[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone ever commented on your appearance or or personality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

File: 63753333_p4_master1200.jpg (110KB, 959x1047px) Image search: [Google]
63753333_p4_master1200.jpg
110KB, 959x1047px
has anyone ever commented on your appearance or or personality? what did they say ta ya?
>>
>>38487703
My oneitis called me a fat bitch once. I think it's pretty self explanatory.
>>
>>38487703
Around 36 years ago some kid called me boring when I refused to go to the girls bathroom and pee next to the toilet.
>>
I was a little overweight when I was a kid - like, 10 or 15 pounds, I wasn't a land whale or anything, just a chubby bastard. My father's nickname for me was "fat salami."
>>
I get called boring or quiet very often, and I can't really prove them wrong or defend myself about it

I think I will be alone forever because of this
>>
>>38487784
Just study philosophy. I bet theyll put aside boring because of you being into philosophy. They see no value in you now, might as well be the wise quiet person of the group.
>>
>>38487703
I was called a whale constantly.

Someone said i was chill most people did.
>>
File: 1450382046299.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450382046299.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>38487703
I have been called boring, a freak and that I look like a sex offender.

My mother has said that I'm handsome and intelligent
>>
Drunk latina in her late 30s said I "look great." I'm ugly as sin though.
>>
>>38488013
ah, mothers mothers
they are a miracle
>>
>>38487703
"I like the way you talk Anon." or "I like how your mind works." not by my accent but the way I talk in conversations. I think some people that I talk to just like that I'm a good listener. Thanks drugs
>>
>>38487703
People complement my skin. They usually ask something like, "how do you have such pale skin? It's porcelain"

It's because I don't go outside, like at all.
>>
>>38487948
being wise would be cool but even then I'm too timid to ever speak up about anything, and I'm pretty sheltered so I lack experience in anything and everyone would know I'm a poser without substance
>>
>>38487703
One time a girl said i had beautiful eyes
But im rlly quiet so i just smiled
she was a qt too
>>
>>38487703
Most recent one was I was at work at my construction job and I was just smalltalking with this old dude. It gets dark later and I lend him my flashlight to do something he comes back a few minutes later, hands it back and says I'm a gentleman.

It was dark so he didn't see me smile.
>>
"hey you look just like [celebrity known for being ugly]"

oh thanks
>>
File: IMG_1006.jpg (106KB, 750x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1006.jpg
106KB, 750x872px
>>38487703
People used to all the time, complete strangers used to hit on me and ask me out frequently. Up until I hit about 18, then it stopped. Idk, I think I was always ugly but I guess I had something going for me back then. Definitely not anymore, though
>>
File: weak.jpg (284KB, 1280x1785px) Image search: [Google]
weak.jpg
284KB, 1280x1785px
>>38487703
My former best friend called me a mentally ill psychopath.

My new best friend called by an obsessive gay creep.

My female crush apparently knew she was basically the only female I ever talked to normally and she said that was weird to my friend (who told me)
>>
>>38487703

>being wise would be cool but even then I'm too timid to ever speak up about anything,

Anon im no counselor but you shouldnt be afraid. You actually shouldnt care. You need to strive to become the advisor of the group. Read "The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A Fuck" by Mark Manson and "No More Mr. Nice Guy", research Stoicism.

>and I'm pretty sheltered so I lack experience in anything

Good. More mystery surrounding your upkeep. Unless theyres an insider. Which i suggest anon fucking off to another state if you happen to live in burgerland. You can fuck off to wyoming, missouri, some parts of texas, rent is cheap in these places.

