[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you all obsessed with women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1453980102332.png (724KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
1453980102332.png
724KB, 782x782px
Why are you all obsessed with women?
>>
>>38483617
Biology

origigiginal
>>
File: 1423485.jpg (69KB, 477x730px) Image search: [Google]
1423485.jpg
69KB, 477x730px
sorry I was too busy fapping!!1!

what was the question again??
>>
>>38483617

We are all high T
>>
>>38483617
The vaginal jew works in mysterous ways
Also not a fag
>>
>>38483617
I used to be.

Now I'm just obsessed with money and the hopes of doing something to reduce world poverty.

Also as anon pointed out, biology. Humans are creatures of intense desire for the most part.

My preferences? Grannies.
>>
>>38483617
>Why are you all obsessed with women?
we're obsessed with the concept of women. actual women are garbage.
>>
>>38484549
You will meet the occasional unicorn where their upbringing is strict.

But due to the all-pervasive, mind-numbing media most women see it normal to follow the crowd, and the crowd is getting more and more wrong.

Yet it won't last forever. People will fall only so far before the perpetual flux of chaos in nature swings society round again to a rhythm a bit more puritanical.

Whatever.
>>
>>38484665
Strict upbringing doesnt mean shit. My last gf had a strict upbringing and she flirted with other guys 24/7 and left me when I called her out on it, saying its too controlling. Her parents were really traditional Asian parents just like mine.

My oneitis has whitewashed Asian parents but she turned out a whole load better
>>
>>38484715
>My oneitis has whitewashed Asian parents but she turned out a whole load better
So what are you bitching about
>>
I actually just woke up from a quasi sex dream.
I was at the beach at night. There were lots of old scenic buildings cobbled together old-world style, like a maze.
I was lost in these structures, climbing a narrow staircase, when I ran into a girl from high school that I had a crush on. We talked and she took me to her room and locked the door, we were going to have sex. When someone started beating on the door from outside it was only then she told me that she had a boyfriend. But she took my shirt off and I didn't care. We laid down on the bed both naked, she commented on my penis and we rolled around on each other. I wanted to have sex but then her body started shrinking and getting thinner and thinner, until it was like a stick. I still tried but I couldn't do it anymore so I put my clothes on and prepared to fight the boyfriend but when I opened the door he was gone. I went back down to the beach and it was violently roiling and shooting waves into the air all over the city and the entire ocean looked like it was boiling.
>>
>>38483617
People want what the things they cant have
>>
>>38484892
AND IT'S DRIVING ME MAD
>>
>>38484715
Sounds all to familiar dude. People often reject their home environments or cling to it. So many variables.

The 'concept of women' is something I studied briefly in high school English before I short circuited and started to tumble into the pit I am now.

A poet sort of guy called Ruskin got so put off after seeing his wife's vagoo bush that he didn't even consummate his marriage and eventually got a divorce I believe. His idea of feminine beauty was wholly based off of Roman/Greek statues and renaissance/romantic art.

That resonated with something within me, as I was a naive little thing who thought women defecated sunshine and rainbows. Everything I knew about women was from the usual blue-pilled media, the outskirts of social life in a mixed (bois and gurls school) school, and from the normal family relationship with my sisters.

Now I know better to only indulge in the occasional 2d waifu or some ghostly, doctored fantastical memory of how I dream a true partner to be.
>>
>>38483617
I felt love a couple of times, now I just fuck women hoping it will lead to something similar.
maybe my humanity is gone and all that's left is this robot
>>
>>38483617
I get obsessed with things at times but women have never been one. Specific women I have idealized in the past but being a girl isn't enough for it. I've done it with specific men too
>>
>>38483617
BECAUSE WE ARENT FAGGOTS LIKE YOU OP. FUCKING CHRIST
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.