[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male virginity and IQ link

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 4

File: Harvard-Logo large 20.jpg (119KB, 1800x997px) Image search: [Google]
Harvard-Logo large 20.jpg
119KB, 1800x997px
>Sixty-five percent of the young adults starting at Harvard are virgins
>Quarter of Harvard graduates are virgins

It doesn't break it down by gender, but it's obviously 99% male ( with the odd devoutly religious female).

The notion that all attractive men are intelligent has officially been DISPROVEN.
>>
>>38494488
People just think that good looking people are smarter because they like them more and wanting to fuck or be friends with someone makes you overrate their abilities and personality. Also, the smartest sometimes figure out a way to breed with the hottest, so there are intelligent chads that exist but not all of them are that way.
>>
>>38494488
>it's obviously 99% male

Source: your ass. Wishful bitter virgin memes do not for facts make.

Face it, you are actually not that smart. You are both a virgin and dumb.
>>
>>38494697
>Source: your ass.
What type of woman would remain virgin beyond the age of 18, idiot? Even Catholic and Muslim girls spread their legs for the quaterback if they haven't done it already in high school.
>>
>>38494734
Provide a source for your 99% claim or retract it.
>>
>>38494488
>Sixty-five percent of the young adults starting at Harvard are virgins
Can confirm. Harvard virgin. AMA
>>
>>38494697
How do you know that OP is stupid? You've read about 3 sentences from them and somehow are able to conclude exactly how smart they are?

Sounds like somebodies got delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>38494744
What was your SAT score
>>
>>38494772
Smart people don't mistake conjecture for conclusions.
>>
>>38494772
Did you even read OP? He makes retarded, obviously false claims, and comes to a retarded conclusion.

OP is more than obviously of below average intellect.
>>
>>38494488

>The notion that all attractive men are intelligent has officially been DISPROVEN.

That notion doesn't even make sense to begin with. If Chad is really smarter than a typical beta then there wouldn't be no fucking need for marriage or civilization in the first place which would mean that women are doing the correct thing by mating with Chad who not only has optimal genes but also intelligence. If Chad really holds intelligence then by that logic, only institutional harems for Chad would be the right way to make our species advance further.

The retard who wrote the r9k bible needs to scratch that notion out of there.
>>
>>38494488
Yeah but you're a virgin and not a Harvard student.
>>
>>38495251
Chad is probably around average intelligence. Men who are very smart or very dumb tend to have low testosterone. While men with high testosterone tend to be close to average.
>>
>>38494488
This should come as no surprise to anyone who isn't retarded, which unfortunately is all of you. Higher intelligence is linked with higher self awareness, and so the higher the intelligence the more likely you are to be socially awkward, which is the reason niggers and normies mostly aren't. The opposite is also true, autismal people tend to be pretty smart a lot of the times. If you think about it though, Chad is still winning as he's accomplishing his programmed life goal i.e. reproducing. But that's subjective.
>>
>>38495334
Higher intelligence translates into higher success in life, which obviously translates into attractiveness. Those Harvard virgins will find a relationship soon after they graduate and get their first real job. They simply spent their focus on studying and put relationships on hold.
>>
still no source posted. nobody here goes to harvard anyway.
>>
>>38495374
>Those Harvard virgins will find a relationship soon after they graduate and get their first real job.
Yes, they'll marry a 30-something used-up women who will provide them with a blowjob every six months or so.

And anyway, it's still about looks. A 5'6" Indian doctor that graduated from Harvard Medical School and is earning $300,000 will have a shit sex life (before and during marriage) compared ton a 6'0" white plumber earning $50,000.
>>
>>38495398
https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/09/harvards-class-2017-full-virgins-and-thats-okay/311342/

http://www.newsweek.com/58-harvard-came-school-virgins-quarter-leave-way-336847

Fluctuates every year, but there are always going to be more (male) virgins at Harvard than there are at ASU.
>>
>>38495374
>Those Harvard virgins will find a relationship soon after they graduate and get their first real job. They simply spent their focus on studying and put relationships on hold.

