[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work 8 hours. 1 hour break (unpaid) 1 hour commute to work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I work 8 hours.
1 hour break (unpaid)
1 hour commute to work (unpaid)
20 minute conversation after work (unpaid)
1 hour commute from work (unpaid)
I come 30 minutes early to work cause of shitty commute (unpaid)
I spend 1 hour 30 minutes getting up early to eat, shower, prep (unpaid)
I get home, take shower, do laundry, clean, shop, eat. (unpaid)

8 hours of sleep.

This leaves me with less than 2-3 hours every day of free time, but it takes me a hour to unwind and I spend the remaining minutes crying about how I have to go to sleep to get ready for work again.

What do I do? (btw I used up my time for the day typing this, I will read this in morning when I wake up.)
>>
Become a salaryman and laugh at your cucked coworkers as they scramble to count every minute of every break/lunch while you sit back and just get paid.
Hell you get paid even for not showing up.
>>
File: wagg.jpg (54KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
wagg.jpg
54KB, 409x409px
>>38488791
Either find a part time job or a seasonal job, or try the NEET lifestyle for a while, wagie
>>
>1 hr break

Why not just do 30 minutes? Seems like a waste of time
>>
>>38489004
I don't decide it, it's automatic. If I could I would just opt out of the break to leave early.
>>
>>38488791
Just work 12 hour shifts.
Little bit more soul crushing and you lose most of the day before and after, but you get entire days off during the week.
>>
>>38489004
Agree with this.

Well how much do you get paid? What's the salary? If it's good then just deal with it.

You can always look for a job closer to you. You may even find something better.

Also do you work full-time? If that's too much then switch to part-time if your finances allow for it. Your mental health and personal enjoyment is important.

I work in health care and I don't even get a break. They deduct it from my pay but I never ever get to go for a traditional break because it's always so crazy on the unit.

The pay however is good so I deal. Next year I'm going to a different hospital though. I'm staying until I receive the last of my sign on bonus and then I'm out.
>>
>>38488791
>8 hours sleep
Make it 6 there you go.
t. Someone who has more free time than you but is tired all the time.
>>
>>38489104
12 hour shifts are tough. I get burnt out. They aren't for everyone... I do a mix of 4hr, 12hr, and 8hr. The 8hr shifts are my favorite in my field (health care).
>>
>>38488894

Salaryman here.

It can be a good life, if you have ambition and a good atmosphere/organization/coworkers.

Just don't get stuck in government. I opted for the safe route, trying for the steady income, and the safe route has been a road of horror and a view of forty years of decay and rot in front of me.

I have to get out of this.
>>
>>38489241
Sorry to hear that my man.
I'm not government luckily and handle the money aswell as the whole lab so I can renegotiate my salary quite easy based on our profit margins throughout the year.
>tfw your boss is a literal bro and doesn't give a fuck just as long as the 2 of us make bank.
>Pay other employees shit wages because their easily replaceable.
>>
File: 1492033368202.png (208KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
1492033368202.png
208KB, 386x406px
Look at all these delusional wagies trying to make excuses for how shitty their wagedom is.

>y-you can gain 30mins of freedom by shortening your lunch break!

>j-just be sleep deprived like I do to watch some more animu

Pathetic
>>
>>38489365

Yeah, it's that flexibility that helps. A good employee gets paid, a bad one doesn't. Cream rises to the top, etc.

In my department the oldest crusty fucks get rewarded despite being absolute shit at their jobs, all because years served and timecards stamped is more important than anything else. So much red fucking tape and forms and bureaucracy. It's total crap, and the organization runs like a gummed-up machine stuck in whatever the fuck shit Jabba the Hutt trails behind him.

Ugh. No wonder nothing in the public sector ever gets done.
>>
>>38488791
Why not just pretend that you are paid during all that time, like if your paycheck was spread over all hours of your life?
>>
This is the part where every post is either

1. NEETs spew memes about the wagecucks and how awesome it is to do nothing all day while secretly being suicidal or

2. A bunch of 15 to 25 year olds pretend they make $100K+ doing nothing but high fiving their boss, lighting cigars with 100 dollar bills and playing with their yachts.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.