[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

were you bullied in school why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 123456789.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
123456789.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
were you bullied in school

why
>>
>>38502037

Nah, they didn't even bother bullying me, I was just ignored.
>>
>>38502104
this

fuckuniggeri'morgnioal;ljv
>>
Yeah. Not sure why. Maybe because the somewhat popular kids needed someone to pick on and that someone was me. I've noticed that the real popular kids at my schools never picked on me, most of them liked me and they're my friends to this day, but the ones who got made fun of behind their backs hated me.
>>
>>38502037
People made fun of me because I had really bad (and still have some) acne. But it was more like banter because we all insulted each other. I was also pretty big when I was young (now average height) so I think that might also be a reason i wasn't bullied when I was young. When I got older people made more fun of me, so I shut myself off from the others.
I really miss being young
>>
>>38502037
I was the typical fat kid with glasses that read most of the time. Bully magnet.
>>
>>38502037
I was mostly ignored, only 1 or 2 people bullied me rarely.
>6th grade
>gym class
>/fit/ ginger Chad starts picking on me, throwing punches right in front of my face
>I'm retarded so I try to punch him, he dodges all of them
>this happened in front of the whole class
Fast forward to Junior year of HS, he doesn't bully me
>get put into a group with him in some firefighter class
>don't do any work, he talks to his friend about how he banged his gf before
>he obviously hasn't
Fast forward 4 more years
> he's a customer at the small store I work at
>he's fat now
Check mate, Gingie scum.
>>
>were you bullied in school
Yes.
>why
Because I was an oversensitive, socially inept retard who'd say stupid shit or react in funny ways. Also I looked like shit and had bad hygiene. Most of those are still true some ten years down the line.
>>
>were you bullied?
Yes
>why?
Manlet, skinny and then instantly fat, mildly spergy personality, glasses, actually intelligent and cared about school, bad acne, lived on a farm so socially isolated

My school was 62% black, most of them shaniquas and Jamals - absolute savages 100% of the time
>>
File: literally me.jpg (128KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
literally me.jpg
128KB, 790x843px
>>38502037
Probably because : ugly acne glasses timid weak

It was only the first year...the year after, the ones who bullied me became friendly with me.
>>
File: 1457161935906-1.png (620KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1457161935906-1.png
620KB, 480x640px
When i was in first grade I got bullied by some fifth grade on the bus, I got him kicked off the bus after about a week so it was fine i guess.
>>
I was never properly bullied, only picked on every now and then. However I was usually the butt of my friend's jokes, and got borderline bullied by them.
>>
>>38502037
I don't know

the mosat origoam[a; [spt i wi;; see
>>
>>38502037
Yes i was born with a cleft lip even though i got it repaired my nose is not symmetric and i have a scar above my lip.
>>
>>38502037
Because fat. Switched schools and realized my autism just in time to switch it off for middle school, became pretty chill with most people for the rest of grade school.

It doesn't get better until you make it better, faggots. Good luck.
>>
>>38502037
>were you bullied?
Yes
>why?
Making a post like this
>>
>>38502037
No. Because there was one guy lower than me, with acne and and a prominent overbite. He was bitter and unfriendly to everyone and had an annoying laugh. Still feel guilty that I helped with the bullying, but he needed to stay at the bottom of the pecking order so I was spared.
>>
yes
because I was more attractive and intelligent than any of those inbred cunts
>>
>>38503173
And look at where you ended up. You deserve it, you know.
>>
I was mostly ignored. Most people were pretty neutral towards me or slightly nice to me except the super stacies. One of the girl's had a crush on a guy who really nice to me so the super stacies bullied me a bit for that, jokes on them though that just made him hate her and hang out with me more

