[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16

File: pikachu.gif (499KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.gif
499KB, 500x366px
help edition

Just wondering how you guys are... y'know?
>>
File: 1499218909441.jpg (208KB, 1140x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1499218909441.jpg
208KB, 1140x1600px
>>38487096
Very lonely.. I feel like I'm becoming more jaded and eccentric every day.

How about you, op?
>>
>>38487096
Not good senpai

Thinking about leaving my grandparents house and going homeless. I've been homeless on and off for about 7 years. I'm just tired of feeling like I'm being a burden on people

Any other current or past homeless people here?
>>
>>38487144

Got burned out at work today doing some really mundane shit. Half of the day I was reading funny greentexts on my phone. I'm not really achieving much there anyway. Then for the last hour of work I had a couple of fanfictions about cuddling with a previous oneitis and then had conflicts for 30 minutes about whether I was still in love with her or if it's just desperation for gf and cuddling.

How the fuck do people live normally?
>>
>>38487236
I couldn't tell you man. Everything seems to come so much more naturally to them.

Autism, what can you do?
>>
Had a panic attack for the first time on Monday. Got yelled at at work for like 2 hours today. New cute coworker mentioned she has a boyfriend. At least I get to see a good friend tomorrow, but that means I have to take the same train I had a panic attack on.
>>
>>38487439
I think we just have to own our autism. It helps you be more selective and find real, genuine people. The sad part is that they are a true minority.
>>
>>38487096
Life is hell. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. I don't understand why everyone isn't trying to kill themselves. That should be humanities common goal. To help everyone kill themselves.
>>
>>38487552
What are your panic attacks like in public? I pretty much avoid the outside world because I'm afraid of getting one in front of people. Mines have me full on gasping for air, almost passing out, legs buckling, looks like I'm having a heart attack or something.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (94KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
94KB, 620x348px
Not so good senpai

My job is killing me. I go and waste time in my cubicle because I can't find the motivation and inspiration to work on pointless, soul-sucking, hollow shit in a dead-end position with no meaning. My boss is an asshole washed-up Chad. His boss is a neurotic Nigerian lady. My coworkers are all failed humans at least 20 years older than me yet still doing my job. It's a frightening sight of the future.

>B-but normie! Salary! Cubicle job!

I need to quit, but I'm freaked because everyone in the team is counting on me to be some sort of rising star in this horrible place. I hate it but I'm too scared to say anything and afraid of quitting, even though I told myself I'd do it in the beginning of September.

I have plenty of savings saved up for the job search. I just can't stay here. I can't keep working and medicating by getting blasted with cheap shitty whiskey every night and procrastinating to surf plebbit during work.

Fuck the normie working world, lads. It's going to give me a heart attack or ulcer yet I'm afraid to dive off of this horrid, rotting platform.
>>
I don't deserve anyone's concern
>>
>>38488117
Same here m8, I work construction hanging drywall all day in a commercial project (or at least I did till recent monday) and this wagecuck shot is not for me. I'll be starting school soon hopefully in September, so until then I'm looking for a job, yet no places seem to wanna hire. Think I'll just work in a grocery store so then I can switch to part time when school starts, and at least grocery would be better than shit tier construction environment. Funny thing is I already have a college education, and I get treated like I need to say "thank you for the job, I love my job you are the best, please don't fire me". I'm 10x smarter than those people yet they're above me because they've been there ten plus years, it's not my fault they couldn't manage to be better than slaves.
>>
File: 1499138822598.jpg (85KB, 736x732px) Image search: [Google]
1499138822598.jpg
85KB, 736x732px
>>38488321
You have mine anon
>>
>>38488034
Supposedly doing jumping Jack's while you're having a panic attack is what you're supposed to do. The excess of oxygen needs to be burnt up or it will flood your brain
>or something like that, I'm not a doctor
>>
>>38487198
I've been homeless, it's ok in the summer but I would not want that in the winter (canadafag). There's ways to get around and support yourself, plus you can always do like Joe dirt style and just see what's out in the world. Problem for me was I have diabetes, traveling with no money wouldn't work for me.
>>
>>38487552
>panic attack
>no going to the ER

