[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you get depressed, remember that you have a dick! That's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: untitled.jpg (147KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
147KB, 550x550px
When you get depressed, remember that you have a dick! That's right, you have your own dick, unlike women! You can do whatever you want with it, it's yours!
>>
>>38494219
>tfw have gender dysphoria and this makes me more depressed
>>
>>38494219
If I had a vagina I wouldn't be a loser though.
>>
I want to do things with someone else's dick. That's why I'm depressed.
>>
>>38494219
there a reason that when you act like a jerk people call you a dick
>>
>>38494257
i knew someone would say this in this thread, why have so many people on this board been talking about this kind of thing?
>>
>>38494476
jews want white men to cut their whole benises off to get revenge on having half their benis chopped off at birth lol
>>
Fine, then I'll cut it off, put it in a bag and then that will be the first dick in my bag of dicks collection
>>
>>38494219
but i donnna want my small bepnis, gib me bagina....
>>
I agree with this. My life may be shit but at least I don't have one of these disgusting stinky leaking holes that give them so much problems. It's disgusting.
>>
>>38494494
what you said doesnt really make sense
>goyim get circumsised
>kvetching over how they only got part of their dick cut off?
>make the goyim get the whole thing cut off as reparations for not doing it earlier?
the whole tranny thing does play a part in white genocide though
>>
File: foreskin glide.gif (979KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
foreskin glide.gif
979KB, 500x280px
>You can do whatever you want with it

Unless what you want to do is play with your foreskin and you can't because you were mutilated.
>>
>>38494257
there's more to life than your genitals, faggot.
>>
But I'm not white, I'm asian
>>
>>38494219
If I had a vagina instead life would be 50 times easier.
>>
I have a heart condition and masturbation is one of hte many things on the list of stuff I'm not supposed to do because of it. I'm allowed to have sex (if it's slow and I'm the passive partner) or receive oral sex, but jerking off is considered too strenuous.
>>
>>38495403
So you don't have a dick?
>>
>>38494257
>>38495407
fuck off back to the board you came from and stop shitting this one up, faggot
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>38495442
I don't actually want a vagina, I'm just making the observation that life in general is much easier for women since they have an endless stream of Chads who will support them at any point in their lives.
>>
>>38495436

Well some guys in China are told that for """medical reasons""" they need to get circumcised and then have the remaining nerves of their penis destroyed for """better sex""" or """health benefits""".

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/yvwj3k/chinas-21st-century-eunuchs-v23-n3

A lot of these guys end up not only depressed and sexually crippled but also unable to work because their dicks are in horrific pain nonstop due to the nerve damage.
>>
>>38495471
damn thats pretty bad, i did get jewed at birth but at least i didnt get my dick completely fucked up
>>
>You can do whatever you want with it
no I can't
>>
>>38495488

Fortunately even in China most guys don't get cut to begin with. But it just blows my mind that there are Chinese doctors trying to make money not just by lying to their patients that they need to get circumcised, but taking it a step further and ruining even the rest of their dicks.

Human greed is disgusting. Sometimes I feel like something has gone seriously wrong with humanity. Some glitch in the system.
>>
I'd rather have someone else's dick to do whatever I want with
>>
>>38495471
talking about dick mutilation, do you have that one thing that said something similar "our problems arose when we tried to publish our findings"?
>>
A small one but I guess you're right. Thanks op
>>
File: 1500518491153.jpg (540KB, 1008x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1500518491153.jpg
540KB, 1008x1580px
>>38496649
nevermind, i found it, im still sharing it though because it is some good information
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.