[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Day 2 of chad infiltration complete.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Day 2 of my stay with Chad has been complete. I went to NYC with him and his gf. They asked if I ever had a gf and I told them I was a KHHV. They both looked visibly surprised. They asked what type of girls I liked and I said pale yong looking virgin asian and white girls with bangs. They smirked and looked away at me. I'm at their house now and they are in the bedroom together. I'm just sitting here typing this. I wish I was back home alone. Will do a status update tomorrow. Chad will be gone all day tomorrow and I'll be left alone with his roastie stacy gf. Wish me luck, robots. Any idea what I should do?
>>
>>38487125
Not say stupid shit like that to them again
>>
>>38487158
I couldn't just lie to them. They would probably find out or know somehow. Aren't normies really good at telling that?
>>
>>38487125
Is this man family? I would hope so. But then again, a brother would know if you're a virgin most likely.
>>
Lmao keep it up robot
>>
>>38487192
No, but a close family friend. Our parents are really good friends and we knew each other since we were kids.
>>
>>38487185
don't specify race, and say you like brunnetes/whateer - general characteristics
>>
take more pics
>>
File: smiley.gif (85KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smiley.gif
85KB, 400x400px
>I liked and I said pale yong looking virgin asian and white girls with bangs

excellent taste my friend
>>
>>38487125
you fucking manchild
>>
>>38487410
you don't know how old he is
>>
>>38487245
I see. What is the purpose of this visit?
>>
>>38487395
He's sitting right next to me. His gf is upstairs.
>>
>>38487125
She'll probably find an excuse to leave. You should find something to do, find the best places to eat in your area. See the most popular landmarks like normies would. If his girlfriend isn't doing shit then take her somewhere and don't be a sperg. If you're an autist you can throw everything you read here down the drain because you're going to fuck it up somehow.
>>
>>38487410
I'm almost 20, his younger semi chad brother is 20, he's 21 and his gf is 22.
>>
>>38487491
oh man, that chad arms and legs. he must have a big dick as well. i hate myself
>>
>>38487470
Just to visit.My parents are visiting too. We are good family friends and haven't seen each other in 2 years.
>>
>>38487502
>If his girlfriend isn't doing shit then take her somewhere and don't be a sperg
how is this okay ? i wouldn't be okay leaving my gf with a man
>>
>>38487125
Why are you staying with Chad?
>>
>>38487548
We are almost like family, we spent most of our childhood together so he trusts me. And he knows I'm a KHHV dateless so he's probably not worried at all.
>>
>>38487125
If someone asks what girls you like, there is only one right answer

I like [insert favorite color] haired girls that don't act like a cunt
>>
>>38487125
do you think they asked what kind of girl you like because they have someone they want to set you up with? do you believe you're semi presentable as a human being?
>>
>>38487125
Which part of NYC? Queens?
>>
>>38487125
>pale yong looking virgin asian and white girls with bangs.
lmfao why would you say this?
>>
>>38487548
Lets be honest here anon... you really think OP here is gonna cuck Chad and fuck Stacy? He is best used to keep other guys away cause they will think he is her autistic beta orbiter/brother with a disability.
>>
>>38488280
I'm pretty decent looking and dress well, I doubt they have someone to to set me up with, I don't even live in the same state as them.
>>
>>38488306
Manhattan. Orginal.lll
>>
>>38487125
>I said pale yong looking virgin asian and white girls with bangs
>>
>>38487125
You're doing God's work, please keep it up
>>
>girls with bangs

patrician detected
>>
>>38488219
>I like grey haired girls who dont act like a cunt
>>
>>38489777

Sigiri it is than
>>
File: ok.jpg (41KB, 308x447px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
41KB, 308x447px
>>38487125
>Any idea what I should do?

Quit posting made up stories to r9k. You're shitting up the board.
Sage.

Although if this is real and you want to try something interesting, take a selfie with stacy tomorrow, while chad is gone. Make some sort of hand signal or something, so we know it's real. Make an OK sign.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.