[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joining The Police

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: mrbean5.jpg (8KB, 150x180px) Image search: [Google]
mrbean5.jpg
8KB, 150x180px
Well gentlemen I'm making a last ditch effort to join the UK Police Force.

>Its virtually impossible.
>The UK Police is borderline bankrupt.
>I've got to go through 5 years of College and University to get an interview with them never mind actually join them.
>I'll be 25 years old and 35,000 in debt by time I'm done.
>Apparently the police only recruit every 1-2 cops every 5-10 years.
>Possibility you'll just get made redundant by budget cuts.

I'm committing career suicide just so I can do something I want to do. If I don't make it I'm probably going to jump off a bridge.
>>
>>38494114
just fucking dont join maybe come to Australia and join here
>>
>>38494144
Do this OP. Easy as fuck to become a cop in Australia.
>>
>>38494144
>Implying its easy to move country.
>Implying the Australian police would hire some random immigrant.
>>
>>38494195
>Aus police won't hire some random immigrant

Half the fucking cops are women and non-whites these days, so long as you're legal and can speak English they don't care. Also, if you really want to be a cop and do cop things, then NSW, QLD, and VIC are the only states where anything actually happens, the rest of the country deals almost exclusively with abbos and drunk people and road offenses. All the gangs and murders and money laundering are in Melbourne, Sydney, Surfers paradise and maybe Brisbane.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.