[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

queen ciara fanboy thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: fistfight.jpg (42KB, 370x657px) Image search: [Google]
fistfight.jpg
42KB, 370x657px
>unironically implying this isnt the most perfect girl to ever have existed
>>
I was in love with her but she is not virgin anymore so meh

i dont like her btw, just a failed normie, in a year she will go to college and she will be fucked by some chads and tyrone, i hope she gets aids or something
>>
I'm exclusively gay so I never really found much in her, but she kinda looks cute in this pic. Are her orbiters bisexual? She is pretty tomboyish
>>
File: IMG_0123.jpg (134KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0123.jpg
134KB, 750x1334px
Ciara was not the best girl
>>
>>38497429
I hate all these r9k drama discord sluts or whatever. This one has that Mia Wallace thot cut and looks like a crack head. Purposely gets bags under her eyes for fashion reasons or whatever. Takes art thot selfies. 4chan thots are worse than normie roasties because at least normies don't try and be like us. Unlike these ''''''fembots""""
>>
>>38497509

Erica was more mentally unstable than Ciara.
>>
File: IMG_0185.jpg (137KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0185.jpg
137KB, 750x1334px
>>38497677

Best girls are usually unstable.
>>
>>38497463
>I was in love with her but she is not virgin anymore so meh
She had sex while on heroin when she was 13

Does it make it even funnier if that is 100% true?
>>
average looking autistic girl.
there are so many like her in random discords u cant even tell whos who
>>
i bought erica things of her amazon wishlist and she sent me a thank you note. i still keep it under my pillow when i sleep. best day of my life.
>>
File: Later nigga.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Later nigga.gif
948KB, 200x200px
>It's another "/r9k/ orbits a dark haired girl with jaded eyes" episode

Well you guys certainly have a type.
>>
>>38497990
My favorite one where is she
>>
>>38498990
Here are all her nudes. Remember to share rvery one of them to remove this menace
>>
>>38499000
You forgot to add young and pale to that faggotshit.
>>
>>38498990
holyyyyyyy shit. never cared much for her but thats a whole lot
>>
>>38497429
What the FUCK is her snapchat?
>>
>>38498990
Link won't work. Help me, bros?
>>
>just realized why that link was deleted
GODDAMMIT
>>
Everyone ITT enjoy your ban.
>>
>>38497429
wtf? she still alive?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.