Such effeminate sissy weak virgins who thinks panic attack are just feeling void and cry
>>
File: 1485578339155.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485578339155.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>38487096

>b me
>b in serious car accident 2 months ago
>airbags failed, but seatbelt save me from heroing through window
>smashed head on steering wheel so hard im left with serious traumatic brain injury
>MFW not even 30 yo
>MFW can't work anymore
>MFW my existence is pain 24/7
>MFW not a single friend, family member or coworker has come to visit me since accident
>MFW I spend all day on 4chan looking for any conversations no matter how brief
>MFW don't know how I will pay bills
>MFW I had just bought that truck a week before accident
>MFW getting more depressed and lonely by the day
>MFW feels bad man
>>
>>38488869
Jesus Christ anon that sucks

You will always have your bros at r9k don't give up

Have a beer and chill tonight anon
>>
I aaaam shitting my guts out for colonoscopy prep, doing an endoscopy and the colonoscopy tomorrow mornin'

How u all doin
>>
>>38488869

God damn dude. My work problems don't seem so serious in light of your issues.

I can't say I can relate or empathize or even understand, but I can see how you must feel that you're stuck and alone if no one's even visiting you. That's gotta suck, and I'm sorry.
>>
>>38488869
Dann that sucks man, no disability or nothing? Are you in America? That would be absolute shit, seeing as how they're going to rape you in medical bills.

I'd suggest moving to Canada, see if there's a way you can get in on a visa or marry a Canadian. Not even joking, they'll take care of you up here. America is a joke
>im an American citizen, and have lived in both countries for 10+ years each
>>
>>38488600

I hear ya. It's so odd, so alien that we're pushed into working in positions we hate just to survive, just to move the gears of a society that appears to be coming apart at the seams even if the core - crime rates, health outcomes, lifespans, etc. - all are intact and even improving. Like the fundamental structure of life is intact but everything surrounding the superstructure, the meat and skin and tendons and sinews, is pulling away and snapping. The skeleton is intact but it looks like shit.

I don't get it. I don't see a life worth working for, something worth throwing away so much of the week for. It just feels so empty and I imagine, every day, not getting off at my workplace's highway exit after my hour-long commute and just driving off into the west to wherever the road and the countryside will take me.

It seems more human that way. More alive.
>>
>>38488869
maybe it would have been better if you died
>>
>>38488954
Just getting a check up? How old are you? I'm curious.

I'm alright, been looking for a slow paced job, nothing too fast or hard working. Got about two months before my cash runs out so I'm work in on it, but not killing myself yet
>>
>>38488869
Hospital employee here.

I see a lot of unfortunate cases like this, and I'm gonna go ahead and let all of you know that this anon's life is entirely over, and is 100% assuredly not going to improve in any way.
>>
File: 1478504555640.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1478504555640.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
Two years NEET with no way to escape. My parents have been patient up till now since I was "applying around" (I stopped doing that a year ago when I realized I was never getting a job with my degree) but they're starting to pressure me to do something now and I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
File: nb deathbed.jpg (38KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
nb deathbed.jpg
38KB, 496x279px
I had a list of things I could do to help myself feel useful and important and fulfilled, equal and worthy. I've accomplished most things at least once but I'm still left feeling unfulfilled really have no feeling to anything anymore besides that. I just coast along, I don't push myself to do anything anymore. I don't really seek improvement anymore besides what I still have, I don't feel inspired anymore. I no longer enjoy reading very much, or either I'm too tired mentally, I don't know, but either way I don't want to read anymore. I don't see any future for me, not because of hopelessness but honest and complete apathy.

I was never an emotional person, this means all emotions. Happiness, anger, sadness. But now I don't even experience the slightest of any emotion. I'm not angry, I'm not sad, I'm not happy, I'm nothing in between it seems like sometimes. I don't have any care for social cues and rules anymore, even though I still remain /fa/ and well groomed.

