[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to Nyc so many Qt hapas.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 10111209h848kb2z.jpg (27KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
10111209h848kb2z.jpg
27KB, 480x270px
>Went to NYC yesterday.
>Cute hapa girls everywhere.
>cute Asian girls everywhere.

Why are there so many hapas in NYC? I live in Florida so the only girls I see are dumb blonde sluts with fake dyed hair. It felt good to see qt Asian and white females. What city has the cutest girls?
>>
>>38498652
If this is your definition of cute, you should kys
>>
>>38498652
I don't understand yellow fever. I went at the store today and unlike the obnoxious white girl cashier, the vietcong girl working the rolling carts popped a smile in my direction when I helped her out, and I was happy.
>>
>>38498652
NYC is the land of racial hybridization. I read something once that talked about how NYC has the highest number of mixed race people of anywhere in the world.
>>
>>38498712
You go to stores to help out cashiers?
>>
>>38498733
I was resupplying for a week in food and other goods. The cashier who was young and white barely said hello to me, but the young vietcong lady was assembling the carts. I tried to help her out by putting my cart on top of the other carts she had already stacked. When she saw I was trying to help and did it wrong, she smiled at me. I said: "Oh, you're taking them all?" and she said "Yes" and she smiled at me as I laid my cart on top of the other carts
>>
>>38498712
>>38498830
>I don't understand yellow fever
you do now
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.