[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>love >we've all been there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: love.jpg (53KB, 486x720px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
53KB, 486x720px
>love
>we've all been there
>>
File: paul-rust.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
paul-rust.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
Almost as insulting as the fact that they expect me to believe a guy who looks like this could actually get a gf
>>
File: ib1JyP.jpg (58KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
ib1JyP.jpg
58KB, 320x320px
I want to fuck Gillian so bad, she's been my waifu since Community
>>
>>38499620
>jew
The jew is one being, a hivemind collective sharing one consciousness. The jew controls most businesses and every business the jew does not own is systematically run out of competition by the well oiled machine that is the jew collective. They control all money and all the money you have is actually jewish and they have only allowed you to keep that money. The jew owns society and as such owns Chad and Stacy. Opt out of society and opt out of Judaism
>>
File: 1499633080680.png (829KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1499633080680.png
829KB, 800x1160px
>>38499704
Yeah well apparently antisemitism is reaching epic proportions. We can only hope their lies will finally end at some point, or at least their total stranglehold over society will be lessened slightly.
Everyone makes fun of autists but we're actually better off than normies because we're not exposed to the Jewish social conditioning, or any conditioning for that matter. I think not blindly following social trends is actually a big part of why normies hate autists. They think we're too good to whip or nae nae or whatever the fuck gay meme shit they're currently deepthroating full throttle.
>>
>>38499704
hes not jewish
the nose is just decieving
>>
>>38499531
>judd apatow
lol fuck this kike. he stood up for kathy lee griffin. he hates anyone who works out or lifts weights.
>>
>>38499753
>autism
Autistic people are worse than the jew because you leech off the jew, you depend on the jew. I am only here to defeat the jew but you are helping the jew but are too stupid to see it.
>>
>>38499792
How come it used to that the fat guy with a hot wife was the standard sitcom meme and now it's becoming neurotic stick men with hideous faces are obsessed with fictional women several leagues above them?
>>
>>38499620
His cuckery almost rivals the zucc
>>
>>38499792
>kike in goy clothing
Congrats you are perpetuating the jew, helping him control us
>>
>>38499531
Netflix is for normies. and it's more Jew propaganda.
>>
>>38499831
Not allowed to make fun of fat people anymore
>>
>>38499863
the jew fattens us up to harvest our lardy flesh. Move away from society and kill the jew's control
>>
>>38499637
I hated that bitch so hard when i was watching the show.
>>
>Judd Apatow
Daily reminder that his movies are shitty power fantasies made to trick losers into trying to get gf's so they'd potentially spend more money on movie tickets, flowers, restaurants etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJv-rG_jeGY
>>
>>38500471
That guy is legitimately more attractive than that ugly as fuck female
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.