My ex is the last person to actually try to spend voluntary time with me, but she left me because of "arguing too often" and "Not the same anymore" When she broke up with me she said she still loved me and wrote a letter saying stuff along the lines of "I'm sorry to end this relationship with you" etc etc.She never really tries to to talk to me even though because of my circumstances I see her at least once or twice a week in my daily life. The girl who opened up everything to me can't even say hi to me anymore. The only rational conclusion to this is to accept how unlikable I was to her in the end, perhaps in general. And this begs the question how I could be so unlikable?

That's a decent rundown. Now I came back from rehearsal only to reschedule my work for the rest of the summer season.

I want nothing more than my goofy and joyful disposition of youth at this point.
>>
>>38489053
Yeah definitely man, I've seriously contemplated getting a group of guys together and reenacting fight club. I have a conglomerate of skills for construction and various trades, I have another friend who knows the ins and outs of my city and has connections (he's kind of a gangster but retired). I mean I see plenty of run down places that are out of the way, clean them up and fix them, organize some trust worthy people, steal food and the necessities (I am also a good thief) and organize a rebellious community, all anonymous working class types to blend in as well. Develop a purpose, carry out jobs, this is the kind of life I want.

I'm tired of this consumerist bullshit, the "you need to separate from your family at 18, get a job, get a car, get a house, put yourself in debt, and work until you die" mentality.

Did you know that the number one killer of old people is retirement? And that's not a joke either, what the fuck is the point of working for so long if you die shortly after you stop? I would suggest getting rid of money, and live like the Amish, everyone has a particular skill they are good at or enjoy doing, so we all do the jobs entailing those skills and we do it selflessly. With that being said, when a member goes down or needs help then we help each other willingly for the greater good. It's like anarchy but with the hive mind consciousness of the group. forget ideals and opinions, we work together to find solutions.

I could see this working
>>
>>38489290
Except the amish do way more fucking work than any of us normalcucks.
>>
>>38489060
That's awful of you to say anon. Shame on you
>>38489064
Nah, been having issues for a few years and put off getting it checked out. Coming up on 24 in a couple of weeks. With all that's going on, crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis is a possibility. But they said I may have polyps too. And then they're going to be taking samples from my stomach to test for h.pylori and check for ulcers.

Hmm. Overnight security is relatively slow. Never heard of a security officer doing much hard labor, or anything strenuous or fast-paced. What sort of jobs have you worked previously?
>>
>>38489290

It's that whole cycle, as you said - get job, forgo attachments, work, work, marriage/kids/home/debt/ties that bind, die. It's the gears turning for the machine until they're too rusted and broken to turn anymore, and that's when they're pitched into the garbage heap to be forgotten forever.

I mean god damn. It's easier and easier these days to see the route life will take in the future with burgeoning elderly populations, straining (and reduced) social nets, wages slashed by automation, rapidly rising rates of poverty and homelessness...I mean, what's the point? There's not even dignity in it, and bringing a child into this world is doing them a horrible disservice. A sin, even.

All this, to retire, as you point out, and be too tired and burnt out to do anything with all that accumulated money but to watch it wither and die in the bank. All your life's work, back to the top of the food chain in the end.

In such a life, there's little else but to fall back on the basics. Just living, nothing more. No serving, no kowtowing to authority that's represented by sheer lunacy in today's social. economic, and political spheres.

You're on to something with the communal living in smaller groups. Not to go full revolutionary, but humanity evolved in small social groups. In modern times, it's been the "small town" or the village. Locals banding together and supporting one another, the grocer, the town doctor, the farmer, the teacher.