Here comes the meme - they'll marry a used up woman whose feeble normie mind only recently realized that a life of hedonism will bring her nowhere, and so she should find a successful beta provider to leech off of. There's no winning.
>>
>>38495450
how do you know that this isn't normal for students entering college?
>>
>ywn be a student at an elite college
FUCK
>>
>>38495497
Nobody is so retarded as to believe that "used up whore" meme, right? /r9k/ is one of the dumbest boards on 4chan but even they wouldn't believe something so dumb, right?
>>
>>38495420
>Yes, they'll marry a 30-something used-up women who will provide them with a blowjob every six months or so.
How do you know this? Because that's what happens in your cuck fantasies?
>And anyway, it's still about looks. A 5'6" Indian doctor that graduated from Harvard Medical School and is earning $300,000 will have a shit sex life (before and during marriage) compared ton a 6'0" white plumber earning $50,000.
How do you know this? Because that's what happens in your cuck fantasies?
>>
I'm not american and I thought Harvard and Princeton and w/e were for chads to study Law and Business, while all the nerds and weirdos go to MIT
>>
>>38495667
It's true though. None of those guys held back on relationships for studying, they all wanted to be like Chad but they simply couldn't. Stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>38495733
How do you know this? Did you go to Harvard? Have you ever met someone who went to Harvard? Do you even know where Harvard is?
>>
>>38495667
Okay buddy I'll humor you. Why DON'T you believe it? Because it is a fact that half of marriages end in divorce, it is a fact that more sexual partners for a woman increases the likelihood of divorce, and some common sense would dictate that a woman would probably be at least a little displeased if her husband doesn't stack up to the men she used to have one night stands with. So do you actually have a reason to not believe it or are you just trying to stir shit by LARPing as a delusional normie?
>>
>>38495685
>How do you know this? Because that's what happens in your cuck fantasies?
Do you deny that unattractive men, while still being able to marry, will never actually have women lust over them no matter how much they improve themselves?
>>
>>38495825
No to all. Got me there pal. Let me know if the meme is real or not when you've graduated or whatever.
>>
>>38495718
Ivy league guys in general are a little more weird than your average guy.

t. Cornellian
>>
>>38495836
>Because it is a fact
>Posts a meme
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>38495837
That ugly Pajeet will marry a hot blonde. That handsome plumber will lose his job and his wife will get fat before divorcing him.
>>
>>38495718
The true nerds and weirdos go to Caltech.
MIT gets the "nerdy" Chads.
>>
>>38495718
Perhaps if they're old money WASPs.

But there's plenty of Indian/Asian guys who go to Ivy League colleges (despite affirmative action), so maybe that's the reason so many are virgins.
>>
File: image.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>38495900
Want to know how I know you're a massive ignoramus?
>>
>>38494744
Wanna chill? I work in Cambridge
>>
>>38495927
>he still believes in meme graphs debunked years ago
>>
>>38495911
My brother goes to MIT and I've visited. That's definitely false, not many chads at all at MIT.
>>
>>38495626
ivies and elite colleges are normie central at the undergrad level
everyone in grad school has autism or is indian
>>
>>38495940
Then debunk them for me, buddy.
>>
>>38495934
Sure, I won't be able to drink though, not 21 yet kek.

Also, as some other anon pointed out, I think a reason there are so many virgins at Harvard is in part due to all the Asians. All my roommates are Asian (except one that's half Asian).
>>
>>38495945
There was a local study that rated colleges by how often students got laid. It went like this:

>BC
>North Eastern
>BU
>Berkley
>MIT
>Harvard

One would think the rockstars at Berkley would be higher up there. I also may have been misremembering BU and BC's placement.
>>
>>38495954
Well I'll never get into grad school at one of these universities so it's the same thing.
Getting accepted in a PhD program at an Ivy League is fucking hard and I'm not intelligent enough.
>>
>>38495968
Don't worry, anon. There are bars in Cambridge that put my drink on the counter before I have the chance to order. Those bars would serve you if you were with me.
>>
>>38496001
Just say you're a native American.
>>
>>38496026
I'm not American to begin with (europoor).
It would be the same shit with any good uni in Europe though. Oxcam/ENS/whatever want you to be genius tier for a PhD.
>>
>>38494743
No, the burden of disproof is on you.
>>
>>38496223
The correct number is 50%. There, you have been proven wrong. You can't disprove this.
>>
>>38496242
Common sense says otherwise. You don't even have that.
>>
>>38496251
Common sense says you are a virgin of low intelligence.
>>
>obviously 99% male

Holy shit bro you need to be realistic that's a huge leap you have no evidence to back it up dont be so bitter
>>
>>38496981
What type of woman would remain virgin if she has the chance of spending one night with the hottest guy on campus even if she's extremely plain? >>38494734
>>
>>38497067
Somewhere between 20 to 30 percent of women are still virgins at age 20.
>>
>>38496060
What's wrong with going to a tier 2 college for grad school?

