[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be young back in elementary school >kids asked teachers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bullshitting.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
bullshitting.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>be young back in elementary school
>kids asked teachers why they became teachers
>teachers reply with bullshit like "I always wanted to teach kids" and "I like teaching people things"
>one of the teachers even said that when he was a kid he absolutely loved school while all the other kids hated it
>then they proceeded to brainwash every kid with other bullshit
why would anyone become a teacher, aside from not being able to go for anything else?
>>
>>38488619
they want control over an impressionable group that may lead the next generation.
>>
when you have a lot of knowledge
and no capacity for capitalizing on it in the marketplace
you can be paid for spreading the knowledge around
but only if it conforms to the requirements of the marketplace
>>
>>38488619
Teachers lie about that shit all the time. At least male ones do
>both parents are teachers
>pops used to work at nasa but went back for guaranteed teaching job when they laid off
>mum wanted to be nurse until child keeled over in front of her
>both retired after 30+ years
>told me they hated it and dont understand why newfags want to teach shitty kids

Maybe its better in japland
>>
>>38488670
screw your knowledge.
why not teach the actual truth about life?
>>
>>38489025
We don't want them to hate life TOO soon, anon.
>>
>>38488619

Honestly, there's probably attraction to the idea of teaching a class with fun kids.

But then you see all the teachers stuck with unruly niggers in broken school systems that try to push them out to graduate or into other districts ASAP.

That shit is just depressing.
>>
>>38488759
Of course it is. Squealing she-gooks shittng half digested fish and blood onto a glass table while a cabal of 70 year old men who have nursed generations of hate for "The West" end up going into teaching once they've fully internalised the hatreds required of them.

>>38489025
"You see billy, Stacey over there will have done anal by the time she's 13 and will destroy a dozen boy's lives before she's outta her all-expenses paid trip to collage"

Teachers aint paid to be honest
>>
>>38488619
I think most teachers go in genuinely wanting to help and enjoying it. Then they become hardened after years of dealing with know it alls, lazy asses, and dweebs.
>>
>>38488619
>>38488619
>why would anyone become a teacher, aside from not being able to go for anything else?

I thought about it, and still am. The disproportion between the rigor and the yields turns me off but it's not unlikely I'll end up teaching english at at least a high school or college level.

Some people enjoy teaching. I'm good with kids, and I, well... like teaching people things. Just because you don't identify with it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Not only is this real but it's a necessary human compulsion, the desire to teach one another is in part what got us this far. I'd say it's a quality more common than not.
>>
I just sort of stumbled into it. I never thought about, or wanted, to teach. I went into an English school hoping to be a receptionist or gardner or something, and when they saw that I could speak English they offered me a teaching position, and so I've been teaching.

Not to be that stereotypical teacher you guys are talking about, but it really does feel great and rewarding. The pay is shit, but when a student finally understands something they always had trouble with because of an explanation that you gave him, it feels amazing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.