The explosion of cities and mass efficiency have shredded local bonds in favor of economies of scale. It's not even anything remotely natural anymore. Certainly not something worth slaving away for, sacrificing life and happiness in the name of the dollar, pound, euro, yen, etc.
>>
>>38489290
It's a lot harder than I make it sound of course, but in order for it to work we would all have to be selfless. Fearless from death and punishment, that way the system holds no dominion over us. These are not easy goals to accomplish, they are typically life altering events that lead to this mindset. But the end goal, is to inspire and lead each other to become our own leaders, until we become the one group of leaders free of thought working towards the greater good. An idea that we would lay down our egos, lay down out identities and even lay down our lives willingly to preserve humanity. I think this is a cause worth fighting for, and I believe it's what we all vie for deep down inside. A purpose to our lives, when we pass we can say we didn't just for for something, but we lived and believed in something.
>>
File: t.png (320KB, 460x442px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
320KB, 460x442px
Hey OP
Nice comfy thread
I'm just feeling disconnected from society but that's a usual thing. Lately that feelings been accompanied by a larger dose of loneliness and unreasonability. It's a bit upsetting. I do what I can. I'm trying to be more positive but sometimes it really doesn't work. I'm overly paranoid, distrusting, and generally hateful and spiteful. This makes me all a very bitter person and I hate it because more than anything I just want to be happy and love my body and love who I am But it's just really hard sometimes because I'm not quite sure who I am.
>>
>>38488034
First time it ever happened. I thought I was going to throw up for like an hour and then I couldn't feel my arms and legs and felt like I was paralyzed and about to pass out or die on the train platform. I didn't know what it was until the doctor ruled everything else out.

>>38488765
Someone called an ambulance so I did go to the ER so fuck you.
>>
I live with my grandparents. They make me work all day. Then I have to go to my job at the machine shop for 10 hr shifts. My arms and hands are all burnt up and tired. I just wanna give up. I feel all burnt out. I don't have any friends here. I barely talk to anyone, except online sometimes. Kratom is the only thing keeping me going.

Can't schedule an appointment with my psychiatrist because of my anxiety. I know I should see her but I don't know what to tell her. I keep shaking really bad all the time.
>>
>>38489543
Best bet is to talk with grandparents about your situation. They can't pull the "UR A LAZY GOOD FUR NUTTIN MILLENIAL" card when you break your back everyday, and have a respectable night job.
>>
>>38489429
This guy in your pic look likes a nigger.but white lel.

Anyway, I think this is a simple problem desu. Find yourself through philosophy, nature, meditation and contemplation. Ask yourself questions, ask others questions. Learn everything you can about the life around you. The people, the town/city, the nature, the culture, the religion, the language, anything.
>>
>>38489414
Yeah, competition becomes inevitable and stronger the larger a population gets when using the same resources as before. From all the books I've read and things I've learned, it seems that whenever a population lives beyond its means (large cities as opposed to small communes) competition and rivalry ride up when good and shelter is on the table, either those things or ideals get thrown into the mixture. It's called the tribes effect, I've been reading about it and how it affects us in life (be it war, arguments, competition)

Essentially we are living in a society and raised to believe competition and "more more more, want want want" is a good thing. Yet I can't help but notice that we are all divided amongst each other, and so there are no real groups working towards a greater good. Instead we all fight amongst each other, or disagree on completely irrelivent things, that in turn stops us from joining and creating a change. I see it every day of my life and it makes me sad and sick to be honest

It's like the old saying, United we stand, divided we fall
>>
>>38489578
They're part of this weird Christian cult that believes suffering helps souls go to heaven or something.
>>
>>38487096
Eh, money issues...but who doesn't it?
My car right now is having problems which is why things are really tough right now...

The bills just seem endless and I'm only 24. I have the electric, car insurance, health insurance, my car loan, school loan, rent ($1,100 per month), food, TV/internet, credit card debt ($700), etc.

It's just disgusting. I can't save a dime. It's tough living w/o family near by.

Next year I'm moving back closer to family. My brother rents out a duplex and he's going to rent one side to me for $400. I'll just have to find a new job.

