[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi welcome to McdonaIds can I take your order

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

File: mickydees.jpg (352KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mickydees.jpg
352KB, 1600x1200px
Hi welcome to McdonaIds can I take your order
>>
cud i have the chicken
>>
1 Tackle 20 McNuggets please.
>>
nope,
I'm a vegan
>>
u-uuh w-water please
>>
I'd like the $5 special, a McDouble, 6pc Nuggies, Medium Fries, and a medium Dr. Pepper.
>>
>>38485367
Wow. I remember those ancient order screens. Feels like the world was a different place back then.
>>
>>38485466
>uh nuggies suh?
>>
can I get uhhhhhhhh quarter pounder combo, no pickles no mustard on the burger, with coke to drink and uhhhhhhhhhh fudge sundae
>>
>>38485367
I'll take a whopper meal, large with a coke and then 2 OCS no mayo add cheese.

thats all
>>
i want the diebetes special please
>>
>>38485483
Read your own damn menu, it's the only $5 special offered right now.
>>
File: 0dd47194cc88aa79d40ffc773ebd8082.jpg (264KB, 1100x1089px) Image search: [Google]
0dd47194cc88aa79d40ffc773ebd8082.jpg
264KB, 1100x1089px
for me it's the mchicken the best fastfood sandwich
really tho

lemme get 2 hamburgers and a large fry
uhh and the mcpick 2 for $2
10 piece nugger and a medium fry
uhhh yea lemme get sum bbq sauce

>52oz soda for 75 cent across the street
>>
Hol up
I'll have two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda.
>>
How do people get fat? They say I should be fat for eating a whole pizza or getting 3 double cheeseburgers and medium fries but it makes no sense. That is not much calories. The double cheeseburgers and fries are like maybe 1800 calories, that's not enough to gain weight even if you are a sedentary man. As hard it is to maintain a normal weight fat people deserve the hate received. They put so much effort into being disgusting when it is far easier to just not be gross.
>>
>>38485581
>sucks teeth
FUCKIN NUGGERS? racist ass honky
>>
>>38485367
One bullet between the eyes please!
>>
>order a crispy chicken ranch salad
>mcdouble plain
>medium sprite
>small fry
>accept the fact that it is a lot of calories, but there is no way it can be that much
>think it is about 1200 - 1500
>figure it out one day and it is actually over 2200 calories

Guys, I fucked up...I was confused why I was gaining a pound every week...
>>
Doubbo-baco-cheeseburger. Its for a cop.
>>
>>38485652

Are you eating anything else for the day?
Are you drinking soda?

It might not put the weight on right away, but over time it will add up.
>>
Yeah I'll get a large double quarter pounder meal, no pickle no onion.
>>
>>38485652
a double cheeseburger is like 800 calories dude
>>
>>38485777
checked and kekd my trips getting anon!
>>
>>38485367
Give me a number one combo, medium with a Dr. Pepper, and a twenty piece McNugget with buffalo and barbecue sauce. Yes I will be eating all that by myself, fuck you.
>>
>>38485745
to be honest i prefer burger king for its clean atmosphere and friendly service

they don't even let black people touch your food!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>38485367
UHHHHHHHH yeah I'll have a uhhhhhhhhhh lets see uhhhhhhhh...maybe a number two and uhhhhhhhh honey what do you want? Uhhhhhh lets go with a number 2 medium drink and medium fry and uhhhhhhhhhh maybe some nuggets and uhhhhhhh is the ice cream machine working? Nah? Okay that'll be it then. Uhhhhhh yeah medium fry and drink with that one too. Uh, hey! You got the uhhhhhh McRib back yet? Uhhhhhh okay then.
>>
>>38485367
can i get athe 20 piece mcnuggets and a large sprite
>what sauce would you like with that?
lemme get uhh bbq and sweet and sour
>and you'd like a large sprite as your drink?
yes thank you
>that'll be $10.31, please
>>
>>38485367
I'll two number nines, a number nine large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda
>>
>>38485838
Soda is too sweet, I prefer tea. I usually eat a light dinner, but still not the 80,000 calories fat people think is normal. Somehow a normal sized lunch is ridiculous but our bodies don't lie, obviously we eat a lot better than they do or else they wouldn't be such fat pieces of shit. A little banter is fun when it's from human shaped people, but I get a little angry when a fat person even thinks they have the right to directly address me like that.

