[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you destroyed a thot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: thot destroyed.png (313KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
thot destroyed.png
313KB, 1024x640px
> Be me in high school
> Just got out of first relationship, desperate af for new girl
> Attempt to go for a new girl
> 7/10, nice ass
> Get rejected, nothing new there
> Get over it
> Become best friends with ex
> Girl's best friend hates my ex
> Don't get why, still don't get why
> Ask girl to prom as a friend
> Says yes
> Was happy that I had a prom date, even if it was only a friend
> Girl gets worried that I'll try something, her friends tell me
> Wtf?

I ignored what those friends said because I figured I'd just prove her wrong at prom, but then one day, it happened.

> Chilling at lunch with my best friend
> Girl, her best friend, and my ex are eating lunch on a field trip
> Girl goads ex into talking shit about my best friend
> Girl's best friend tells my best friend
> Best friend and ex start fighting (more one-sided with my best friend being really angry at my ex)
> Ex is telling me everything as it happens
> Leave lunch room, get frustrated at being in between the two while fighting basically
> Ex tells me that Girl was talking shit about me
> Oh yeah?

The next day...

> Confront girl about things said
> "Oh, those are just things that my friends want me to say, they're pressuring me"
> Buuuullshit
> Revoke my offer to go to prom with her
> She freaks out
> Ignore her as she freaks out
> She apologizes, I accept it, we're friends again

Later...

> Prom comes around
> Text her while I'm there because I'm an idiot and didn't think she'd be sore about it
> She's hanging out with other friends the day of
> Had a fun night, danced with some ladies
> Got home, went to bed, woke up and went to KFC with the brother
> She messages me
> Freaking out about how I should've known that I was making her feel bad about me going to prom without her
> Apologize
> Nothing
> Ignore her for awhile
> She sends apology message
> Left on seen

Turns out the whole time she had a crush on me (?) and was swearing out my ex the whole time for stealing me away again.
>>
jesus christ nice blogpost newfriend
>>
File: IMG_1262.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>>38492998
/thread

>>38492973
OP, either cease your high school drama faggotry and ebbin thot memes or leave this board. The choice is yours.
>>
>>38493040
Is there any way that I can continue being a faggot and stay on this board or is that unlikely?
>>
>thot
>high school
>thinking im going to read this trash post
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.