[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many of you guys have bought condoms? what was it like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1473299980659.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1473299980659.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
how many of you guys have bought condoms? what was it like?
>>
>>38492626
Do you have self service checkouts at any supermarkets or department stores? Alternatively you could go to some gas station or convenience store where pajeet is working and never go back.
>>
File: 1496984370369.jpg (347KB, 760x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1496984370369.jpg
347KB, 760x1136px
I never bought those because I never needed them.
I found my parents' pack and stole two. I tapped with one and it felt horrible. The second one I used to make a homemade pocket pussy.
>take toilet paper roll
>take out the cardboard thing from the middle
>put condom on dick and make sure it fits
>insert condom in the toilet paper hole
>stretch the condom end around the toilet paper
>put lube or a lot of spit inside hole
>fuck the hole
>cum
>wash condom
>hide the homemade pocket pussy
Mom found it 2 weeks later in the back of my cabinet that I used to store my school books and notebooks.
She took it away and I don't know what happened with it. She never talked about it with me, just gave me a laugh one day when I came back from highschool and said "I cleaned your drawers and cabinets".
I didn't realize what happened but a day later when I wanted to use it again it wasn't there.
>mfw
>>
>be in store
>buy groceries, drinks, household products, condoms
>go to cashier and pay

What's so special about it? Is this some kind of Burger thing where you need a license to buy condoms?
>>
File: 1494448562826.jpg (88KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494448562826.jpg
88KB, 750x750px
>>38492626
>walk up to counter
>place box of condoms on counter
>deadbeat cashier who's probably spent the last 8 hours wageslaving away doesn't even take notice or react differently and scans your item
>"That'll be $5.85"
>pay
>"have a nice day"
>>
no one gives a shit what you buy
>>
It's embarrassing to buy toilet paper.

It's even more embarrassing to buy kitchen roll
>>
>>38492626
>go to pharmacy section
>grab condoms
>cashier tries to make small talk
>60 something year old lady i've never seen before must be new
>short curt answers to if i have any big plans for tonight(friday) or what do i do for a living etc.
>sees the condom box
>does that weird tooth sucking noise of disprovement
>awkward conversation i must have grabbed the wrong box haha no thats correct..OOOkay then...
only time its ever been awkward. otherwise they just treat it like any other item or go "big night, eh?" and then proceed to scan it.
>>
Just buy them on Amazon lol
>>
I bought some once, not really sure what happened to them. Cashiers don't really give a shit, it's just another thing for them to ring up.
>>
I did buy a pack last month. Got a girl to my fucking bed for the first time ever. She didn't want to have sex, which was okay with me because I didn't have any condoms at the time. The next day I bought a pack but she's been ghosting me ever since. I might just end up trying them on and jerk off.
>>
>>38492626
I usually got them for free at family planning places.
>walk in
>say db
>grab a handful
>run out
>>
>>38492626
>work as pharmacy cashier
>older chad and stacy with a baby are buying stuff
>theres a pack of condoms/pills
>act totally nonchalant, scan it like its nothing, dont make eye contact

I think that made it easier for me on the other side of the coin.
Also i pick the shop which isnt manned by young women. An old foreigner will give no fucks
>>
>>38492626
Bought a box of condoms from Amazon. The arrived in a discreet lil box.
They were all the wrong size.
>>
I've bought condoms with a girl and the sole intent of using those same condoms with that girl later that night.
>ribbed
>ultra thin
>trojan ecstasy
>>
Oddly embarrasing. But I'm not sure how much of that is because it was a first-time buy and how much is because I'm planning to get fucked by them
>>
>>38492626
I have. It's so long ago I don't remember. I bought condoms at 17 because of a pregnancy scare. Haven't bought them since and I'm 26. Fucked every girl bareback. So many girls have implants or are on the pill nowadays it's not an issue. No STDs either
>>
>be super underage kid
>like just learned about non vanilla sex
>hanging out with the gang (boys only)
>wanna impress them
>enter a pharmacy
>go up to thirty something year old cashier
>point out a box of condoms
>she looks at me funny
>"um are you old enough to buy these?"
"I'm old enough to know I need them"
>feel ashamed because no one was around
>she gets the box under the one I pointed to the smaller pack
>go home to the boys and tell them this story
>no one believes me
>get no (you)s
th-thanks
>>
>>38492906
>tfw you're the same size as your father
kek
>>
>>38494081
Krk. Here's your Go dang (YOU).
>>
Go on eBay. Order pack of 50
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.