[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUCCESS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: success-icon-10.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
success-icon-10.png
9KB, 400x400px
I will try to make this as short as possible.

So i'm currently 20 years old and want to become successful in life.
Success for me is earning lots of money and living a happy life with my future wife that will love me, and i will love her.

My main question is, how do i get to this point?

Also another question, are playing games for entertainment fucking retarded? Right now i want to begin playing Starcraft II and i will obviously not get pro in that game. Should i start playing it because it might be fun or should i just don't bother wasting 100's or 1000's of hours. Right now all i do in my spare time is sitting home browsing 4chan, reddit, watching latest Youtube videos of my subs, skyping and playing Rainbow Six Siege with my friend. I feel like i should do something else with my time, like living my life or something? Remember i'm 20 years, aren't the 20's the time where everyone is "Living their lives"?

I also want to learn Korean, how hard will it be to learn this on my own?
If you are wondering the reason to learn the language this is the following: Kpop, Kdramas, interesting culture, Korean E-sports are great. Might want to move to Korea in the future? I guess i should start learning the language instead of doing what the paragraph above is about. Also considering a Korean wife, i mean - why not?

Last question: On the part about earning lots of money, i currently saved up 25K USD. What are some smart things i can do with this money to make more? I have no idea how investing works.

Please help me, any answer is appreciated.
>>
>>38499481
Sell anus for cash that will do it
>>
>>38499481
I don't think that anyone who had a good answer to your question would be on /r9k/.
>>
>>38499481
I work as a nuclear plant operator. 6pm to 6am everyday. close to 10k monthly. no degree required.
>>
>I also want to learn Korean, how hard will it be to learn this on my own?

Basically impossible, if by "on your own" you mean without talking to anyone in Korean.

But, if you buy some Korean language learning books, utilize the Internet, and make a bunch of Korean friends who want to learn English? Hell, you could be speaking it in 2 years or less.
>>
File: 1477248209786.jpg (61KB, 640x480px)
1477248209786.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
I can't tell if this is bait or real to be quite fucking honest with you mate
>>
>>38500174
if it is bait he did a decent job lol

OP if youre not baiting tho why would you ask this sorry sack of losers how to be successful
>>
>>38499676
>nuclear plant operator
>no degree required
are you of russian descent?
>>
>>38499481
how to invest
>go to your bank
>tell them you would like to invest
note this is very very longterm
>they will probably show you different options
>go with a fund aka multiple stocks joined together (because its safer)
>give them your money if they dont offer consulting go to some other bank or look online, investopedia is pretty good and some youtube videos will help you too
>>
>coming to this board to ask about success
Okay, I'll bite.

>Should i start playing it because it might be fun or should i just don't bother wasting 100's or 1000's of hours.
It's important to have fun. It helps you relax, think things through and not having fun from time to time can result in burnout. You can play games without sinking hundreds and thousands of hours into them, you know.

>I also want to learn Korean, how hard will it be to learn this on my own?
Pretty hard. Without first hand experience, reading books and exercises will only go so far. Take classes, hire a tutor, get a pen pal.

>currently saved up 25K USD
If you're 20, how? Do you not have obligations like bills and food?
>>
>>38500360
>>currently saved up 25K USD
>If you're 20, how? Do you not have obligations like bills and food?

I seriously saved every single coin i could my whole life. I don't have a social life. I still live with my mom - when i got 18 i started paying for my own clothes, phone, also 150 dollar each month in "rent".
Pretty much been more all day after school every day, kinda sad but meh i enjoy being alone.
>>
>>38499676
How long have you been doing this, what are your typical work day?
>>
>>38500255
research it if you want, no nuclear operator needs degree just training (NRC) and passing the test after it.
>>38501309
about 4 years now, I just do hourly checks with a pre made check list, record everything and make a report in the end of my shift.
>>
>>38501351
How long do you expect to work there, is it a "chill" job? Not sit on my phone all day-chill job. But can you take it easy and stay calm easily?

Also i don't think there something like that work around me. :/
>>
>>38501425
they only have 2 shifts available, 6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am, no breaks you have food while working. its laid back but at the same time you are expected to be attentive for any alerts. 99% of the time the place just works by itself desu.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.