[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I force myself to look a girl in the eye and smile at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1490077927381.jpg (195KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490077927381.jpg
195KB, 1080x1080px
How do I force myself to look a girl in the eye and smile at her? I try to do it but my body adamantly says no. For example I was on the train near a qt girl and for the whole hour tried to get myself to turn my head and smile at her, but it felt like forcing two giant fucking negative magnet poles together

>inb4 just do it/just bee urself

Preferably advice from someone who once couldn't do it but now can.
>>
Find out why you're forcing yourself, and why you can't do it naturally.
It sounds like you're fighting an inner issue and don't want to be with girls right now, sort your shit out first. Only your primal instinct of procreation wants you to smile at a girl. And your lust for pussy, homie.
>>
>>38499169
It's all just practice. You try, you fail, you try again. It get's a little easier every time. Your fears of failure and rejection are ruling your life. It's better to fail a million times than never try at all.
>>
I'm like that sometimes. If I'm talking to a girl and her eyes are literally fixated on me I will look into her eyes as long as I can before I glance away (while still talking to her, that is). You just need to focus on their eyes less or something, I guess. Look at slightly above or below them.
>>
File: lupin.gif (923KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
lupin.gif
923KB, 480x270px
look at them as if you're superior to them. you're the teacher and they're the pupil. that's the kind of shit that turns them on. they like dominance and confidence, and both of those things go a long way even if you're just a beta on the inside. practice makes perfect and if you can nail the eye contact part of it you can impose your will on her

tl;dr, just fucking do it. there is literally no other answer other than practicing it until it becomes second nature
>>
>>38499512
t. shit that works if you're attractive
>>
>>38499169
You just have to learn to fake it, put a shell around yourself and talk,outside of your body
>>
>>38499636
and what do you have to lose exactly?

no man on earth has a 100% success rate when it comes to talking to girls, if you haven't been rejected by her then there's no reason whatsoever not to try. women can smell trepidation the same way animals can.
>>
I've taught myself to look people in the eyes but the smiling part still feels impossible
Often results in me staring at the other person like a creep
>>
>>38499769
And what he have to gain exactly?
Normal people don't have problem with that, because they have some positive reinforcement from the past, it's not natural to have to jump over obstacles to have girls interested with you, you literally can bee yourself. Don't have this, try and be rejected and you end up like OP. But hell, who cares if you get rejected another 100 times, it can't get any worse that it is now, right?
Sure it can
>>
>>38499169
Don't do that. Just fucking ride the train to get to where you are going and keep your pedophile smile to yourself, you fucking autist.
>>
File: gt4y.gif (487KB, 462x346px) Image search: [Google]
gt4y.gif
487KB, 462x346px
>>38499937

>And what he have to gain exactly?

>I will only make an effort if i'm guaranteed success

this is why you're going to remain single and never get over your fear of women
>>
File: 1499221252077.png (118KB, 282x318px) Image search: [Google]
1499221252077.png
118KB, 282x318px
>>38499169
"It's all about taking the initiative. You need to look her square in the eye and give her a firm handshake, champ."
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38499985
actually sound advice t-b-h
>>
File: 1378574192750.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1378574192750.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>38499169
>work at place where is 75% females
>team 'bounding' meeting social drinking and playing bowling
>'anon why are you so reserved? we find you very mysterious'
>tell them I just want to work and get my pay check to pay my fucking bills
>'wow thats a very cold out look of life anon'
fuck women.
>>
>>38499987
I don't give a fuck anymore.
Life is brutal on it's own, no need to torture myself and lose the tiny bit of a mental health that I still have, to conquer deeply ingrained fears for some cunt who would never devoted or sacrifice anything to me. There are enough alternatives to normie life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.