[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You back acne fags are insecure about taking your shirt off?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: shirt.png (222KB, 435x372px) Image search: [Google]
shirt.png
222KB, 435x372px
You back acne fags are insecure about taking your shirt off?

My back acne is cystic, my entire back is just 75% acne scars. You know what the worst of it is? The pimples will leak out through the pores causing pic related on my shirt and the rest that comes out is blood. I'm like a fucking frog but instead of eggs, I have pus. When I somehow put the slightest bit of pressure on these cysts, an eternal sting of a thousand hornets from Hell occurs on my back. It literally cripples me for two minutes straight, the pain is so great in magnitude.

I have to wear two layers; a t-shirt, and an open polo shirt. I wore just a t-shirt before and people asked what the fuck was with the marks on my shirt. I would love to take my shirt off if it were just dormant scars, but these damn pimples are huge and there are so many of them leaking like a volcano before it eventually painfully explodes from it's hidden cystic chambers of fluid, pus and blood, spilling blood from the capillaries that are obliterated.

If anyone knows how to fix this shit, do tell.
>>
>>38488019
Probably got to go to a doctor for that sort of thing desu senpai.
>>
>>38488019
I have assne. Is that any better? It's covered in black spots from all the scars. My ass looks like a god damn cheese pizza. And it's just my ass that's covered in black spots. How am I supposed to show that to anyone.

Also go to a dermatologist or something.
>>
Is it really that expensive going to the doc in the U.S?
Cmon man, what could someone here possibly tell you? "Smear some cum on it"? Go to a dermatologist
>>
>>38488019
Post a picture of your back volcanoes
>>
>>38488152
Yes, it is that expensive.
It'd probably go down like this:
>call for an appointment with a skin jew
>stacey answers the phone
>"hi~~! gib insurance lolz"
>gib insurance
>"OK WE ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!! come down here!!!!! :3"
>two weeks after this scheduling, us doctors are slow as fuck
>go in
>do paperwork for 45 minutes
>wait 30 minutes
>go into the doctor's office
>"so anon, what seems to be the trouble"
>"OH, here's some over-the-counter cream"
>have to pay $100 right there
>every month for the next eight months, pay 100 dollars for this ONE tube of meme cream
>insurance cost triples
>go bankrupt, can't wage slave this debt
>kike bank takes my house
>get stabbed by a nigger
>rot under a freeway

tl;dr: US doctors are expensive and really are this shitty. I'm better off with off-brand zit cream than a dermatologist.
>>
>>38488019
Accutane asap. It will fuck up your liver and intestines for sure but it will work. I've got a milder case of horrible cystic acne along the jawline. Safe to say that despite not looking like an autist people steer clear from me. It's been going away as I've started to eat very simple meals with no seasoning, no sweets, no ice cream, minimal sugar. All of this on top of vitamin D. Get a fucking tan. Get checked for vitamin D deficiency, it may do you wonders. Now I have to wait for the massive scarring to heal (never) and prevent the occasional cyst from blowing up in the shower. Nobody will hire me or even talk to me unless they're only looking straight at my face and not at the sides.
>>
I also have horrible back acne scars and some active cysts even though my shirt problem isnt like yours. None of the medicine that the doctors gave me worked but changing to a clean shirt often, not touching it with my greasy hands has made it not as bad.

Also getting my back exfoliated looks like it helped some so the more I do it, it might work more. I would try that
>>
File: 1500518950540-575322726.jpg (368KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500518950540-575322726.jpg
368KB, 1920x1080px
>>38488261
(guy you replied to)
This actually sounds great since I'm jewish and 4th year med student. Can't wait to take your money desu
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.