[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robot jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 162x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 162x159px
>work at machine shop
>get to do repetitive autistic tasks whole time
>lots of room to think
>never have to speak to anyone
>lots of off time to browse /r9k/

It's not so bad.
>>
>>38482896
Web developer. Get to work from home. Meetings once or twice a week. All in all working by myself
>>
>work inventory
>use big ass calculator
>easy data entry
>turbo typing all day
>work alone most of the time
>get to scope some nice butts a lot of the time
>>
>>38482961
How did you get into that? I've been learning React and Angular but I don't know where to go from here. I don't wanna work at a machine shop for much longer.
>>
>>38482896

gov worker

2 hours of job 6 hours of 4chan and internet in general.

decent enough pay
>>
>>38483121
>normies' taxes fund /r9k/ posts
>>
File: 20170719_151441.png (190KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170719_151441.png
190KB, 1080x1920px
Is this the robot job ive heard about here? Its near an inn for some reason, i hope i can get into work quick and easy
>>
>>38482896
Night janitor.

My favourite job I ever had
>>
>>38483556
Amazon doesn't treat its employees very well, I've heard.
>>
File: adachi25.jpg (27KB, 183x255px) Image search: [Google]
adachi25.jpg
27KB, 183x255px
I just had the most retarded job interview.

>Be 24 IT Major, still in uni in Yurop
>Still in uni because I used to be a Physics major but switched two years ago
>My only job experience is helping my grandfather with his failing business by being a waiter
>I hate the job because I have to talk to people all the time
>Want to find a part-time job so I don't have to do that one anymore
>Because I don't have any qualifications yet, and my only experience is working at family business it's really difficult to get anyone to hire me
>Today I get called back to work at a bookstore
>I go to the interview and they appear to like me, so they schedule me another interview 2 hours later at a local bookshop
>go there and get my interview
>what they actually want is a salesman
>they're going turbojew and just want someone who'll sell as much as humanly possible
>as a result they're not satisfied with someone who will take care of the shop and will work hard, they want someone who's sociable and good at social engineering
>I fucking hate people
>They can tell I'm a very private person from my demeanor and straight up say to my face that no matter how hard working I am, or qualities I might have, since I'm not sociable they'll never have me
>They also jab at the fact I have no previous experience in sales
>This was on my resume and they clearly ignored it when they called me in, and apparently the previous interviewer didn't care about that
>go back to sending resumes to any job applications I see
>Don't even get called back to work at McDonalds or Yuropean Walmart

If you have any advice on how to land a robot job I'm all ears. At this point I'm considering looking at warehouses that just need people to lug boxes around. I'd rather do that than work storefront.
>>
>>38483556
>Working for Amazon
Apparently the pay is nice, but the atmosphere is incredibly bad and conditions are even worse.
>>
>>38482896
holy shit bumping this thread

i need a job thats not shitty fucking fast food
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.