[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are red flags in regards to dating a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1500483662960.jpg (40KB, 618x459px) Image search: [Google]
1500483662960.jpg
40KB, 618x459px
What are red flags in regards to dating a woman?
>>
File: 1500348403458.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1500348403458.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>38493308
>she has three or more brothers
>>
>she gives you that look
>then there's that other look she gives when she's with her friends
>then that other look you get when she's up to something
>>
>>38493308
being female originalo
>>
>>38493308
Ever dated someone non-white.
>>
>>38493308
>active on social media
>doesn't like kids or pets
>can't cook
>dated non-white
>her friends are sluts
>active on social media
>doesn't play instrument (or at least doesn't take interest in music or some other art media)
>>
>>38493308
I don't know I've never dated a woman.
>>
>>38493778
>active on social media
why?
>>
>>38493778
>active on social media

This is a big one if you're a robot.
>>
>>38493799
Do you want GF that spends her entire day browsing Twitter, Facebook and Instagram?
>>
She had more than two and less than four dimensions.
>>
File: 15432612.jpg (48KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
15432612.jpg
48KB, 500x495px
>>38493319
>implying having sisters wouldn't turn her into an evil gossiping bitch
>>
I've been cheated on 4/5 times, here's red flags
>posts clevage pictures or shows clevage (whilst going out with you)
>hangs out with just guys (I don't mean has just guy friends I mean hangs out in a group, even once where it's just guys and her)
>gets black out drunk without you
>lets you raw dog her with no contraception if she's been your gf for less than 3 months
>she has/had one night stands
>thinks girls are drama (if a girl says this it's because girls usually call her out on being a slut)
>is under 20
and the main thing you can do to stop a girl from cheating is to keep her from being bored

also I remember reading a statistic women are most likely to cheat from year 1-3 6-30 whereas for men it was something like 1-3 5-15 (this isn't to say it doesn't happen just its a lot less likely) and before anyone starts talking about how men cheat more they don't they just get cuaght more I mean think about it gf wants to go through bfs phones it's seen as normal bf wants to go through gfs phone omg do you not trust her?
>>
>>38493809
To be fair us being on 4chan all day long doesn't make us any better
>>
>>38494175
oh no it does, every action on none anonymous social media is attention seeking, whereas anonymous shitposting is actual socialization
>>
>tattoos

bye
>>
>>38494122
>>lets you raw dog her with no contraception if she's been your gf for less than 3 months
Why the fuck would you ever go without contraception unless you want a baby?
What the fuck?
>>
>>38494206
feels at least 30x better seriously sometimes when you get close you get tempted to nut in her because it feels that nice
>>
File: Arabs bane.jpg (90KB, 820x450px) Image search: [Google]
Arabs bane.jpg
90KB, 820x450px
>>38493709
So you'll foster delusion and pretend everything's okay ? Your future will be torn away, because Greater Israel is inevitable.
>>
>>38494222
How about her being on the pill and both of you getting checked for STDs before?
Isn't that how most western couples do it?
>>
>>38494397
for me sex is very no risk no reward
>>
>>38493308
Sharp knees and arm dents.
Gets you a 2/10 immediately
>>
>>38493778
Playing an instrument is a huge red flag, who wants to listen to thier shitty covers and even worse thier own pieces.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.