>and everyone would know I'm a poser without substance

Not really if you fuck off somewhere study philosophy religiously read those books and take care of your health, i guarantee theyll be taken aback. Thing is anon there will be shit tests. Dont worry, its only there to check you.
>>
I have been told by an ex convict that I have a killers eyes and prisons are full of people with the same gaze.
>>
>>38487703
during my time in school i was called too quiet, too cold and a nazi
>>
>>38488483
Meant for >>38488118 sorry for the inconvenience
>>
I get called tall daily
>>
File: pepe.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>>38487703
Female therapist told me my hair looked decent probably just to subtly boost my confidence even though I literally gave no shits about getting ready that morning
>>
>>38487703
When I was a kid and elder sister type girl in her late teens was my swimming instructor (I was 11 she was 16-17) said she said I was really handsome and had really sexy lips. She was going to drag me into the changing room with her but my mother just happened to be around and I only got a peck on the forehead and my mother cancelled all future lessons with her. She was pretty qt. This was when I was still a cute happy shota. Puberty hit and now girls stay the fuck away from my ruined skin. Smoothskins will never know my pain.

In middle school there was this 7/10 girl who always complimented me, always wanted a hug, and wanted to make me happy, but I thought she was making fun of me for some strange reason since I was in my edgy phase. So I rejected her time and time again, even insulting her when she complimented me. She was pretty mature too, she talked to me about how she masturbated and broke her hymen accidentally with a pen. In hindsight that was probably the only girl who actually liked me. I regret it during every waking moment, I had opportunities and squandered them. I always think of how different I would be if I had been /ss/'d by the swimming instructor or accepted the girl in middle school. It's too late for me now, maybe in the next life will a girl like me.
>>
my hair's good
millennials like my beard, gen x's don't

a kid called me well spoken and respectable

people on a discord I used to haunt called me interesting and charismatic
one friend called me a narcissistic asshole

the other called me a narcissistic asshole, and a good person

a pretty girl called me funny, but also weird

a girl I like called me cocky

they all call me stupid and smart
>>
people don't comment on me. I'm very invisible in everyday life. despite this, I still constantly worry about others' opinions of me and I believe they withhold them because they disapprove of me.
>>
>>38487703
Yeah, I was called a mummy by some girls on the street cause I'm skelly and yellow skinned. Besides that, all those wonderful comments pointing that I'm short and asian.
As for my personality, people get annoyed because I don't talk at all. Even got one guy on hs yelling "ARE YOU MUTE?" at my face.
>>
>>38487703
Black girls and sometimes girls
>gee anon you have such beautiful eyes
>I never realized how pretty your eyes were!
Regular girls
>I love your eyes
>I love your hair, can I play with it?
>I like x garment of clothing or shoes
Dudes
>dude your shirt is cool
>man I love your shoes
>nice shirt
>whoa anon nice socks
Older women
>you're cute
>you're so handsome

Rando
>you're so white!
>whitest I've ever seen
>you're so skinny!
>skinniest kid I've ever seen
>look at his little wrists!
>"anon you're just...bland"
Co workers
>anon you're funny
May or may not include those listed above
>>
When i went to my first year of high school in the first month some girl told me I was qt to my face ( she wasn't bad neither probably like 7/10). always thought i was just average and was completely caught off guard that a girl would say that to my face. Just said thanks but just shrugged it off. Few few months later i start talking to her prob likes me. After she offers to go out eat somewhere i deny cause i had anxiety about thinking of going out and shit. Thinks im into her and stop talking to me.

fucking anxiety
>>
>>38487703
I've been waiting for someone to call me crazy directly, but so far people have only said it indirectly in my presence.
>>
During the winter people call me a sad sack, in the summer people call me a great person to be around. As for my looks, ive never been called ugly.
>>
I've been called good looking and nice and all that shit, but i never believe they really think it, i even think i look so obviously depressed that they're pitying me, which makea it worse
>>
Why are you making these threads the past few days?

Do you need someone to talk to?
>>
>>38490269
No no no no is not like that
Im on my happy phase
But i get bored and reading about others helps me a lot
I just like it?
Sorry if its a bother
>>
A guy at work asked me if my brother worked at [store].

What brother?

Cousin then?

No, I don't know anyone who works at [store].

He looks exactly like you, same hair, same face, same build, some posture, some voice, same mannerisms.

Weird.
>>
>>38490377
Alright.

It's relieving that you don't need to be my gf.

Since you seem like a trainwreck.
>>
>>38487703
People laugh at me a lot so I guess that must mean I'm funny
>>
>>38487703
>has anyone ever commented on your appearance or or personality? what did they say ta ya?