we are still good friends and i am in love with him haha kill me
>>
>>38502037
>were you bullied in school
Yes.
>why
People are garbage, and adolescents are simply more impulsive and direct.
>>
>>38503227
I deserve a lot of things. Mostly the consequences of my actions never seem to catch up to me, other than my self-made robothood.
Plus, this was a british grammar school, so what we call bullying was mostly just social isolation and name-calling. No non-mutual violence.
>>
Yeah. Told who I thought was my best friend I'm a homo, she told it everyone else, cue the bullying.
>>
File: we just don't know.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
we just don't know.gif
999KB, 250x251px
Am I the only one who never had classes in which bullying happened?
always felt to me like the "cool kids want you to take drugs with them" meme that only happens in movies and shit
>>
>>38502037
>tfw no liljeep2000 gf
why live?
>>
>>38502037
I wish I was bullied. Was so lonely, but I guess I looked intimidating.
>>
>>38503479
"Give me your lunch money, nerd" is a meme
"Everyone laugh and throw your bags at the class outcast" isn't.
>>
>>38502037

> were you bullied in school?
Yes

> why
Because I was/am fat and nerdy. The bullying made me eat even more because that's how I deal with pain.

Lost a lot of weight now and started to socialize.

Also I nearly joined a neo Nazi group in school because they were the only people that actually wanted to talk to me.
>>
I would fight back so they eventually backed off. Instead this one manlet would try to verbally degrade me. I still remember beating the fuck out of one of his lackeys when the two of us were alone. I'd get beat up pretty bad myself but I eventually transitioned out of it
>>
Does Kseniya get bullied?
>>
i wasn't, but i should have been
i was on good terms with the bullies for some reason, even friends with them. maybe if they pushed me a bit, i wouldnt have become such a complacent little bitch. well, i probably would anyway, but you never know
>>
>>38502037

because I was kind of a weirdo

although when people started calling me four eyes because of my glasses, I would call them retarded for not realizing that pieces of glass didn't constitute as eyes and mock them until they left me alone

then everyone just bullied me via exclusion after that
>>
>>38502037

desu I was asking for it
>>
yeah because i listened to linkin park
>>
>>38502037
Yes, because I was a soft, weak piece of shit that was one of the easiest targets for other people to take their own frustrations out on
>>
When I was in kindergarten I was bullied by 6th graders. They would pick me up and throw me around.

I was 4 years old, being picked on by multiple 11-12 year olds.

Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
Because the Jews hated that I'm a Christian.
And because I'm the only one who barely spoke or was interested in computers more than people
>>
>>38502037
Yup. Cuz I've got super long hair and look like a faggot.
>>
>>38502037
They thought I was gay. Turned out I was, but it began before I even knew myself.

There were other reasons too, like being extremely sensitive and having a tenuous grasp on social situations (from having weird/neglectful/abusive parents).

School was pretty fucking miserable. I grew up in a small rural town and nearly everybody here is dumb and backwards. The ones who aren't just have to conform and let the dumbassery influence them if they want to fit in.
>>
>>38502037
Yes.

>didn't like sports
>played pokemon instead of "mature" games like cod in middle school
>atheist
>didn't care about sports
>glasses
>dad smoked indoors so i always smelled like smoke
>overweight
>>
File: Pepe gun.png (277KB, 469x452px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe gun.png
277KB, 469x452px
>>38502037
I was bullied in a school until I hit a kid in the face with a cricket bat. People say that ignoring bullies fixes the problem but thats bullshit, you got to hit them back and hit them hard.
>>
Yes I was, because I was ugly and quiet unlike the other girls I guess? I have no idea. I got bullied by guys and girls despite never starting problems and keeping to myself.
>>
Because I played dnd, magic, and gameboy and didn't like to socialize. I was more ignored than bullied though, only bullied for about 2 years until the main guy moved away
>>
File: qdfVJDr.jpg (33KB, 291x375px) Image search: [Google]
qdfVJDr.jpg
33KB, 291x375px
I don't remember ever being bullied in school. I do remember certain things kids said jokingly that hurt at the time. But I wouldn't consider it bullying. I was pretty fortunate to go Christian schools. If I had gone to public schools, I think I probably would've been bullied because of my looks. I also remember this one time at a summer camp where this kid made a pretty hurtful comment about my looks in front of all these other kids. I was lucky to have my best friend with me who told the kid off.
>>
>>38502037
>poor parents
>bad at sports
>no friends
>had friends they didn't like
>being autistic
>whatever reason they could find
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.