[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck trying to find a gf. >tfw no WEED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (98KB, 501x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 501x458px
Fuck trying to find a gf.
>tfw no WEED
>>
>tfw weed makes me feel absolutely insane and i completely lose my shit these days
fuck i miss my dude weed lmao hippie stoner days, even if it was all bullshiy believing in something was nice
>>
>>38483173
You'll grow out of that shit eventually
>>
>>38483196
>You'll grow that shit eventually
One can dream
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 531x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 531x458px
Trying to find a dealer is torture ;-;
>>
>>38483293
craigslist my broseph
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>38483293
>>38483173

>tfw live in California
>tfw 10g for weed 40g for concentrates
>tfw dispensaries everywhere
>>
>>38483293
I found my guy on 4chan and I've been using him for three years. I have 0 friends and fucking autism but at least I have weed. Try /b/ and /soc/
>>
>>38483222
same organically
>>
>>38483293
>dealer
I live in nevada, there are four recreational shops within 20 miles.
>>
>>38483364
What are the prices for those quantities.
>tfw after work I'll be smoking avb because I don't want to go outside/drive.
>>
you are not allowed to be a robot unless you have autistically drive to a dispensary, buy weed from a qtp2t, "y-you too", and then drive home to smoke alone in the dark.
>>
>>38483173
nigga if you cant afford weed then wtf are you doing
>>
>>38483865
I can afford it, I can't go outside and scream "WHO HAS WEED"
>>
>>38483364
he just told you, 10 a g 40 a g, read lol
>>
>>38483896
get a dealer if you're not somewhere that has dispensaries lol. thats just the way it is if you're not blessed by the weed jews
>>
>>38483931
illegal states do 10/g. fuck, I've gotten 6/g here and we don't have recreational.
>>
>>38484020
you can find 6/g here too, we have people who sell shake and mids as well
>>
weed is more normie than a gf
>>
This is why I love living near DC. I no longer have to worry about buying from some shady fuck. Yeah sure its not legal to sell it but people have found workarounds like giving it away as a "gift" if you buy some really overpriced things.
>>
>tfw I'm going to try marijuana for the first time on Friday

I'm kind of excited, bros. I can't believe you can just order it on the internet and it comes in the mail no fuss no muss. Is it hard wrapping a marijuana cigarette? Is it hard smoking, period?

On television when a person tries it for the first time they're with a friend, and they do something wrong and the friend is like "no you have to do this" and then the guy does it and gets high. I have no friends so I'm worried I'll do it wrong and waste what I bought. (I bought some edibles too just in case)
>>
File: 1495306188644.png (1MB, 1200x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1495306188644.png
1MB, 1200x1146px
>>38483173
FUCK THIS FEEL
>hookup texts me back every other day saying "tomorrow"
>for the past week and a half
RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38484196
I might just have to order it from the darknet. I'm tired of sitting around this summer with no weed.
>>
>>38484374
>I might just have to order it from the darknet
Just do it. Insanely easy, safe and simple.

In 50 years time, you'll be able to tell kids you ordered drugs off the internet when they were illegal.

You can have top shelf at your doorstep tomorrow. Just take the plunge.
>>
>>38484196
just make sure to breathe it in nice and deep. You don't really have to hold it, if you do just do 3 or 4 seconds tops.
>>
>be me >smoke a lotta weed from a early age >never like it much >get burned out >ruin my life >atrophy my brain >switch to proper dope >ah thats better
>>
>>38483931
I think you meant to quote me. I didn't think he meant to put a "/" between the number and measure. I thought it was just the amount.

>>38484020
You don't have weed like the rec states do.
>>
>>38484460
So you just like suck on it and breathe in or what?

Should I try smoking first or just eating my gummy bears?
>>
>>38484196
Moderate yourself the first time, you are building up a tolerance. The second and third highs were my best but I've had some great highs. You won't regret it, just don't fall in with poor weed smokers because they steal shit and scam you, I'm warning you firsthand
>>
>>38484445
I do order drugs off the internet, but they're all unscheduled RCs. I haven't ordered anything overtly illegal yet because that requires TOR and all that shit when I otherwise just order off the visible web.
>>
>>38484562
I have no friends or family I'm just going to smoke by myself like once a week
>>
File: 1444085325026.png (56KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1444085325026.png
56KB, 230x230px
>>38484600
>I have no friends or family
You're gonna start smoking everyday. I'm sure of it.
>>
thats a rare pepe right there
>>
>>38484659
I only bought 4 grams

I don't have an addictive personality either anon trust me I'll be fine, it can't be THAT good
>>
>>38484593
>that requires TOR and all that shit
RCs are legit, but you're doing yourself a disservice by only ordering "legal" stuff.