Appearance
>looking good
>you dress up so Well
>i really like your hair
And
>you look like a crack addict
>holy shit man, you look like a hobo
>dude, What the fuck is wrong with your hair
This is mostly because my style is to either dress up Well or to dress like a hobo/really poor gypsy.

Personality
>you're really calm and collected
>i'm not nearly as confident as you
>your life is so boring
But also
>you're one Crazy motherfucker
>you are too shy bro
>you're funny as fuck man.

I've never really thought about it, but i'm at both extremes depending on my mood, i think i've never received a neutral comment, they are either possitive as fuck or negative as shit.
>>
>>38488506
wow that's not an answer I expected to read in this thread
>>
Sister said I was tall, ''probably like 6 foot or 6'1'' at least''
>tfw 5'11'' manlet
>>
File: 1500324331400.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1500324331400.gif
499KB, 500x281px
i stayed drug free my whole life but everyone made fun of my acne and called me an uggy druggy so that
>>
>>38489188
I think you should pay attention to the lack of attention you receive. I think if you can get over the fear of disapproval, you will feel strangely free. The way to do this is to try things with people, strangers or otherwise. Subtle tests to feel out the boundaries you can't cross. Then you will realize how little people really care, and you can enjoy being a little eccentric without worrying about what other people think of you. Take care not to be one of those attention-seeking pricks, though.
>>
>>38487703
>painting your nails is gay
>>
File: CPqfphOVEAAa1Uw.jpg (35KB, 600x239px) Image search: [Google]
CPqfphOVEAAa1Uw.jpg
35KB, 600x239px
>>38490595
oh yes im definitively a piece of work
id be a terrible partner honestly. People here dont seem to care but i do
so COME ON!
COME ON!
COME ON! LETS GO SPACE TRUCKIN!
>>
File: deuueaugh.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
deuueaugh.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
Appearance:
>ooh you're tall (girl I used to text)
>you're so cute (girl I used to cuddle/mess around with, although she wasn't referring entirely to my looks I think)
>you look like Ed Sheeran (some rando on Omegle, other reactions from there include variations on pic related) (I don't look like Ed Sheeran)
>you look really fly (Asian girl referring to how I was dressed, she was not single though)
Asian girls are really nice to me, not sure why
>you look like a caveman (this was before I grew a beard, interestingly)
>a girl in high school (correctly) suspected I didn't have a gf, the implication being I'm unattractive and/or strange
>"this kid's fat" "yeah he's Jupiter" (whole bus laughs) -kids that used to bully me when I was in first grade
>Wait I didn't know you were overweight
>holy shit how do you weigh *that* much?! You don't look like it! (high school friends)

Personality:
>if you're gonna shoot up the school, give me a heads up
>you're like a better version of me (a girl I had a huge crush on in high school)
>you're really smart (something I've gotten basically my whole life)
>you're witty (qt young blonde health teacher)
>you're like the smartest person I know, and also the worst at getting homework done (current college friend)
>you're so weird (distant female friend I used to have a crush on)
>...hmmmm, I wouldn't say you're mature, anon (several family members, including my mom)

Overall I'd say I haven't had it too bad, but I'm not exactly lucky except when it comes to intelligence, which isn't so helpful when coupled with a terrible work ethic and no self discipline
>>
One time someone said I have fucked up teeth. They were yellowish and had plaque on them. Ever since then I've been obsessively brushing my teeth with the most expensive whitening toothpaste I can find.

I haven't been able to brush one side of my mouth for the past couple of days because there's a really painful canker sore there, pls help :(
>>
>>38491286
Thanks for the essay, you fucking normie.
>>
>13-15 walking around Key West with family
>walk past window bar.
>2 gay guys with kiddie fishing poles
>casted on sidewalk reeling in blow pop and beer can.
>one looks at me
>"Oh youre too young we'd have to throw you back"

Mfw i learned that gays are super horny for any dick they can get.