But I think I'll be happier. My SO's coming with me but is a big bitch about moving back to my home town.
>>
>>38489649
lol poor you. Just get your own place since you're working
>>
>>38489649
That doesn't negate the conversation, just steer in the context of your concerns. Even the Christcucks are nothing but members of a death cult it's in human nature to care for family/blood and the environment around them.
>>
>>38489687
It seems you're just in a pickle right now anon. Long term adds up, so that's always a positive.
>>
File: 1500175059374.jpg (56KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1500175059374.jpg
56KB, 500x399px
>>38488985
I'm Canadian so that's the silver lining. I'd probably neck myself if I had to pay the medical bills I've racked up and will rack up.
>>
>>38489719
Thanks. I appreciate it....I just need to get by until 2/2018, and I think things will get easier...

How have you been?
>>
>>38489780

Here is my post. >>38489245
>>
>>38489617
I guess I can try that anon. I generally hate the people here though as much as I guess they hate me. I'm just a quiet recluse whose trying to get away from society but sometimes it's just lonely. I don't know I mean I guess it's a contradiction but as a person I've never been one to have a straight thought process. Either way though, thank you OP.
>>
>>38489776
Oh well that's good at least, still... that's a hard pill to swallow.

Best of luck to you
>>
>>38488963
Thanks anon. Just having some one reply right now helps, appreciate it.
>>
>>38488929
Thank you anon. Shits tough, I start rehab and physiotherapy soon so I'll see how that helps... I'm just looking forward to getting out if the house and interacting with people even if it's going to be filled with pain
>>
>>38489625
The "divided against one another" thing is so damn true these days. I mean, I know this isn't a historically alien thing - if anything, the past half-century has been quiet for the first world - but to let all our gains in the advanced nations fall away into the same old fighting and scrambling for resources, for status and power and control - it's all just justifying how our current models of organizing society just can't go on. Not with an exploding global population centered in the third world nations and a declining population in the first world. Not with wealth so centered in select hands, with people with little going at one another just to vent and rage. It's like Yeats's Second Coming is slowly tumbling into reality and everyone just wants to stick their fingers in their ears and proclaim it all to be fine until it is too much to ignore.

The competition, the consumption, the obsession over growth (and yet the death of old leviathan retailers like Sears makes investors panic) is sapping all the verve and innovation out of the present. Modern "innovation" occurs from Silicon Valley's ideas of how to introduce automated juicers and "Uber-ize" laundry. The select few big ideas occur in the background, and the big funding goes to inanities.

Yet we fight over idiotic things. Bathroom rights. Marriage. What the fuck (not to introduce politics, but seriously - petty subjects in light of the bigger problems that plague mankind's condition). Things that matter so little in the grand scheme of things, yet the modern battle lines of society have dug out trenches and arrayed artillery in these battles, all the while missing out on the machinations that are draining our lives of fulfillment.

It's hard to keep people together these days, really is. Nations don't feel like nations to build communities within. Your neighbor may as well be an alien. No one greets you in your neighborhood streets, and eyes are full of wariness.

Gettin' colder on this rock.
>>
>>38489834
Not OP. But you and I have the same goal of running out on society it seems. Land in the U.S has always been good, somewhat cheap and plentiful (based on state) and I plan on living off the food I grow, living far away in the forests or mountains.

I'd prefer Europe because of connections to the land regarding ancestral and spiritual. And the climate is suited for me. But the political situation there aint too good, and EU is insanely bureaucratic with everything except migrants and refugees.
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>38488869
OP here. That's fucking awful. In any case I try to make this thread once every evening so just be on the lookout. But 4chan all day really does rot the brain. Call me a fucking normie but I know it to be true. Everything in moderation, right?
>>
>>38489926
100% agree. But I'm just so fucking bored and lonely, and this place can be comfy and is world better than the cancer that is social media or reddit.

