[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that girls play with their hair whenever they see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 3.jpg (41KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
41KB, 225x350px
Is it true that girls play with their hair whenever they see a cute guy? Can any femanons confirm this? Also what are some other signs that a girl likes you?
>>
>>38488438
girls twirling their hair is the cutest fucking thing ever

but to answer your question, none of the girls i've dated twirled their hair around me, but one got sweaty hands.
>>
yes it's true. She may also speak in a higher pitched voice than normal and look for reasons to touch you more than normal
>>
>>38488438
>Play with hait
>Bite lip
>Touch her face or neck
>Touch her arms
>side glances
>leaning into you
>laughs at things you didn't mean to be funny
When you see those go right in for the kiss and don't think twice
>>
>>38488438
>SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI
>SPLURT
>>
>>38488543
f-fuck
really?

tfw had a chance with a qt but I mistook these for signs she was uneasy around me
>>
i mostly do it when i'm uncomfortable
>>
>>38488543
This is bullshit.
I knew a girl who did this stuff around me, would even touch my shoulder.

I asked her out "sorry I have a boyfriend"

I don't see a boyfriend on your facebook page.
>>
>>38488984
you're mistake was going after some flirt bitch. You need to read her character.

Any girl you get a sense is genuine and sweet and caring go for it. Never failed those signs are surefire.
>>
>>38488543

>When you see those go right in for the kiss and don't think twice

feminists, attack!
>>
>>38488438
>hair in my face annoying me
>summer is hot
>fat neck beard mouth breathing at the table across from me
>he's dressed in all black face covered in acne
>gross
>brush hair out of my face
>neckbeard double takes
>his fat mouth distends into a smile while his pube like oily "moustache" stretches out like a caterpillar with cerebral palsy
>he heaves his body weight up and starts to waddle toward me
>the wind catches his strench of sweat and dried cum
>almost gag
>he sits at my table and it moves like a seesaw
>literally elevated off the ground
>"H-h-hi I noticed you flicked your hair wanna be my gf?" He squeeks out in a high pitched voice
>omg no
>go for my rape whistle
>>
>>38488543
they're just signs of general interest not sexual interest. unless the actual eyes are doing that thousand yard "fuck me" stare they mean nothing beyond her actually paying attention to what you're saying or doing.
>>
>>38489224
a Kiss is general. No girl is going to get angry if you lean in for a kiss. If you are hesitant then lean in slow and giver her a chance to back off. It's not like you're raping her or something it's a tiny peck.
>>
>>38489314
that's creepy as fuck and breaks the whole personal space thing people like and the law enforces.
>>
>>38488438

>Other signs a girl likes you

You're not on this board. That's a good sign.

We're all fucked lads
>>
>>38488438
Men do it too. It's a universal tell
>>
>>38489497
how is that creepy af? Women LIKE it. They WANT you to take the lead. You have to kiss her at some point.
>>
>>38489565
only when its reciprocated otherwise you're attempting to violate someones personal space which is off putting.
>>
>>38489643
Nobody has ever pulled away because I always make sure there's signals
>>
File: 1403575791704.gif (1000KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1403575791704.gif
1000KB, 500x281px
does it mean anything if they keep trying to stare into your eyes when you talk to them?
>>
>>38489699
then its a non-issue. i was saying don't do that based solely on general signals of interest.
>>
>>38489730
it means you aren't maintaining a normal level of eye contact.
>>
>>38489730
yeah it does mah fweind
>>
>>38488865
>TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN
>LETTING ME DOWN LETTING ME DOWN LETTING ME DOWN.
>>
Eyes are the most telling
You can just tell someone is lovey dovey because they can't fucking stop staring, it's an unconscious thing.
A girl I never talked to downright told me I was gay because I stared at this cute guy in my swimming practices, it was embarrassing.
>>
when a girl squirms her legs and looks like she needs to pee in front of a guy, they are actually moving that way becuase they are rubbing their pussy in a secretive manner
>>
When I used to have long hair I would constantly worry about how my hair looked around guys I was interested. so while I was talking to a guy I liked i would also be fixing my hair but pass it off like I was playing with it.
>>
File: 1499626215503.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499626215503.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
>Haven't gone outside in forever
>Don't interact with the opposite sex enough to see this
>>
>>38489957
You can't just tell them that secret anon, now everyone will know!
>>
File: 1500261923053.jpg (34KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1500261923053.jpg
34KB, 500x280px
>>38489137
you seem more aptly suited for /lgbt/ or tumblr leave this domain
>>
>>38490558
I was roleplaying as a roastie being approached by Anon. You autistic faggot.
>>
>>38488438
if you're attractive yes
>>
File: 1494258054123.png (249KB, 384x406px) Image search: [Google]
1494258054123.png
249KB, 384x406px
>>38490606
>hudadadada you autistic faggot
im sorry love im too dumb for your bait don't be mad
>>
>>38491898
>love

Fuck off and /wrists you tranny cunt
>>
>>38489957
is this true or am i being rused by some neckbeard?
>>
>>38491969
Unless you're a male body builder or something like that, only in anime is this true
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.