[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your biggest achievements within the last 2 weeks Took a bath

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: 56621.jpg (7KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
56621.jpg
7KB, 250x236px
Post your biggest achievements within the last 2 weeks

Took a bath
>>
File: feelsguy.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feelsguy.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>38490741
Went a whole day without masturbating
>>
File: Nazi_Asuka.jpg (163KB, 618x867px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_Asuka.jpg
163KB, 618x867px
Finalized my theory regarding an "unsolved" rape.

Tracked down some nazis to try acquire a very rare swastika. Still hoping they accept my offer.

Qualified to drive a bus.
>>
I ran 10 km and I guess I'm going out with the girl I like so...

I'm going to fuck everything somehow.
>>
File: absolutely halal.jpg (43KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely halal.jpg
43KB, 640x539px
>>38490741
Got my shit set to restart my studies in Medicine.
>>
Made it into green ranks on tekken
>>
Oh fuck this is so hard. Jesus Christ. Just give me minute okay uuuuhhh WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT I'M TRYING TO THINK GODAMMIT
>>
File: 1500154170747.gif (972KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1500154170747.gif
972KB, 500x555px
>>38490978
I made fun of this faggot
>>
Started exercising
>>
yanked it 3 times in 10 minutes.
>>
I got past the Cordon on S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Lost Alpha
>>
>>38490741
Started a med aide course that my boss recommended me for. Dont have to pay a dime for it, get paid while I'm there, and get a promotion after I complete it.
>>
I'm getting my first tattoo tomorrow
>>
passed 3000 plays on my soundcloud remix and worked 60 hours
>>
Wake up for summer class at community college, have to keep this up for 3 more grueling weeks, show up on time to work. This has been a very lame summer. I haven't hung out with anyone except my cousin at his university and that was the very beginning of the year. About to move in to my new university apartments and they won't let us know who are roommate is till like the week before school, this is hell.
>>
Finally went and got what remains of my wisdom teeth dug out.
>>
finally decided to commit to a plan to get toned and finally be comfortable in my body for once
>>
>>38490741

Got back into making some music, and it's starting to sound a lot better. Made a POF account, and got probably around 6 numbers since monday. Have a date tomorrow morning.

Haven't smoked weed in exactly 7 days, the longest I've gone since I started 5 years ago, with no intentions of going back to that shit again. Started to learn how to cook. Found a really nice path by my house that resides next to a river, so now I have a /comfy/ place to walk everyday. My hair is really thinning, so I finally had the balls to shave it to the scalp last night, willing to maintain this look cause I dig it.

It's my week off work, so I'm using this time to better myself.
>>
>>38491482
Yo just wanna say good on ya for quitting the ganj. I know how hard it was for me. But that shit is just a trap that lulls you into being okay with mediocrity. Good luck brother
>>
File: heytheregurl.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
heytheregurl.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>38491482
>"Got back into making some music"
>Made a POF account
>My hair is really thinning, so I finally had the balls to shave it to the scalp last night, willing to maintain this look cause I dig it.

I'm the anon that makes /Christian/ generals now and then and I'll be damned if you're not the biggest faggot on this board.
>>
>>38491550

For someone who's a christian, you sure don't talk like one. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>38491482
damn dude really getting your shit together
>best way to stay off weed is to find a time consuming hobby
>>
>>38491608
If you believe banging on a guitar for thirty minutes, making an account on a website full of chubby single mothers, and shaving off all of ones hair is "getting your shit together" you may be an even bigger disaster than OP.
>>
>>38491641

You sound salty as fuck.
>>
Also who has dates in the morning during a weekday? It should be a massive red flag that neither OP or this "date" have a job to go to.

Fuck, I'm a robot and I have to be at work tomorrow by 8. When even robots are employed you've got a problem.
>>
>>38491550
>>38491641
You can always tell who's the biggest cuck by who hates on another mans success
>>
>>38490741
Left the house for many hours
>>
Applied for a few jobs
>>
>>38491664
>salty about a guy shaving off his hair and making a POF account

Hrm.

>>38491673
>cuck

cuck KEK KEKCKUKKUCKLMAO>XDDDDDAETHE_DONALD?

Get out, bitch. You have no home here. You're just passing through on your way back to refreshing leddit. Die.
>>
File: compiler.png (49KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
compiler.png
49KB, 1366x768px
>>38490741
I got my first program completed.
Still working on the script compiler though (working on a game engine with modding support, not a new programming language or something).
>>
>>38491700
Sit there and stew in your own misery Pal, I'm sure it'll do you a lot of good. Maybe someday you'll find some hapiness
>>
>>38491700
>You have no home here
Ah I see, the jury, the judge and the executioner.
>>
A girl I really fucking like met with me 3 times and she's into me
[Spoiler]Tomorrow is the fourth one and it's the first time in weeks I feel like not killing myself[/spoiler]
>>
>>38491700

Go seek a therapist, you sound like you have a lot of problems deep down inside, even compared to most robots here. You sound like you're about to smash your keyboard over this thread lol.
>>
>>38491719
Looks neat, anon. Show us more of what it does?