>>38485873
I was quite certain they are 400 calories. A quick google confirms that you are wrong as fuck, 437 calories for a double cheeseburger. I wish it were that easy to gain weight though.
>>
A medium Big Mac combo with a powerade and BBQ sauce for three frys
>>
File: Untitled (2).png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>38485967
Have you considered that different people's bodies work differently, and that fat people may simply be retaining more of what they eat?

Yuko Kinoshita for example eats 5000-10000 every single day and she remains a tiny Japanese woman by virtue of the fact that almost all of it passes without being fully digested.

People that parrot the calories in-calories out meme are honestly braindead and don't understand how the digestive system works at all.
>>
>>38486049
People's bodies don't work differently unless they are not human. Calories in calories out is all there is to it. How can the body consume one calorie, use one calorie, yet still hold on to some of the one calorie's soul, ghost, spirit, or whatever and get fat? It doesn't work that way. Maybe Yubo Kirashito has chronic diarrhea, but that just means you are calculating her intake wrong. If she is shitting out whole chunks of undigested food then the calories went out without ever going in.

Does it hurt being so retarded? Do you really think people gain weight from just touching food without needing the calories to actually go in before it is counted as going in?
>>
>>38485367
Yes I'll have 4 mcdoubles and a (junior chicken/large fry/large drink)

I eat this daily
>>
>>38485367
I'll have a mcdouble no onions, 4 piece nugget with ranch sauce, and two small ice waters (cuz they charge for mediums)
>>
yeah I'll have the 2 cheeseburger meal, and I'll have those 2 plain, just the cheese.
>>
File: 1426788041738.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1426788041738.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
Ehhh can I get a large 10-piece nugget combo with lemonade and sweet and sour sauce, a sausage egg & cheese mcgriddle, 4 hot n spicy mcchickens, a large Dr pepper, and a dozen chocolate chip cookies.
>>
>>38486124
You're not very bright are you?

I won't fall for this low-quality bait.
>>
>>38486178
bacon egg and cheese>sausage egg and cheese
>>
>>38486200
I don't know, maybe you are right. I am dumby. Could you explain to me how someone can eat a certain amount of calories but their body then multiplies the energy from those calories and get fat from them? Is it not the calories' ghosts making them fat? I thought I was onto something. It's a difficult concept to grasp, energy from nothing. This shouldn't be possible but I only took a few physics classes in uni. Is it dark matter?
>>
I went to McDonald's the other day for the first time in a years and holy shit IT'S EXPENSIVE. What happened to $1 mcdoubles?
>>
>>38486260
One person's body wastes most of whatever they're eating. They can eat as much as they want of whatever they want and never get fat because it just goes in one end and out the other. They eat 4000 calories a day and only half of that is actually used, so they remain at a normal weight.

The other person's body holds onto most of whatever they're eating. Even if they eat comparatively little they don't lose much weight because their body uses all of what they're eating. They eat 2000 calories a day and all of it is used so they still don't lose weight.

It's just an example to help you understand that different people's metabolisms work differently. Not everyone retains 100% of everything that they eat and so between two people with the same diet, one may be fat while the other may not be.
>>
>>38486381
I think I get it now. So a person that eats 2000 calories doesn't get as fat as a person that eats 4000 calories. It sounds a lot like what I said though. So because of the amount going in may be different, it is wrong to judge the person who takes in excessive amounts? Why? The person who consumes in excess should just consume less if they have such an ultra fast and efficient metabolism. If anything they are lucky, because then they save money on food.
>>
>>38486438
>skinny person eats 4000 calories a day and stays skinny
>fat person eats 2000 calories a day and stays fat

>skinny person eats twice as much as fat person
>fat person eats half as much as skinny person

>skinny person eats more than fat person but he's skinny
>fat person eats less than skinny person but he's fat

is this simple enough for you?
>>
>>38486504
how do u stay skinny eating 4kcal a day
>>
>>38486504
That's because most fat people are lazy fucks and dont burn off any of the calories they consume, one isn't just born with a fast metabolism, it's created from being more active throughout childhood. One can also speed up their metabolism by consistently doing physical exercise after eating. Also remember skinny people aren't losing weight but merely maintain their current body weight, whereas many fat people continue getting more fat because the fatter they get the harder it is to do simple calorie burning things like walk to certain places and they end up burning even less calories, which in turn makes them more fat and the cycle continues.
>>
>>38485367
ill have the usual: 3 triple cheeseburgers, no mustard, no pickles, and no onions, large fries, a powerade, and an oreo mcflurry
r8 my order
>>
>>38486230
You are a scoundrel with poor taste.
>>
>>38486504
But you said the skinny person doesn't get 4000 calories from the 4000 calories. You are changing you story now.
>They eat 4000 calories a day(translation:food with energy of 4000 calories goes in their mouth but doesn't all enter their body to be used as energy) and only half of that is actually used(only 2000 calories are taken in), so they remain at a normal weight
>They eat 2000 calories a day and all of it is used so they still don't lose weight(translation:I seriously have no fucking idea because before you said 2000 calories means they stay a normal weight, but now that same amount makes someone fat)