A cop there i talked to later said alot of gay couple homocides happen there
>>
>>38491705
not any, they are horny for young boy dick fucking pedophile faggots
>>
>>38491705
Gay couple homicides as in gay couples getting killed or killing each other?
>>
>>38487703
Two female friends called me cute recently after i posted a pic of me, still happy about that
>>
>>38487703
people always come up to me and ask "why are you like that"
>>
>>38491989
>female friends
>posting pictures of yourself like a vain whore
Why the fuck are you here, really? Go to reddit, please.
>>
>>38492373
I posted them on chat, not publicly
>>
>>38492454
A robot wouldn't take a picture of himself, ever. You don't belong here.
>>
>>38492620
Joke's on you, the two girls were actually constructs of my lonely mind, also you have a small dick
>>
>>38492677
Whoa man, sick burn. Small dick? That's clever, you're quite the comedian.
>>
File: 69f.jpg (14KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
69f.jpg
14KB, 354x286px
>>38489217
>"anon you're just...bland"
I like BIG BUTTZ AND I CAN NOT LIE
>>
>>38487703
Positive
>I'm so jealous of your hair it's so pretty
>You're so cute
>ect.

Negative
>You look like you're 16 (or 12 in one case but I am sure it was an insult.)

Of course "cute" doesn't cut it in this world.
>>
>>38487703

>you look like a whore

inb4 300 replies, I'm a guy
>>
File: 1473506294355.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1473506294355.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>>38487703
>tfw people tell me I'm very beautiful
>tfw some of them then they ask me if I'm transgender

WHY
>>
been called ugly more than a few times :3
>>
I've gotten a few
>anon has a lot of potential but doesn't work nearly hard enough
Literally every single end of year school report, maybe it's true but I've always felt like I'm a brainlet in things like math, I am pretty alright at everything else and always got by without studying.

>Anon's vocabulary is very good
A lot of my teachers used to say this, I guess I did have decent vocabulary cause I used to read a lot, obviously english isn't my first language so I sound like a brainlet here too, though I feel like my vocabulary has gone to shit.

>Anon dresses like a rich hobo
I've been wearing dress shirts and shit like khakis for years and every winter I wear this really comfy wool cap, let my beard grow and sometimes use fingerless gloves. No, trench coat not included.

>You could look like a 7/10 if you took care of your appearance.
>wow you're so skinny
>wow you're so white
>anon looks like the kind of guy who plays a lot of video games
>those glasses make you look really smart anon
>>
I had a birthmark on my face growing up that I was really self conscious about. Kids and adults liked to point it out regularly. "What is that?" "Did you get hurt?" I wanna cry thinking about it. I just wanted to look normal and blend in with everyone else.
>>
Very often.

When I lived in Asia I was called beautiful and (too) tall a million times.
When I lived in Europe I was called too pale and too skinny a million times.

I got called smart or outgoing often in my life, so I guess that means I am good at faking it since I am neither of those things.
>>
>>38487703
a few women have called me handsome. one random girl in high school nervously came up to me and said she always thought i was hot, then left, never saw her again.
>>
>>38487703
"youve got beautiful eyes"

>vomit green
>>
File: IMG_2551.jpg (108KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2551.jpg
108KB, 853x960px
In sophomore year this one girl I met on my schools choir retreat told her friend that I was "adorable". When he asked her why she didn't try and go out with me her response was "It would be hard for me to date someone not religious". Pretty funny that she never mentioned in that convo she had a bf at that time. She also felt up my arm, and said was I was good looking (I mean your cheekbones are amazing") during the next few months.

In junior year this Stacey said I was hot so I went out with her but my autism turned her off. Made her do a complete 180. She was actually friends with the first girl so after she dropped my ass, and I told her to not talk to me instead of just "being friends instead", they both gave me the evil eye when I saw them on campus. Not sure whether I was in the right or wrong there, but that should show you how people thought of my personality after that.

Back in 8th grade this girl said I was cute and "as nice as a Canadian". We were lewd together but before it turned into anything I moved.

Gonna sound like a /pol/tard but I'm honestly not that attractive and I think it comes from being a 6'0 white person in a majority Asian town. First girl was white second two were filips.