>>38491721
>you must be miserable for making fun of me for shaving off my thinning hair, banging on a guitar like a manchild, and trolling on POF for pussy

Yeah, tell yourself I'm jealous. It'll delay your eventual mental breakdown one more second but someday it's going to happen. You're going to be like that neighbor I had once who also shaved off all his hair because his was thinning and it looked "cooler." He also was hooked up with some always unemployed raver chick and let her have her kid stay at his place. Guy shot himself through the mouth on his back patio a couple years back.

Still kind of chuckle when I think about that normie dumbass.
>>
>>38491755

Nice anon, congrats. Don't fuck it up.
>>
>>38490741
I took a poop that wasn't basically water.
That shit made this week worth while
>>
>>38490755
Wow, that's impressive. I can't remember the last time I managed that, it probably wasn't even this year.
>>
>>38491783
I'm not even OP you autistic fuck, you're just a fat retard laying around bringing people that are trying to better themselves down like the crab in the bucket. Get off your ass and do something with your life and maybe you won't have so much pent up rage
>>
>>38491783

I'm the one who posted the POF/shaving my head post. You literally quoted the wrong guy,
>>
>>38491774
I'm about to jump in the shower when the dryer finally stops spinning so I can go to bed.

It's just fun to point and laugh at the people who obviously don't belong here but still keep hopelessly trying. You guys are at best a few months old and you'll be gone by the end of the year.

But don't worry, you must be a "robot" because you're kind of a sad failure.
>>
File: 1500345216529.jpg (32KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
1500345216529.jpg
32KB, 308x326px
I almost beat the best melee Ness in a friendly today
>>
I attended a job interview.

I dont think I did very well. I mumbled and couldn't think of any examples of teamwork.
>>
>>38491808
>>38491812

Like I care, niggers. You guys sure stick out like a sore thumb around here. Drag yourselves over to /soc/ because that's where scum like you belongs.

>>38491814
That's pretty dope, anon. Very cool.

>>38491819
You'll get it next time! Also read up on fake stories for interviews if you have to!
>>
>>38490741
Took three provinces from Savoy in Europa Universalis IV as Switzerland before 1510 in Ironman Mode

I'm kind of fucked now because I can't get an alliance with France or Austria, and France wants one of those provinces
>>
>>38491833
Thanks for the encouragement.
>read up on fake stories for interviews if you have to!
I think I'll have to. Like, I have had jobs before, I can think of examples now of team work and shit but everything turns to mush when I'm being interviewed. This one was tricky because as wella s asking for good teamwork stories, they wanted BAD stories and what I learned from it. I just need some bullshit stories to be able to recount.
>>
>>38491641
>alright what i meant by getting his shit together is hes finally becoming happy and comfortable with the person he is
>>
>>38491641
>my hair is thinning
>implying >>38491482 wouldn't be lucky to date a chubby single mother at his age
>>
Learned how to, and did, place warp on a loom

Might continue tomorrow and maybe begin weaving with my definitely not a spider grandma
>>
File: rules.png (38KB, 1366x746px) Image search: [Google]
rules.png
38KB, 1366x746px
>>38491783
The Rules Compiler.exe just takes a list of function names, their sub categories, and their id's and compiles it into a file, for the script compiler to take and then compile the code in the script properly.
I did it this way to optimize how I envision the game handling the binary code - it's a little complicated so I'll just leave it at that.
>>
>>38491796
Jesus dude eat some fucking fiber
I'm not suggesting you eat a salad, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, but some fresh fruit and cooked green vegetables could do you a lot of good.
If you can't do that, try dried fruit. It's really sweet (careful, it's also pretty calorie dense)
>>
>>38491926
Yeah, you can just leave it at that. You lost me after the first line.

Sounds neat though and like you actually accomplished something.
>>
File: 1500514020751.jpg (42KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1500514020751.jpg
42KB, 720x644px
>>38490741
went three days without beating off.
>>
>>38491958
Probably the greatest accomplishment in this thread. Good on you, little helper.
>>
>>38491926
What type of game are you making?
>>
I went three days without using any drugs to mask my depression. The weekend is almost here, so it's almost time to get hammered now.
>>
>>38491814
Hungrybox (he might be the second best, I'm not so sure). anyway, my falcon could FUCK YOU UP
>>
>>38492068
Not a game but a game engine.
I don't think I'll ever get anything done in enough time to actually make a game, but I don't mind and am having fun anyway.
>>
>>38492417
The best ness is Simna ibn Sind

Hbox definitely has one of the better ones though

Also I can 100% guarantee my Mewtwo would rape your falcon, netplay me right now.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.