[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill on psychologists and psychiatrists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

i see constant threads on people going to see these shitheads.

It is literally a profession built on a scam

They help get rid of one problehm and then add another. So it seems you are slowly getting better. But realisticly they are just trying to keep you there as long as they can so they make money.

The only person that can help you is yourself, identify your problehm and fix it. Act like a man for godness sake, i understand most of didn't have a father figure. But at least try.
>>
>>38487896
>have several severe mental illnesses
>suffer for my entire young life needlessly
>criminal record, institutionalized, lose jobs, lose family, lose everything, have no idea what's wrong or how to fix it
>commit to getting help
>get properly diagnosed
>get on the right medication
>magically, all of these horrible mental problems start to get better
>someway, somehow, taking the medication as prescribed improves my ability to function
>able to sleep, to eat, to have relationships, to work, to drive, to save money, to live like a decent human being

yeah bruh psychiatry is just a load of horseshit
fuck doctors, they have no idea what they're doing
>>
File: 1473095375073.jpg (201KB, 764x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473095375073.jpg
201KB, 764x720px
>>38487896
>dr schollsz' rasslin' rune is your symbol

god, you're colossal fags

90% of the time the only thing that makes someone mentally ill is if they harm themselves or others. most of the psychiatrists/psychologists i've worked with have told me to think for myself. the only reason to aspire to normalcy is because, in reality, the outsider with nothing to lose ends up fucking shit up left and right, because he's not capable of giving a damn about self preservation or living as a responsible member of society.
>>
My only experience with a psychiatrist was very shallow and I really didn't like it. I've spent five 1-hour session with him and most of the time he was typing shit I say into the computer.

I'll be looking for another professional later this year. I don't want it to be a woman though but that's because irrationally hate them whenever I feel like shit.

What do you guys think? Should I even try to go to a female therapist/psychiatrist? To be frank, I cannot imagine a woman understanding my problems.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.