[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Replying to a thread as it was being archived

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (2MB, 1271x927px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2MB, 1271x927px
So like 10 minutes ago i was replying to a thread here on /r9k/ where op was asking where humanity came from. I spent like 15-30 minutes typing up a real scientific answer with a timeline and everything and as i hit reply THE THREAD GOT FUCKING ARCHIVED!!!
So now that im super pissed off about that, im starting a new thread just so i can reply to anon. Anon, if youre reading this, this is for you and your lack of scientific knowledge.
Just saying, im not a scientist or anything, im a highschool graduate but this is my answer based on my understanding of the scientific community.
>Theres nothing in existance
>Big bang happens and a lot of shit goes down but we dont really know what
>out of sheldon cooper's the big bang theory comes the smallest particles which are the building blocks of the universe
>As far as i know, the smallest particles we know of are quarks so im just gonna go ahead and start there
>so basically after the big bang theory, theres a big cloud of space fart dust floating around in the universe made up of the smallest particles in existance
>(skipping to quarks because im not black science man) So theres a bunch of quarks and they form together to create electrons, protons, and neutrons
>because protons neutrons and electrons all have their own charges, like a magnet, they attract eachother.
>When electrons, neutrons, and protons come together, they form atoms aka elements
> theres about 100 natural elements and when certain combinations of elements come together, they form molecules or compounds
>When a compound contains carbon, it is known as an organic compound
>A certain organic compound is formed known as an organic acid and one organic acid is an amino acid
>when a bunch of amino acids form together they create RNA
pt 1
>>
>>38493482
>A bunch of RNA creates proteins
>i dont know what exactly off the top of my head but some other shit is formed as the RNA and Protein is and when all that stuff is mixed together it creates organelles
>when a bunch of different organelles are formed together, they create a single celled organism such as bacteria
>To reiterate, in order to form this single celled organism, the perfect combination of space dust must happen by accident over billions of years
>over time more and more single celled organisms are created by accident from space dust and eventually one is created that has the ability to reproduce through a process known as mitosis
>In mitosis a single celled organism basically makes a copy of itself and creates two new organisms meaning it no longer takes billions of years of luck to make a single organism
>Sometimes when an organism goes through mitosis, it fucks up and creates a mutation in the new organism though its only a minor difference usually
>billions of years go by and more and more fuck ups happen and we end up with a shit ton of different single celled organisms all with different qualities and natures
>eventually some organisms begin having symbiotic relationships meaning they rely on eachother
>for example, one organism shits a lot and another feeds off of that shit meaning one organism benefits by having a shit-free environment and another benefits by having shit to eat
>over time more and more symbiotic relationships occur and organisms begin bunching up because they rely on eachother
>a few hundred million years later and we have our first multi celled organism which is made up of a bunch of those single celled organisms
pt2
>>
>>38493502
>more and more of those organisms reproduce by themselves and eventually they fuck up again and again creating more and more multicelled organisms
>now we have small fish all swimming about in the oceans of earth (i didnt know if you wanted me to explain how the earth was formed or not but for the sake of time im gonna assume you didnt but if you did, let me know)
>after more and more fuck ups, those fish begin getting the ability to do the nasty and sexually reproduce unlike most of us here on /r9k/
>now because of the more complicated form of reproduction relying on many different things to create a new organism, more things can go wrong ending up with more mutations
>theyre still small mutations but theyre in every multicelled organism. Theyre the things that make every living create different because its theyre genetics
>from this point on i will be referring to these fuck ups as genetic mutations
>fish fuck and more genetic mutations occur creating more and more different fish
>over time a fish is mutated to be able to breathe air with lungs instead of gills
>more fuck ups happen and the fish can now walk and breathe on air though not for long
>this is called an amphibian
>more amphibians are created and eventually fuck up creating reptiles which are like amphibians except they can survive outside of water for most of their life
>here comes the dinosaurs and they fuck a bunch and create some rats through genetic mutations
pt 3
>>
>Replying to a thread as it was being archived
i bump a threade thats on a high page when i want to write out a big poste
>>
>>38493524
>rats fuck and get bigger
>big rats fuck and create some badger looking fuckers
>badger looking fuckers fuck and create some monkey looking fuckers
>monkey looking fuckers fuck and create some apes
>apes fuck and create early man
>early man fucks and creates a man who has the ability to evolve mentally rather than physically
>now we have our early ancestors or as most people call them, cave men
>cave men fuck and hunt for food meaning they must travel to find new food
>cave men fuck all around the world in search of food
>cave men leave africa and go to europe and asia
>ice age happens and the ocean to the north east of russia freezes
>man walks across the frozen ocean in search of food and good pussy
>>
>>38493538
>man now inhabits Africa, Europe, Asia, and the Americas
>The shitty squirrel from ice age breaks the ice with his nut and the ice age ends
>Man learns they can farm food and heard animals so they dont need to travel for food
>this is known as the neolithic revolution
>Basically to know what happens from here just watch the history of the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs

pt 5
>>
File: qyQPylf.jpg (106KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
qyQPylf.jpg
106KB, 960x720px
Anon i dont know if youre out there or if anyone who actually cares about this is reading this but just know i did it for you...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.