But you're still right, I've been trying to limit myself.
>>
>>38489245
Do you seek purpose anon? It seems like you're just "living to pay the bills" so to speak. Maybe what you need is a change of scenery, take a risk and do something crazy like hitchhike across the country and sleep in the Hayfields at night. Sometimes we need to get lost in life, in order to find ourselves. I'd say just put your lifestyle on hold for a while without any excuses and do something way out of the ordinary
>>
>>38489926
This is actually a nice thread OP. It's nice to have people to talk to, somewhere to be open and honest. In my day to day life I have to hide so much to fit in to the normal life, to keep myself supported and intact.

It's nice to really, actually be myself for just a little time. Thanks dude.
>>
File: tumblr_o76nba2cre1rg0baeo1_500.jpg (51KB, 481x679px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o76nba2cre1rg0baeo1_500.jpg
51KB, 481x679px
currently wondering why the only people that have ever shown any relationship interest in me have been mtf trans people
>>
>>38489970
I already do that

I train hop, free jump, scale old buildings. Voluntarily be homeless, hang around drug addicts, urbex once in awhile. Anything considered "out there" I've done.
>>
>>38489898
Yeah, I've contemplated how everyone seems so adamant towards progression and how (everyone thinks they are) away from how natural it is to be divided. I've always said that if we truly are a "special" species with the ability to reason and objectivist thought, then we would shy away from violence and competing with one another. As those are natural calms, duality is a very real thing in the scope of reality, from the male and female sexes to the reciprocating DNA strands, to the understanding of time immemorial, if we were to be so unique then shouldn't we be striving for a unity of consciousness? Or in other words, for peace? I'd like to think so, Ghandi, JFK, MLK Jr were all into something when they advocated against violence, they were onto the idea of unity through wisdom.

I understand that these are complicated situations people fight about, but to fight over and for them is to fall victim to our evolution and become selfish. I think we're coming close to a time of reckoning, I fucking hope so anyways, I've seen this unity and it's beautiful man
>>
>>38489914
Yeah.. living off the land would be nice. I'm generally just not wanted anywhere I go. Or I just simply don't belong. If I make my own home, without the judgement of others or their constant earthly qualms I'll finally be at peace. But as to where it'd happen I generally don't care. It can be any forest anywhere really..
>>
>>38490153
Hmm who knows man, did you ever do anything for someone other than yourself? Completely selfless without recognition? I'm not judging, just trying to help
>>
>>38490256
And also, have you been homeless before involuntarily? There's a big difference from mozying around, and hitting rock bottom in life. And I know it sounds cliche, but it is only once we've lost everything in life, that were free to do anything.

I'm not sure if this is helping, I don't really know anything about you
>>
Bad to indifferent. I'm majoring in a shit major but it's the only thing I like. I also have no job even though I really wanted to make money over the summer due to me getting fired. Living with my mom is bittersweet because having the security and cheapness is nice but I really just want to have my own place. Not doing it until I can pay cash for a cheap home though so it's likely many years off. Also despite being 21 I'm a khhv looser with only a single friend who is a total normalfag and only makes me feel worse.
>>
>>38489815
You seem very intelligent. I'm sorry though for the way you are feeling.

Do you enjoy your career? Working a job you hate is rough and will eventually eat away at you.

As for the tiredness...maybe there's a metabolic reason for that...how's your diet been? Do you exercise?

The emontioal aspect is out of my scope. Curious, but do you have any close connections/relationships at all? In the past when I didn't I would become very withdrawn.
>>
>>38490314
I've been actually homeless as a teenager with my family for about a week., and I've not helped anyone that much recently. But that means how do we define help? I've not gone out of my way for awhile to do so. Perhaps I can try to help and become reliable to others.

Good answer anon, thanks for the help.
>>
>>38490438
Thanks anon. I don't have a "career" but I'm a lifeguard and first responder. Looking to grab an EMS position year-round. I do have a goal in life that these jobs help get money and skill for.

Since I'm a lifeguard I exercise 24/7. I'm not /fit/ but I can move my body more ways than one. Diet has been off, getting home around 830-9 on average.

