullied :(.
>7th grade.
>Get a friend, eventually 2-3.
>High school.
>Another major than my friends but still the same school.
>Barely any interaction.
>Fail.
>Move again.
>"Man, I don't even want friends at this point."
>Don't get friends, although I could've fit in with the other "weirdos".

This is where I am now, I am switching schools but it should be fine, still not gonna get friends.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.