[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marriage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1500511195278s.jpg (5KB, 250x130px) Image search: [Google]
1500511195278s.jpg
5KB, 250x130px
Is there anyone on this board who fell for the marriage meme?
>>
Yup. Got married two years ago. But I'm not really on this board anymore. Used to browse it when I was at college before it got taken down.
Now I'm a hardcore normie and only here when I'm really bored.
>>
>>38494423
How's a marriage life treating you? Do you regret it?
>>
>>38494446
Not at all. People freak out over 50% divorce rates. I think that's not bad if you look at all the retards getting married.
Been with my husband for 8 years now. Love him more than ever. Never have I experienced any doubt about this relationship or felt any decline in my feelings for him.
He makes me happier than I ever thought I could be. And when I see a picture of him I feel really warm and fuzzy inside, even after 8 years of having sex.

So in my experience this "your brain will stop producing love hormones after two years!!!" thing really isn't as clear cut as some people claim.

"Feelings change and then you really have to work hard!!!!"
Well. Not yet.

No regrets at all.
>>
>>38494536
Are you a women?

Original commento
>>
>>38494595
Yes.
Very original indeed
>>
>>38494625
Then why the fuck are you here? Get out of this hell hole.
>>
File: Pepe.png (77KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
77KB, 225x225px
>>38494625

THIS SHIT HAS TO FUCKING END TODAY. I AM TIRED OF SEEING THESE NORMIE BOARDS ON FUCKING R9K, GO TO HELL ALL OF YOU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1490381202119.jpg (62KB, 625x779px) Image search: [Google]
1490381202119.jpg
62KB, 625x779px
>>38494536
keep it up
seeing just one example of a loving wife is great and gives me hope especially because of all the bitter people here claiming women are practically demons
>>
I really want to get married. But not even robots have been willing to wait for marriage to lose our virginities, so every relationship of mine the guy cheated after two months.
>>
>>38494690

Many women are demons, so are many men though. It takes a very lucky and good woman to break out of it or just not be one to begin with. Men tend to embrace our demon side more for defensive as well as dominance purposes.
>>
Next year I will marry my fiance of 5 years.
>>
>>38494690
>>38494812
I don't know about describing people as demonic but there's always two people in a relationship or in a marriage.
I think a lot of marriages do not so well because people/women react badly to being taken for granted.

It's extremely easy to be a loving wife to my husband because he's a really loving husband.
In the last 8 years he has thanked me every single time I cooked for him and told me it was delicious. In the same way my husband tells me how much he appreciates how clean the house is and how well I ironed his shirts multiple times a week.
Just saying thank you for normal every day things goes a long way.

I cook and clean because I love my husband and I want to make him as happy as he makes me. But getting the feedback that he realizes and appreciates what I'm doing helps out so so much.

I would advise you to the same with your girlfriends. It will go a long way.
>>
>>38494356
Yup. I did. Originello
>>
File: Firmness levels.jpg (11KB, 226x168px) Image search: [Google]
Firmness levels.jpg
11KB, 226x168px
>>38494423
come on normie, its getting late, maybe its time to head home to the wife and kid
>>
>>38494954
Do you regret it? If not, would you have waited longer if you have gone back in time?
>>
Was a neet from 2008 to 2011. Ate 3 times a week. Had a 1 Room Apartment. Was Drunk 24/7 in cheap Vodka. Looked like a Homeless. Hast 100 Bucks a month.

In 2011 i met my Teenage-crush.

Now i am married. Her parents gave us their House to Start a Family. I Work 40 hours a week.

Sometimes i Think i died back in my neet-days. Maybe i starved or Fell infront of a train when i was Drunk.

It feels like an afterlife Dream.
>>
>>38495077
>Was a neet from 2008 to 2011

Jesus Christ that is a dangerously long time to be a NEET
>>
>>38495090
If you only have an old tv. No Internet. And you talk to yourself while beeing drunk. That is enough time to lose your mind.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.