[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Smiles at you for no reason at all*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1500428129355.jpg (69KB, 615x826px) Image search: [Google]
1500428129355.jpg
69KB, 615x826px
*Smiles at you for no reason at all*
>>
*looks away*
>>
They do it because they're laughing at you. Why are people so heartless? At least do it behind my back.
>>
File: pobrane.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>38482342
H-hh-hi
>>
there is a reason, that's what you do when you make eye contact with someone in polite society you absolute fucking autist
>>
>>38482342
I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SMILE ANYMORE
>>
*sucks a black penis*
>>
>>38482342
>implying that happens
>>
*averts eyes*
>>
>>38482342
*turns red and leaves*
>>
>>38482342
>You're cute.

not that hard, betas
>>
File: pepe anx.jpg (4KB, 153x145px) Image search: [Google]
pepe anx.jpg
4KB, 153x145px
>>38482342

>See qt girl smiling at me
>Why is she smiling at me?
>Does she find me attractive?
>No, that can't be it.
>She must be smiling because I look pathetic
>Or maybe she is smiling because I am absolutely disgusting
>She is definitely trying to hold back laughter at my sight.
>Maybe my shirt is dirty?
>Checks shirt
>No, it's clean
>So it's my looks
>It's my shitty genetics that she is laughing at
>How dare she?
>She doesn't know shit about me yet she has the audacity to laugh at my face, in my face.
>I bet she is going to get fucked by a 10/10 guy later today and tell him how she saw an awful looking creature
>How she could barely contain her laughter at my sight.
>Fucking bitch
>I hope her fuckbuddies give her AIDS

Fucking roasties.
>>
>>38482342
>has sperg attack
>promptly leaves
>>
>>38482342
*shoots ropes of cum down my pant leg*
>>
File: pepe.png (135KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
135KB, 917x871px
>>38482342
*I continue walking*
>>
>>38482483
>she looks away disgusted
"uh i have a boyfriend, his name's chad you ever heard of him?"
>>
>>38482342
Girls will smile at you when you are dressed well. Golddiggers.
>>
File: me.png (134KB, 354x317px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
134KB, 354x317px
>>38482342
yeah right, but if i do it it's "creepy"
>>
>>38482370
They actually do it because they crave attention and will subconsciously put out signals that make others think they are interested because that increase the chances of them getting more attention whether or not they are actually interested.
>>
>>38482342
Who the fuck DOESN'T smile at people for no reason?
Whenever I make eye contact with anyone I try to smile because in the past I've looked at people with no expression and almost got my head kicked in because they thought I was giving them the stare of death.
>>
>>38482342
your laughing at my because im ugly and i dont know how to shop for clothes that fit or look good. well. fuck you.
>>
>>38482342
punches her in the face and runs away.
>>
>>38482529
>>She doesn't know shit about me yet she has the audacity to laugh at my face, in my face.
>>I bet she is going to get fucked by a 10/10 guy later today and tell him how she saw an awful looking creature
tru tru tru tru tru.
girls talk shit like this.
legit, bro.
>>
>>38483547
>Who the fuck DOESN'T smile at people for no reason?
>Whenever I make eye contact with anyone I try to smile because in the past I've looked at people with no expression and almost got my head kicked in because they thought I was giving them the stare of death.
stop looking at people, especially at their eyes. it's very threatening. look down to the sidewalk always. that is normal and right. you are eye raping us. stop raping us.
>>
>>38482342
Think its a Prank on male golddiggers
>>
File: 1499441054115.jpg (157KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499441054115.jpg
157KB, 633x758px
>girl shows interest
>start to feel whole
>remember my small dick and that she wont take me seriously once she sees it
>reality crashes in
>make an excuse to leave
>go home and load my gun
>stare at it but decide against it
>go to sleep
>wake up
>the ride never ends
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.