Sorry for the blog but yeah in general people thought I was "cute"/friendly/approachable. That's how I memed myself into a couple normie friends today.
>>
>>38491844
Killing each other. She said it was a frequent occurance there
>>
My sister often calls me gay or magic dyke. She also comments on my pasty white appearance and the fact that "it looks like you actively hate sleeping"
>>
>>38491705
>homocides
Good one
>>
>>38487703
people usually think I'm really handsome but have a shit personality

marry me anyway
>>
>>38487703
"Anon, you have no filter you know that?"
>>
>you look like bradley cooper
>you look like Jeffry Dahmer
>you look like michael phelps.

Last one i told the lady that i thought phelps was ugly.

She said she thought his body was handsome. I had a winter jacjket on
>>
>"you fucking stink man"
>yeah i haven't showered in a while. hell I haven't slept in a while
One of my only 2 ex-friends.
we all keked at the absurdity of the statement and the fact that life has fucked me sideways

>You're a fucking madman
said by aforementioned friends after discovering my lifestyle as a NEET supreme and my antics

>"well anon is never wrong, a rational guy"
Said by a few normalfags and roasties when I was in highschool. they supported me as the class jester, a persona I have long abandoned

>"you are nice but you should be more cheerful"
In college, said by a stacy after I helped her with her program. This stacy then later kept asking me out, oblivious to the fact that I have given up on humanity, and females in general. Once she got the clue, she started going out with this pseudo chad who I suppose was in her list of backup orbiters

>"you're cute"
By the daughter of the guy my father rents a apartment from. She was the definition of roastie.

>"You're a delusional person. You're not even a man, you're a fucking baby. It's all your fault yadda yadda I'm a woman I'm never wrong nag nag"
said by a girl after she misinterpreted my affection(despite my hate for females, I liked that girl, thought she was "different") for her as my devotion and loyalty like other orbiters. laid it out to her like it was , masturbated, went to sleep. Woke up to this message about how I am the one who fucked things up. Could've lost my precious virginity to her, thank god I didn't. Gave a finger to all the females in the world, and went back to my old self, working on my self, for myself.
>>
File: MiniMe.png (477KB, 480x609px) Image search: [Google]
MiniMe.png
477KB, 480x609px
A female I liked in College said that she's at her worst when she's around me. I've also noticed that throughout my life I've tainted others, I think I have one of those "Toxic Personalities" that I've read about. I don't know how to change that.

Then at college a Thick BBW Redhead (the best kind), complimented my Hoodie and said that I looked good in it. Then we made direct eye contact for about 5 seconds, I probably missed an opportunity.

I've also been flooded with the "I love your Eyebrows and Lashes, I wish they were mine." comments my entire life.
>>
Doctors: "Why are you so pale? Do you have flu?"
>>
>You're the chillest Aussie I've ever met

I'm actually anxious and depressed as fuck, a 30yr old KHV even, but I guess my inability to emote comes across as "chill"
>>
My mom did once
>>
A customer put a dollar in the tip jar and when I thanked her she said "here's another one just because you're cute, you deserve it."
I still don't think I'm cute but thst made me feel good for the rest of the day.
>>
>why are you always looking so angry?
Several girls in HS told me this

>I can smell when you come inside, you smell of sigarettes
Some 60 year old student in my college classes

>You are losing a lot of weight and always look tired, are you alright?
Same 60 year old guy

>You should remove yourself from your mother's tit and find another tit to suck on
Same 60 year old guy

Why do you only mention relatives in conversation and never friends?
Same 60 year old guy

>Look, I've got autism myself, but I've found hobbies to occupy myself with
Same 60 year old guy

He's a real human bean
>>
A girl at a store told me my eyes are too pretty to hide.

It took me awhile to figure it out but she was suggesting I need a hair cut.
>>
File: 82_iNTXn.jpg (84KB, 433x433px) Image search: [Google]
82_iNTXn.jpg
84KB, 433x433px
>>38487703
I have curly brown hair with big locks like pic related (I am of Spanish ancestry), and the females adore it. I get complimented at least once a week.
Weep compadres.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.