[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-whites in /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 1494206835797.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1494206835797.png
198KB, 550x535px
Why do non-whites come to this board ? I don't understand - don't you see that your existence lowers the quality of life for the rest of us ? I've never been offered honey for my tea from a non-white, I've also yet to be thanked that our white countries like Russia, US and countries in Europe for helping you stand on your own two feet.

Why don't they think like me ? Why do they resort to stupid arguments, and why do they resort to delusions to justify their existence here. Whenever they defend this, they're like a see-through glass, they'll delude themselves and grasp at straws. Don't you realise that we see this ?

Why don't you love and adore us for giving you opportunities, and then keeping to yourselves and not breed with anyone unfortunate to be so naive.

Non-whites that live in Europe, Russia and America can never be and never will be robots. Because you're the unironically most privileged group of people in the world.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>38494101
>I've also yet to be thanked that our white countries like Russia, US and countries in Europe for helping you stand on your own two feet.

how is it logical that you feel you have worth for the action of your ancestors. Non of those accomplishments where yours, how often do you thank those white countries in public?

> why do they resort to delusions to justify their existence here.

how do you? The western world ideals are materialistic and flawed, u can see it by the state of the world. The entire world is controlled by western ideals and it is going to shit, the death clock is closer to mid night than ever. Western civilization is extremely productive, but at the cost the plant and the lives of humanity.

>Why don't you love and adore us for giving

you opportunities
In this statement i don't think that you realize that "opportunities", is a neutral term. You could give a child the opportunity to be raped in the name of god and that could be seen as positive "opportunity" by somebody. When you said "opportunity", you didn't take into account that people have different perspectives.

>keeping to yourselves and not breed with anyone unfortunate to be so naive.

Eugenics would be most effectively done with Niggers, they have a larger variety of genetics.
>>
File: 1500495750901.jpg (247KB, 705x527px) Image search: [Google]
1500495750901.jpg
247KB, 705x527px
>>38494585
You're grasping at straws, half of what you wrote didn't even make any sense. Why are you defending opportunities by explaining what an opportunity is ? Are you this desperate ?

The problems of the West are fully mirrored by the Roman Empire and it's degeneracy and immigration flow. History is repeating itself.

>Eugenics with Africans
Americans did that, look at how it turned out.

What an abhorrent reply. You made yourself a fool.
>>
>>38494101
Did you know if there were no blacks or Hispanics in the US we'd have a budget surplus?
>>
>>38494815
Why can't they just go away ? Or at least be normal. Why do people get the worst of both worlds.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.