[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

took a tablespoon of this shit and I don't feel any different

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
52KB, 640x360px
took a tablespoon of this shit and I don't feel any different
did i get memed?
>>
peen in butt lol
>>
It takes like 5 hours for it to work. And even then you don't really feel anything, you just become more energized and outgoing kinda. It's exactly like being drunk but without the feeling of drunkenness.
>>
>>38491809
how's highschool going m8ey xdxd
>>
File: krishna.jpg (90KB, 800x500px)
krishna.jpg
90KB, 800x500px
Why do you buy drugs without properly informing yourself? You are the kind of idiot that doesn't plan their use and ends up hooked into addiction.

>took a tablespoon of this shit
You aren't supposed to take more than a few hundred milligrams the first time. There's accounts of people taking doses too high (+1gr ) and ending up in the hospital with severe dehydration.

Phenibut is supposed to give little relaxation and concentration that lasts for hours, it isn't supposed to give you a strong buzz or whatever you think it does. It's very useful if you have to do very stressful things from time to time, like learning game or getting into combat situations, that's why it was designed for soviet astronauts to get relaxed yet concentrated so they don't fuck up.

It is also addictive as fuck if you take it more than two times per week.
>>
>>38492038
This.

You shouldve only take like a teaspoon OP. Sometimes less is more.

Anyway, yeah Phenibut seemed to have a very subtle buzz.

I only noticed little things like my ride to work feeling smoother than usual and colors seeming to be more vibrant
>>
>>38491688
how much is a table spoon? takes me 1.5 grams, usually 2, to feel anything, and yes as other anon said, it takes hours to kick in.

>>38492038
>You aren't supposed to take more than a few hundred milligrams the first time. There's accounts of people taking doses too high (+1gr ) and ending up in the hospital with severe dehydration.
lolwhut. do you know what the fuck phenibut is? have you ever used it? few hundred milligrams is like microdosing... 1 gram is barely noticeable for me. And no I have zero tolerance, I've used it less than 5 times, all weeks and weeks if not months apart.
>>
>>38492083
If you are fat or obese or very tall and muscular (higher body weight) you may need higher doses for it to have an effect on you. Most people can't handle an entire gram the first time, much less an entire tablespoon. A tablespoon could be several grams for all we know.

RIP OP.

Fags like him are gonna get it banned for the rest of us.
>>
>>38492147
several like 3? he might act drunk as fuck but he'll be fine. Some people take like 7 grams, though they may have tolerance... eh
>>
Where do you buy THIS?

Bloxxxxdxx oroginal
>>
could i use this to cheat at fighting games
>>
>>38492038
if it's so dangerous why haven't I felt anything?
it's been 7 hours and I don't feel shit
>>
maybe it's something wrong with my brain

i didn't feel anything either when I tried cocaine and barely felt anything when I tried it a second time
>>
>>38492285
The internet. Amazon used to sell it but they took it off after people started having addictions and undergoing serious withdrawal. Now you have to get it from supplement sites.
>>
>>38492541
That's because you tried cocaine, it's the most subtle stimulant with barely a high. Some people don't feel anything, it's such a shit overrated drug.
>>
You have to activate and dilute it in 180 proof alcohol you mong
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.