[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>inb4 we have this thread every day That kid thread >that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

File: 1416952236506.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1416952236506.png
1MB, 912x905px
>inb4 we have this thread every day

That kid thread

>that kid who lied through his teeth and was really obvious about his lies, and turned into an emo furry half way through the school year
>that white kid who acted like a nignog who watched dragon ball z during class
>that girl who always complained about having a huge ass
>that guy who drew edgy furry and anime art from bases
>that autistic kid who was getting bullied who didn't have any idea of it
>that autistic kid who flashed his dick to everyone in the locker room, and felt no repercussions because muh autism
>that one kid who plays Super Smash Brother Melee on his computer during lunch

>tfw last one is me
Melee is fun and lunch is boring
>>
File: tommypockles2.png (477KB, 840x792px) Image search: [Google]
tommypockles2.png
477KB, 840x792px
>>38488844
>that kid who had a Rugrats lunchbox
>>
File: 1499815500390.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499815500390.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>38488844
>that kid who wore a Naruto headband on hat day
>>
File: 5YjYpra.jpg (56KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
5YjYpra.jpg
56KB, 1000x800px
>that girl who identified as a genderfluid demisexual panromantic
>that same girl's sister who was super hot but identified as a non binary lesbian

I had a crush on the sister at one point, me and sister are good friends, I told genderfluid one that genderfluid-ness doesn't exist and she told me never to look or talk to her again
>tfw
>>
>That kid with no creative talent so he'd make threads like this and then take the replies to make a YouTube video out of it while playing non copyright feel good music over stupid stories being read by text to speech

>Probably has like 250k subs and they're all 12 and afraid of the hacker named fourth channel so they don't come here
>>
>>38488858
oh fuck off.
rugrats was lame too.
>>
File: Feelsbadman.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Feelsbadman.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>38488844
>that kid who is funny but goes home and is verbally harassed by parents and suicidal

>tfw this is me
>>
>>38489017
>tfw i have no creative talent and no video editing software
I'm more uncreative than the indirect insult
>>
File: DgPBSVQ.jpg (69KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
DgPBSVQ.jpg
69KB, 938x477px
>>38488844
>>38489097
>Those kids who posted while underage
>that kid whose only friend was a white trash piece of shit kid who also happened to be a year younger
>that kid who wore a fox tail
>that kid who watches DBZ and Smash Bros. Vids on YouTube
>that kid who listened to low quality Vidya gaem/Anime music
>that kid who ran with his arms behind his back
>that Tyrone who hung out with the jocks and nerds
>that Chad who came out as gay and ended up having no friends
>that kid who wore a fedora
>that kid who said she'd help stop bullying but was just virtue signaling
>that kid who broke another kids window door with dice
>that kid who kicked a friend of his brother square in the nuts and ended up busting them
Last two were me, sorry Paul for busting your older Bros balls man and Reggie for breaking your door.
>>
File: 1498117178341.jpg (28KB, 400x413px) Image search: [Google]
1498117178341.jpg
28KB, 400x413px
>>38488844

>that kid who was the class clown and joked around with everyone, but who you could easily tell was dead inside and alone
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.