Maybe you don't understand. Calories in calories out refers to the actual amount of calories that go in to the body, not just through it without actually going in. I could chug a quart of gasoline, which is 7875 calories, but that is just gasoline going into my body. I don't get fat because those calories would not actually go into the body to be used. Understand now?
>>
>>38485367
Lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........burger
>>
>>38486633
You could if your a very physically active person, but most skinny people do not eat even close to 4kcal a day. They once did a study where they had two friends one skinny and one fat and the skinny one claimed she always ate more then her fat friend but stayed skinny and it was just cause the fat one had "muh slow metabolism". However when they analyzed how much they were eating they found that the fat girl at about 1500 more kcal of food a day than her friend. This was from constant snacking in between meals.
>>
>>38486633
Metabolism, some people are faster and have efficient metabolism. They eat 4000 calories but the body thinks it is 1000 calories. Other people are unlucky and eat 4000 calories but body think it is 12000 and they get fat. Same amount of calories, but one person gets fat from it where as the other person the energy is destroyed. Human range of genetics accounts for a +/-400% efficiency of calories, essentially quartering or quadrupling the same amount of food once it passes the lips.
>>
One boneless pizza pIease
>>
>>38486743
So does the law of conservation of energy not apply to skinny people? What happens to all those excess calories??? Obviously skinny people are just more active and not lazy fucks so they burn off the calories or they just don't eat as much.
>>
>>38486165
Medium or large, and what drink?
>>
>>38485652
Fat people get winded walking from thier car through the mall,
>>
>>38485816
People are fucking terriable at counting calories. Protip:learn to drop the frys and soda. That's the empty kcal shit that pushes you over every time, and neither will make you fill full
>>
>>38486767
tf u mean boneles pizza??
>>
YEAH CAN I GET 3 MCCHICKENS, 1 LARGE FRY, 1 MEDIUM DRINK, AND SOME SPICY BUFFALO SAUCE ON THE SIDE
>>
>>38486743
>Human range of genetics accounts for a +/-400% efficiency of calori
Do you have any source to back that up? My understanding is any genetic factor in efficiency is peanuts compared to exercise and kcal eaten.
Also every single fatty I have ever met claimed it was genetics but they were always drinking 32 oz tea with sugar or soda, always eating empty crap. Like every single time. Always had candy around thier house
>>
>>38486874
>>38486729
It's so easy to add an extra 1500 kcal a day.. fattys medtalosim is so fucked up, they are hungry all the time.
Even something like a peaice of candy will throw you off for the whole day. Or those people that eat a snack at night.

And fattys are eating all the time. Even fairly healthy stuff will throw you way over what you need if you are adding a bunch of mini meals through the day
>>
File: 1490225858124.jpg (104KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490225858124.jpg
104KB, 675x1200px
>>38486743
>>38486729
thx for explaining that to me guys
>>
>>38486874
How about science? Those are pretty specific numbers I thought. What you describe is confirmation bias. You notice the fatty with 100 calorie granola bars in their pantry but ignore the skinny bitches running around with a snickers in each hand. No different than racism really.
>>
>>38486998
Aint' that the truth, those small pieces of candy with 1500kcal each are the death of me. Just a single piece and that's over half of you daily limit.
>>
>>38486998
Yeah but all they have to do is have self control and stop eating as much and there hunger levels will adapt to their eating patterns. The same way bodybuilders can adapt to doing intermittent fasting where they go for long periods without eating then eat a lot. They all say in the beginning it's hard and they feel really hungry throughout the fast but after a while their body adapts to it and they feel normal.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GQ52aBddm0
and go to 1:30
>>
>>38487142
meant to post https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDraJaEZfWc&t=90s
>>
>>38487020
>but ignore the skinny bitches running around with a snickers in each hand.
Doesn't exist unless they are at the gym everyday
Anyways I've read lots of science and I've never see anything that claimed a 400% difference.
But I am not a kcal in kcal out guy either, digestion matters and type of food matters too because 100kcal of suger is NOT the same as 100kcal of hard to digest meat. But I really don't think the differences between people are not that great, as that study that guy above wrote. Fat people THINK they are not eattting a lot but every time you write down what they actully eat, it's a fuck ton. Btw skinny people do the same, they think they are eating a lot, but if you actully write down what they eat, it's not alot
>>
Gimme dat Numbah Fah, dat Numbah Foh, big frah, an apple pah and diet pop.
>>
>>38487049
Don't strawman my posts man. Even 100kcal extra a day will wreak you overtime compared with someone else that doesn't eat that extra 100kcal a day of candy that doesn't make you feel full and has zero dietary value
>>
>>38485367
yes, suck my dick lmao
>>
>>38485367
You sound kind of cute, can I get your number with my frys?
>that will be 1.09
...you tooo
>>
>>38485777
We don't serve that, try the getto Hardies over in the slums.
>>
Uhhhhhhhhh...