Nobody's going to scoff at you for having a PhD from Imperial insted of Cambridge, or Georgia Tech instead of MIT or whatever
>>
>>38495685
>t. bitter virgin with a used-up woman
>>
>>38495940
>>38495927
not either of this but i want to see the bebunking
>>
>live breathe school
>devote days and hours to just practicing mathematics and studies
>dont have any serious close friends

These people are just more or less intelligent freaks that spend lots of time studying.
>>
>>38494697
This. /r9k/ is full of low IQ subhumans and OP has made it clear that he is one of them.
>>
DoesbAnyone here go to The university of Florida? It is hell for me. Football chads everywhere, and females in slutty attire. The only Asian girls are FOB Chinese that hate American guys. Why is college such a normie hellhole?
>>
>>38494488
this only means that more asians go to harvard.

if you look at white statistics only, intelligent men have no problem getting laid.
>>
>harvard
>intelligent
try again anon
>>
>>38495334
>intelligent
>socially awkward
pick one. the biggest measure of intelligence (and success in complex fields) is communication. you're a high school dropout, maybe that's why you think IQ tests are important in the world outside of psych studies.
>>
>>38494488
>>Quarter of Harvard graduates are virgins

note that "graduates" is much much less than "starting".
>>
>>38498689
Nah. Havard and most other elite schools have retention rates in the high 90s.
>>
>>38495374
Success doesn't simply come in monetary terms.

Higher intelligent autists are often terrible with people. They have to resort to prostitution and can barely maintain friends. The friends they do have are also fellow autists - unwanted by society.
>>
File: cringe2.jpg (90KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
cringe2.jpg
90KB, 960x720px
>>38495911
LAMo. MIT? Chads? What kind of fucked up delusional universe do you live in?

Have you ever seen what MIT students look like?
>>
>>38495945
This. MIT students could step out of their door and run out of breath. The actual creator of Seeking Arrangement, a degenerate prostitution hole, is an ugly MIT graduate.

There is literal autism that goes on on that campus. Everyone has aspergers.

If socially inept and crazy is your thing, sure
>>
>>38498651
>the biggest measure of intelligence (...) is communication

woman detected
>>
>>38494697
>>38498515

Thank god you guise are smart.
You can leave now.
>>
>>38494488
>look at what these other white people did, look at what my white ancestors did, I'm great because of what they did!
>look at what mah ancestors did, we wuz kangz n sheit!
>look at this graph, look at all these virgins who are smart, I'm smart because I'm a virgin too!
Why do you people do this? You have nothing to personally show for yourselves so you wave around statistics and history books and try to act like that makes you better. Do you go to Harvard, OP? What's *your* IQ?
>>
>>38494488
Attractive men are just percieved as more intelligent.
>>
>>38496223
Pffbahahahahahahaha
>>
>>38495956
Please, then. I have never seen these stats debunked.
>>
>>38494488
>Go to Cambridge
>Almost every other male I meet is a gross slut
>The ones that aren't are faggy
Fuck you.
>>
>>38495984
I toured BC recently, its an extremely christian school, I doubt it would be that high.
>>
>>38498508
This. Its not a coincidence that the smartest people at my school are virgins.
>>
>>38500025
Highly intelligent autists who can graduate from Harvard are very, very rare.
>>
>>38500407
Intelligent people know how to be perceived as attractive.
>>
>>38501521
Which school is that? And are you one of those people who thinks he's a virgin because he's intelligent?
>>
File: 1496422395865.png (271KB, 676x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496422395865.png
271KB, 676x505px
>>38494488
>tfw people have outright told me, completely unsolicited, that they thought I was stupid before they heard me speak, and that they now think I'm smart

I'd gladly be borderline retarded if it meant I wasn't creepy or ugly
>>
>>38500039
>tfw even nerds like this are "social"
>gathering around to play games together

when people ask me if I wanna hang out I always say no because being around other people drains my energy
>>
>>38494488
>not being good looking, smart, and celibate
>not walking the path of true freedom
You guys have 1 out of 3 and the one is the hardest part.
>>
>>38494488

And how many of them are Jewish? Checkmate.

Btw, Jews only make up 2% of the US population but make up 30% of the Harvard student body. But clearly it's white privilege that is the issue, and Jews can easily play the "I'm not white" card.
>>
>>38494488
A QUARTER?!

Why are intelligent people such losers? No wonder they get shoved into lockers by cool, dumb Chads like me.
>>
>>38503369
smart people have more impulse control
>>
>>38503399
That's why they ain't getting laid like me, son.

SWISH!
That's what I do with the pussy.
SWISH!

Mr. STEM nerd is cowering in the corner like "uhuhuh," and I'm like
SWISH!
>>
>>38503472
that was such a normie thing to say
>>
>>38503496
Seriously tho, being smarter than most people prolly sucks. I'm glad I'm below average, shit is on point and so is the pusspuss, noamsayin?
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.