[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain to me why blacks cannot be robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: poopoothedepressedfrog.png (31KB, 696x580px) Image search: [Google]
poopoothedepressedfrog.png
31KB, 696x580px
Can someone please explain to me why blacks cannot be robots?
>>
Blacks are naturally bigger robots, anon
>>
Because they're not autistic. When is the last time you saw a black man stutter with wide eyes, be awkward, apologize a lot, be super careful around other people, etc
>>
>>38496319

they don't own a computer
>>
>>38496347
>Guangzhou
You have just described me anon!
t. blackbot
>>
>>38496385
"G-get back to picking cotton boy."

If somebody told you that irl as a joke you would probably just tell them "haha fuck off" or something.
A proper autistic reaction would be to awkwardly nod and smile, and say something like "heh, ye i will- i mean, no that's, what"
>>
File: 1500547524625.jpg (106KB, 776x633px) Image search: [Google]
1500547524625.jpg
106KB, 776x633px
>>38496319
becuse blacks are genetically superior to whites, its a fact
>>
>>38496470
No it wouldn't you can't comment on those things particular to the black bot's lived experience
>>
>>38496470
I always make fun of my friend for being black and regularly insult him with much more than just cotton picking and he laughs about it. He makes fun of me for being white aswell i dont see how that would be a bad thing.
>>
>>38496864
He probably lowkey hates you. People who constantly make black jokes get annoying, very fast

t. subject to black jokes daily by the same dick for three years
>>
>>38496864
Its not about the racist remark. In fact, non-austistic normies like you have a lot of fun teasing and making fun of eachother.
It's about the response to it. Let me guide you through the thought process of somebody who would actually be autistic and black.

>"G-get back to picking cotton boy."
First though is, racism. But then you know cotton picking is no longer a thing, which means this is clearly a joke so you have to respond in kind.
At this point, you awkwardly smile, node and utter "heh".
Your next thought is that you can't be a stuck up serious type of a guy, so you have to go along with it somehow.
Which makes you say "ye i will".
But then you realize it is a joke at your expense and you don't really want to be seen as somebody who you can just tease like that, but on the other hand, you don't want to be seen as a stuck up serious type of a guy who can't take a joke. But then it hits you. You've already said the words "ye i will". What happens is a rush of adrenaline because you've screwed up.
At this point, all you can say is "i mean, no, that's..."
As soon as you say it, you already realize its not a good thing to correct, the adrenaline, the being scared hits you even harder and you freeze up. Your eyes widen. You're scared.
As you freeze up, the only thing that you can mutter is a very silent "what".

That is autism. It has nothing to do with being black. Or racism. It was just an example.
>>
>>38496957
Its not like im doing it constantly. Last party we were on we jokingly set a limit of 10 black/white jokes everything over that earned you a slap on the back of the head.
>>
>>38496978
Well if you say something like that to someone you dont know very well its normal that you get a weird reaction. Also its probably different where i live since im not from 'murica and there isnt really a cultural black guys are bad thing here
>>
>>38497053
Autistic people don't really fully understand the concept of "knowing somebody" anon.
For them, knowing somebody just means you've talked to them a bunch of times.
>>
>>38496957
This, I'm mixed with black, white and mexican. I've never enjoyed black jokes because I know the reality of it is that they are looking down on my ethnicity. I can't see how some black people delude them self into thinking their cool with their white group of friends when they make jokes about his race, it's basically you accepting that you're trash for them to walk over. Good reason why I choose not to have a lot friends who joke like that.
>>
>>38497082

>>38497027
Im not looking down on him and he is also make jokes about white people. Its more of a friendly making fun of each other like you do with every other friend from time to time.
>>
File: 1499672107122.png (179KB, 294x282px) Image search: [Google]
1499672107122.png
179KB, 294x282px
Minorities are treated like sacred cattle. Everybody thinking white people are privileged is just part of minority privilege.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.