Can I just get a regular mcdonalds?
>>
>>38485367
A serving of cutiepie with your phone number on the side sweetie ;)
>>
File: 1498506448831.jpg (77KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
1498506448831.jpg
77KB, 460x613px
I'll have
2 number 9s
a number 9 large
a number 6 with extra dip
a number 7
2 number 45s,1 with cheese
and a large soda
>>
I need a double cheeseburger
And hold the lettuce
Don't be frontin' son
No seeds on da bun
Up in this drive thru
Order for two
Gotta cravin' for a number nine, like my shoe!

I need some chicken up in here,
In this hizzle
Fer shizzle my nizzle,
Extra salt on the frizzle
Dr. Pepper my brother,
Another for ya mother
Double double supa size,
And don't forget the fries!
>>
Why did they stop serving crunchwraps. The big ones. They only serve the little one with ranch in it now. They used to have a big type with good flavors. FUCK. IM so mad
>>
>>38485367
Can I get a big Mac meal, medium, coke, yes can I also get two cheeseburgers just the sandwiches
>>
>>38486743
do you know what efficient means?
would it not be more efficient to get more out of less than less out of more?
>>
>>38485367
I'll have two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda.

This post wasn't original
>>
>>38488372
>yes can I also get two cheeseburgers just the sandwiches
what
>>
>>38488413
as opposed to the cheeseburger meal, sandwich fries and soda
>>
LEMME GIT UH FUCKIN UHHHHHH [B] O N E L E S S. BURGER fa M
>>
File: 1494019007818.jpg (58KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1494019007818.jpg
58KB, 840x544px
>>38485367
I don't know, CAN YOU?

iuoiuio
>>
20 piece nuggs small fry medium sprite 4 sweet n sour sauces
>>
>>38485367
5 bucks for 20 nuggies? fucking wot m-eighty-eight?
>>
also I'm a fatfuck because I savagely overeat and move just enough to not sink down to my roomates level.

I'm not burning even a 5th of what I need to at my weight. I have to eat 12-1500cal a day to loose weight with my lifestyle, and stick to that. With a month of exercise I'm fit enough to make that 1500 two thousand
>>
Haha can get uhhhhhh boneless burger
>>
>>38485367
u-uhm.. ah, 3 mc chickies and a large fry, please!
>>
>>38485367
I'LL HAVE TWO SCOOPS
A SCOOP LARGE
A SCOOP WITH EXTRA SCOOP
>>
>>38485367
50 dollars. 200 nuggets.
Done
>>
>>38487874
Boom chk Big mac
Boom chk Big mac
was about to post this but couldn't remember the lyrics. good job
>>
I want some diabeetus
>>
File: 2SCOOP.png (206KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
2SCOOP.png
206KB, 600x446px
>>38489787
DID YOU SAY TWO SCOOPS?
>>
>>38485943
Dat ell be tree fiddy.

Now pull the fug up mudda fugga
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>38485367
"I'll have two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda."

-Big Smoke
>>
>>38485367
>I would like to have a room please!
>what
>This is Mcdonalds
>You said it yourself.
>>
>>38485367
Two double hamburgers no mustard, 6 piece nuggets sweet and sour, 2 apple pies, Oreo mcflurry, medium Sprite no ice and a large fry. I order this once a week. I desperately need to gain weight at this point
>>
>>38485367
I order one of two things most of the time

>Sweet bbq bacon sandwich with only crispy chicken white cheddar cheese bacon and the sweet onion bbq sauce

>10 or 20 mcnuggets with sweet and sour sauce

Have been trying more things lately though, yesterday I had a fish fillet with ketchup, was pretty good. I work there so I eat there a lot.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.