[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any craigslist meet up stories? I'm tempted to try it but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1441302158157.jpg (560KB, 2138x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1441302158157.jpg
560KB, 2138x1414px
Any craigslist meet up stories?

I'm tempted to try it but I don't want to get murdered or any of my organs harvested
>>
Helping lesbians have kids, I've done it a few times. Pretty sketchy though and more than once have I nope'd out.
>>
>>38487593
Went to a few gangbangs. And I cucked a guy once. That was...different.
>>
>>38487593
I've got a meet up with a nice guy on friday. He isn't exactly that attractive, but then again neither am I. I just hope this shit actually goes well, so I can get something regular going on. I hate the constant search of cl.
>>
>>38487789
I don't know about the rest of the world, but w4m in my city is MAX 5 posts at a time. 95% of the time the posts are bots or prostitutes. When you get one from a real woman, she's a ham planet whose criteria include 6'0"+, fit, huge dick, willing to treat her like a princess.

I've had a few texting buddies off CL, and exchanged some hot pics, but never met up, and frankly doubt I ever will.
>>
>>38487832
>w4m
Nigga I'm a fucking faggot
>>
>>38487869
>Nigga I'm a fucking faggot
I wish I could say the same. Right now:

w4m: 8
m4m: 2500+

A decently attractive man in my town could literally have a lineup of men outside his apartment.
>>
>>38487832
I'm a girl hamplanet who is planning on posting on craigslist. How fat is too fat and should I even bother?
>>
>>38487980
Include a pic in your listing but I guarantee you you'll still get replies. It's Craigslist after all.
>>
>>38487980
Put on some makeup, show some cleavage, and I 100% guarantee that your inbox will fucking blow up.
>>
>>38487958
Maybe try it out and see how it feels. There are plenty of cute sub bois that would be begging just to suck your cock, and you don't have to worry about doing anything to them or whatever. There are usually 2-3 bottom boys for every top.

It's not really that gay to get sucked off, and labels are stupid anyway. You never know, you could find a cute boy that you really like, or just have some good service.
>>
>>38488011
Okay, will do. Fingers crossed for chubby chasers in my town.

Has anyone had any bad experiences once you actually meet in person?
>>
>>38488069
Just talk it out with the guy first. I never do anything spur of the moment, because thats a good way to let your arousal fuck you over, badly. Plan something a few days later and sleep on it. If you get cold feet, just let them know. They'll be disappointed, but that's better than just being a no show.

Also I guarantee you'll get responses from at least decent guys. Men on w4m are really desperate. You can probably get a pretty good catch, honestly.
>>
>post craigslist ad looking to lose virginity
>someone claiming to be a college stacey emails me offering to help me
>after a few emails, agrees to send me nudes if I send dick pics
>she's 6.5/10, likes my dick
>do reverse image search on "her" nudes, can't find them anywhere
>horny-brain takes over and I convince myself "she's" real
>talk for a few more days, send more dick pics, "she" keeps asking for them
>finally ask to meet up with her to do the deed
>"Oh Anon, I can't this weekend, but maybe you could meet up with this guy I've been emailing who wants to suck a dick like yours?"
>actually fucking agree to this, I'm that eager to please stacey
>trudge a 1/2 mile through foot of snow to have this guy suck my dick (I'm not even gay) so I can get closer to Stacey pussy
>meet him on street corner, normal looking dude
>immediately sickened by thought of having a dude suck my dick
>sputter out some incomprehensible shit to him and speed walk home
>reverse image search on the last nude "she" sent me
>Reddit r/gonewild

TL:DR: Almost died/got raped/did something gay for stacey pussy, stacey was a fag catfishing me all along.

Why am I so pathetic?
>>
>>38488129
KEK. This made my day, anon.

>>38488110
That sounds like a good strategy, thank you for the help.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.