[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your relationship with your mother like? Do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1500439290021.png (558KB, 749x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1500439290021.png
558KB, 749x1305px
What's your relationship with your mother like?

Do you banter together?
>>
damn. i wish i could call my mommy a cunt
>>
File: 1499196685669.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499196685669.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>38498008
i /banterous/ here
>>
>>38498008
My mum and I have the best bants when we're walking the dog together. She also talks a lot of shit about my dads side of the family
>>
>>38498008
That's gyno, not muscle
>>
do you fuck your mom? is she thicc? do you want a new father, cause I'm open for it. i can play a mean game of catch, son
>>
>>38498008
>Liking to interact with your family
Origaroli
>>
File: hardcore.gif (2MB, 355x363px) Image search: [Google]
hardcore.gif
2MB, 355x363px
My mom is my only friend outside of the Internet. She's the only person I talk to about things on a day-to-day basis.
>>
File: larkin.jpg (97KB, 958x528px) Image search: [Google]
larkin.jpg
97KB, 958x528px
>>38498156
>being this mad

kekadoodledoo
>>
>>38498156
Literally no gyno
>>
>>38498156
Dumbass

Origano
>>
>>38498008
I don't hate my parents, but for some reason I do my best to hide absolutely everything I do from them. Doesn't matter if it's embarrassing shit like jacking off to hentai or normal shit like listening to music, I never talk about me and I change subjects when they probe. Not sure why. Also watching fiction where there are strong parent/child relationships always hits me right in the feels.
>>
>>38498008
Good relation but she worries about my futur and it's getting a bit annoying these days.

Btfo'd her yesterday :
>Anon you should go back to university, girls will never be attracted to an unambitious guy
>I wouldn't want to date a girl who's with me because of my status, mom. I'd rather be single than with a gold digger
>Being single gets boring, anon
>Millions of people are also bored to death stuck in a failed relationship, mom
>Look at your cousin, he's almost 40y/o and suffers from being single
>Maybe he wouldn't be single if he tried to date anyone else than gold digging 3rd world asian and arab chicks.
>you're way too cynical, anon
>>
>>38498156
Fucking this. OP is literally disgusting
>>
>>38498008
I don't have a relationship with her. Fuck that cunt.
>>
She's a fembot

>she had you so she had to have sex

I know, it's baffling, she came over yesterday saying she may be suffering from aspergers but I know deep down she's just regular crazy. She has no friends and sits on yahoo questions shitposting about Christianity all day.

Breaks my heart
>>
File: 85c.gif (490KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
85c.gif
490KB, 256x256px
>>38498809
>She has no friends and sits on yahoo questions shitposting about Christianity all day.
So these people do exist...
>>
Complicated. Always been alright but had a short relationship. A little banter I guess.
>>
>>38498008
Emotional incest is disgusting, worse than pedophilia, you have every reason to be ashamed of yourself you dispicable manchild.

My mother is dead, just like she should be.
>>
>>38498966
>mommy issues detecte

Did mommy hit you when you were younger anon? I bet she did you little bitch kek
>>
I hate that bitch for all the bad that she has done, and even now, I am forced to watch her spawn every fucking week.

I hate her so god damn much, I can't wait to move out once I am done university.
>>
>his mom uses an android

lol...
>>
It was pretty good before she killed herself.
>>
No, I loathe the cunt.
>>
>>38499017
Pointing out psychic incest is not "mommy issues", quite the opposite.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.