Tor+tails is extremely simple to set up. It's worth it, I promise.
>>
>>38484764
It's great, honestly. It's like a happy little tree also 4 grams is quite a bit for someone who doesn't smoke how much did that cost you?
>>
>>38484520
Sucking the smoke in will get a bit partially into your lungs, however you need to inhale all the way before exhaling to get it all in there. Just inhale for two seconds any longer and the "more high" you get will just be from a lack of oxygen. Be sure to have a glass of water nearby, and enjoy buddy.
>>
>>38484520
>So you just like suck on it and breathe in or what?
pretty much that. You will feel it a lot more harshness wise once you breath it in enough ime, this means you are doing it right. Definitely smoke first. edibles are much less predictable and tend to hit harder plus longer. When you feel like you're good from smoking you can just stop and you will gradually be less high, while edibles just keep going more intense for quite a while
>>
>>38484810
It was just under $50 CDN for the 4 grams and a bag of gummy bears that should be good for 4 highs, not including shipping fee

I don't know shit about prices so maybe I got fleeced, I don't know. Just picking the strains was complicated enough
>>
>>38484779
I decided to do the visible web stuff first just to test it out and make sure it was safe and figure out how to use bitcoins and all that. There really isn't anything I need that's scheduled that some RC can't substitute for. For example, I rather have MXE than Ketamine. K is scheduled, MXE isn't.

I do want to expand my drug collection though. I'll have to download TOR again and check out some sites. Maybe I'll actually find some MXE and buy something unscheduled anyway. The important thing is the bud though. No RC can replace that because synthetic cannabinoids are sketch.

I rather not have scheduled things in my room here, but I already sort of do anyway (wax residue), so whatever. I'll order small amounts, like 1/2 ounces or something.
>>
>>38484921
What site did you use? I also am from canada, i wanna try
>>
I just smoked the last of this garbage tier weed I bought. I knew it was shady in the first place, but I thought it was fine. Now I got a shitty high, and I have no weed until Friday.
>>
>>38484593
What is an "RC"? I've also been curious about getting weed off the darknet, I live in PA where there's medical but you actually have to have something wrong with you or have chronic pain. I'm just worried about getting van'd after ordering something to my address
>>
File: 1500506215933.png (133KB, 562x472px) Image search: [Google]
1500506215933.png
133KB, 562x472px
>>38483656
I live in Reno and went to the rec shop in Downtown with my medical card that I got when I lived in CA, but I was told Mynt takes out of state cards. I waited, got in and the girl told me because my ID is Nevada, and my Medical card is CA, they cant do it. I was so fucking livid. I cant buy recreationally yet because I'm 20.
>>
>>38485254
Research chemicals. Literally hundreds of new drugs have been discovered in the past decades. Ever heard of fentynal? That's an RC. First made in the 60's, but still.

Mail is always safe for moving small quantities of drugs. LEAs don't give a shit about chump change weight. They're not going to go after buyers even if they did.

I'm not worried about ordering it and receiving it. I'm just lazy and don't want a huge amount of illegal drugs on me.
>>
>>38485362
*fentanyl

You know what I mean.
>>
>>38485187
I tried The Chrono but there's a ton of them
>>
How do I find a dealer for other things? Weed is legal here but I dont like it alcohol drowns the sorrows of a robot better anyway. I want opiates but not street heroin
>>
>>38485343
yeah im in reno too. that sucks, id try one of the medical only ones again, the recreational ones probably just feel weird about under 21s being around. Mynt was nice though, the bud is too expensive to buy really but they had lots of great concentrates, edibles and cartridges. when you do turn 21 I recommend sierra wellness, the actual weed there is about the same price as my illicit dealer, I walked in with 120 and left with a half ounce of high thc regulated weed, its pretty nice.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.