[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whos /oldfart/ here? ITT:post modern things you just don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Whos /oldfart/ here?
ITT:post modern things you just don't understand
Hard mode:no flavor of week trends like spinners or pokemon go
I'll start "credit cards"!What is the advantage of these regular paper money.Some places don't accept them were as everyone accepts banknotes,you never know how much money you on hand with it,not to mention you still need paypal to buy shit online.
>>
>>38484822
you sound 12, idiot
credit is so fucking important and if you don't understand that you've never had to make a purchase on your own in your entire life, or you stopped contributing to society in 1962 and only cut checks at the grocery, and in that case get off the internet grandpa
>>
It's easier for the government to keep track of your spendings.
>>
>>38484822
>Whos /oldfart/ here
More like underage. My 72 year old grandfather knows how credit cards work.
>>
>>38484822
Im 68 and I know how credit cards work. You're just stupid
>>
>>38484822
Nigga credit cards have been around for decades where have you been
>>
>>38484860
exactly this. also digital money (not cryptocurrency, since there's a maximum amount) is made out of thin air as if fiat wasn't enough. Inflation for days.
>>
>>38484859
I know that this might sound ridiculous to an American, but what if you just lived within your means and didn't pointlessly waste money?
>>
File: 1498460077461.jpg (121KB, 820x550px) Image search: [Google]
1498460077461.jpg
121KB, 820x550px
Piercings, smartphone pseudo-games, most of circlejerk on socials.
I'm not even 20.
>>
>>38485244
>Not paying it off every month to get free shit.

Keep being a cashcuck I'll enjoy my rewards and no interest.
>>
>>38485356
I am not talking about that, but very concept of building credit and living in anticipation of making major purchases semi-regularly.
As I understand it, people tend to get into debt repeatedly and constantly in the US without any "real" reason for it.
>>
>>38484859
>>38484916
>>38484964
>>38484982
Maybe he isn't from burgerland? Credit cards aren't as ubiquitous in all parts of the world.
>>
I'm a millennial but I don't understand how most social media works. Snapchat, Tumblr, twitter etc. are completely incomprehensible to me.
>>
>>38484859
Look at this brainwashed american cuck. Still paying off the christmas presents you bought two years ago?
>>
OP is dumb for not knowing how credit works but I think this topic has potential.

>online multiplayer in video games
What's the point? After a minute of playing I'll been killed 35 times over by teenagers in Brazil who have been playing the game for 16 hours a day since it came out. Fuck that noise. Give me a fucking single player campaign that's long enough to make me feel like I got my money's worth. While I'm on the subject of vidya...

>in-game tutorials
I'm an /oldfart/ with /oldfart/ responsibilities and obligations. I can't have the first hour of a game be cutscenes and unskippable conversations followed by meeting some NPC who explains the controls to me. Give me a fucking a manual I can read on the toilet. The 200 page ones for old Blizzard games with all the concept art and backstory were the best. I don't want to listen to Raynor yammer before I can start playing.
>>
File: 5vi0hmvfl99z.jpg (190KB, 1151x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5vi0hmvfl99z.jpg
190KB, 1151x1000px
>What is the advantage of these regular paper money.
If you lose your wallet you don't lose any money. If someone steals the card you don't lose any money. If someone uses your credit card number you don't lose money.
On top of that most cards these days have a cash-back system. So everything is suddenly 1-3% off. Every single purchase.
It's faster and more convenient to use a credit card in most situations. For instance buying anything online.
You have automatic records generated by your bank/cardholder
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.