[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are robots not importing their SE asian waifu?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I mean, there are some pretty average looking girls in asia that you probably have a shot with, even if complete neet. In japan girls can be pretty reclusive anyway. Failing a japan waifu 6-8/10 thai brides or other SE country could be entirely feasable to cure your KHV and forever alone future
>>
>>38496700
They will fall for the green card meme and leave you
>>
>>38497285
FUCK can u shut up god this meme is so fucking DEAD and stupid christ u need to stop fucking talking
>>
>>38496700
Because autismos don't make more than 20k to sponsor them
>>
>>38497308
Fuck the dead? What
>>
File: 1494017007687.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1494017007687.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>>38497308
>getting btfo this hard

Lmao
>>
Don't fall for Asian bride meme. All the good ones are westernized or the guy lives in her Asian country
>>
Lmfao why did the picture with the pedophile white man with little Asian kids get removed?
>>
>>38497394

Whatever man. He's a pedobear but there's someone that sells their children to him in the first place think about it
>>
>>38497414
Doesn't resolve him of blame. He and others like him are causing the demand and people are always willing to supply.
>>
Because no one wants to produce a slew of little Elliot Rogers?
>>
>>38497504

It doesn't but he's not the only one to blame. The supplier is worse imo
>>
>>38497514

Elliott was fine except for the going postal part.

He was on a xanax withdrawal
>>
>>38496700

Because 99.9% of them look like aliens and don't resemble me. I want a gf that looks like me (Southern European).
>>
Mexican women are the best women. They're loyal, good at cooking, and good in bed.

The only problem is that everything pisses them off. Everything
>>
>>38497568
you must also be some kind of self-hating mischling in denial.
>>
>>38497530
There is always someone willing to supply.
>>
>>38496700

My best friend was a 24 year old virgin then he went to Japan for some college shit and he's coming home with a pregnant fiance. It really pisses me off. It sounds like he did legitimately just fall into having a wife and family and I'm jealous and spiteful, I haven't spoken to him in months because of it despite being friends for like 13 years. He doesn't know how I feel about it obviously, I'm not going to tell him that's how I feel or anything because it's pretty bitchy. Of course I'm happy for him too.

Him and his fiance tried to hook me up with one of her friends on skype, some girl from the phillipenes. She loved the fuck out of me for like two weeks. She was nice and messaged me every single day, it seems that girls from those shitty asian countries really do get very easily obsessed with us americans.

I ultimately ghosted her because she was just too ugly for me. She was chubby, had bad skin, and people from the phillipenes are literally the niggers of Asia.
>>
>>38497613

You must be wrong and some kind of retard.

>>38497695

They're worse than the pedos
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.