I'm not a peoples person, I don't require as much attention, and I've never had a close connection since my ex.
>>
Shit honestly
>be me, 18yo, essentially a NEET
>live with Dad
>fall into depressive states out of nowhere sometimes for reasons I don't know, don't know what triggers it either
>they last anywhere from a few days to several months
>been in one since yesterday
>the worst part is my Dad can tell and I'm not good at hiding it
>get made fun of by Dad after him showing a little concern intially
>thinking about how I had the opportunity to kill myself about week ago but didn't take it, and it didn't even cross my mind at that moment
>pretty much just shut my self in my room and self loathe when this happens
>don't really know what to do with myself
>>
>>38490586
>fall into depressive states out of nowhere sometimes for reasons I don't know, don't know what triggers it either

Same dude.
>>
Life has been good, but the future ahead is something I fear.
>>
File: 1495701505645.jpg (18KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
1495701505645.jpg
18KB, 480x712px
Fucking pissed off to the point I just want to start punching people.
Basically I need a second job to move out of my parents house, and I'm not autistic so no NEETbux for me.
I manage to get an interview at a local store.
I go in for an interview, and basically tell me I got the job.
But then later I get an email from HR telling me I'm not qualified and to fuck off.
THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE JOB THAT ALLOWS ME TO MOVE OUT OF MY PARENTS HOUSE
The worst part? It was a job where you literally just move boxes around. AND I'M NOT FUCKING QUALIFIED???
>>
I can't take it anymore. My wife has put me through so much.
She is a very nice person, but she's very dumb and illogical.

We've been together 5 years; no children thankfully. I do care about her, but it's like I'm taking care of a giant toddler. I can't take the stress. I can't take the bills. I can't take it. I'm going to confront her this weekend.

If she can't listen to me, then why are we together? Why am I dumbing myself down? I'm in my mid 20's but I feel like I'm in my mid 40's.

I can't even sleep. She has so many negatives, but I care about her. It's hard to find a person that cares about you, and that treats you nice. But I just can't take the stupidity. It's choking me to death.
>>
>>38491821
Is she a housewife that doesn't know how to do anything for herself?
>>
>>38491851
No not a housewife.

So she actually has an engineering degree. However, she can't pass the EET exam and being certified is very important. It's been three years and she has yet to land an engineering job. She failed the exam 3 times.

She's signed up to go for her masters this Fall. She applied to a bunch of colleges and many declined her. One of them managed to accept her, and the cost makes me physically ill.

I pay for everything right now including her current $50,000 student loan. I feel bad for her. She had a small mental breakdown last year. It's tough on her not landing a job, but I think she's just too dumb for the field.

I don't know how the fuck she managed to get her degree in the first place. She's dumb, and her racking up $1,000's is going to literally kill me.
>>
File: 1488997916280.jpg (166KB, 800x843px) Image search: [Google]
1488997916280.jpg
166KB, 800x843px
I feel bad, usually happens every week after being so happy, I sudden get lows and start getting depressed about everything.

I got a date, nothing serious, tomorrow and I kinda don't want to go because I feel bad, I was looking forward to it but now I just feel like staying home doing nothing.

I'm having those mood switch a lot lately. May be the age, I'm 19.

That's how I feel
>>
>>38490042

Most of them are kindred spirits. They know what it's like to be the outcast.
>>
>>38487096
losing friends, one of my only friends left is just reading my dms but not answering. im having anxiety over it, i dont know if he hates me and thats why hes not answering or if he thinks im annoying i cant take it anymore.
this happens everytime i talk to somebody, i worry if they hate me or think i am annoying
>>
I've stopped visiting this board for 3 days and started watching those life improvement channels and doing 20 push ups every morning but now I'm woke, back here want to die more than ever.
>>
Life feels like it's in black and white
>>
I feel like fucking shit. I have nobody to talk to and I found out that he has been fucking one of my friends who has blocked me to hide the pictures of them together from me.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.