[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mixed Breed Mongrel Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: rareelliotpic.png (513KB, 475x711px) Image search: [Google]
rareelliotpic.png
513KB, 475x711px
I fucking hate myself and my parents. There is no worse fate than being a fucking mongrel. Zero connection to either side of my shitty poor divorced dysfunctional family and zero ties to the country that I live in. Forever an outsider and I always look and speak like a foreigner. Fuck mongrels and fuck every single retard who thinks race mixing is a good idea.
>>
its okay john i promise things will get better
>>
Pray to St. Elliot for guidance. Maybe your aim be true and reach the high score.

You know what you must do.
>>
Fuck you and get out of my thread.
>>
>>38482286
>tfw Native American and Irish.
Living the dream.
>>
>>38482286
are you hapa?
origig
>>
d'aww elliot looked so cute with his hair like that
>>
>>38482286
Mutt(white/filipino) here. I get the struggling with identity thing, i do a little bit too, but shit nigga it aint the worse thing to ever happen. For me It just gets a little annoying that every new person i meet thinks im mexican.
>>
>>38482406
Euro-kebab. Not English but I live in England. Speak only English and with an accent. 0 connection to my broken family. No cultural identity or anything. I feel like a piece of shit.
>>
>>38482286
And now its time for the GREAT news.
If that is your face or at least youre close to that, you would make a perfect shemale, and you could make a good money selling that sweet ass of yours.
Think about it.
>>
>>38482539
Pretty much same here. I often think like you but ultimately I just see it as that idiots are going to make bad parents where they're from the same race or not.
>>
>>38482286
>tfw Irish, Scottish, French, and Hungarian
I'm a fucking disgusting mutt. Why even live?
>>
>>38482734
At least you're fully white.

>>38482476
I only sometimes feel shitty about it, but today it really hit hard.
>>
File: 1470924242745.jpg (8KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
1470924242745.jpg
8KB, 201x251px
half white/pima (mexican indigean).

> manlet
> bad teeth
> shitskin
> ugly face

AH, LIFE IS SO WONDERFULL, LIFE IS BUT A DREAM.
>>
>>38482831
>Hungarian
>white
Pffffffffft hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I'm half Greek and half ukraine so I got brown hair and brown eyes. Does that count? I feel like shitskin lite
>>
File: IMG_2550.jpg (22KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2550.jpg
22KB, 500x318px
>Father is Irish-American
>Mother is milk chocolate colored African-American
>Light skinned
>Good body genes
>Strong chin
>Curly hair (People at work love it)
>Large penis
>Good metabolism

>5'6
>>
i'm black filipino and cambodian.
>>
Italian/Persian

Just end me desu
>>
>>38482286
>I fucking hate myself and my parents. There is no worse fate than being a fucking mongrel. Zero connection to either side of my shitty poor divorced dysfunctional family and zero ties to the country that I live in. Forever an outsider and I always look and speak like a foreigner. Fuck mongrels and fuck every single retard who thinks race mixing is a good idea.
Too close to home. This is exactly my situation, families and all.
>>
>>38484215
Those are the same thing.
a
>>
Spics, Injuns and everything Irish. These were the ingredients to make the perfect little citizens. But professor America accidentally added an extra ingredient. Chemical NEET.
>>
Mongrels are the true robots, never forget bros
>>
Who do I punish got me existing?
>>
>be white
>make one (1) casual joke about my hapa's friend heritage every time I see him
>that mixture between a laugh and a grimace

He really needs to lighten up.
>>
>>38485312
If he ever goes full Elliot I'm willing to bet you're the first to go
>>
>>38482476
>every new person i meet thinks im mexican.
wew I know this feel
>>
>>38485312
You're the first to go when hos rampage starts.
>>
>>38485312
>that mixture between a laugh and a grimace
oh boy I know this feel too.
>>
>baaaaaaaaawwwww I get treated like a minority
>>
Algerian.
everybody is a mongrel.
mongrel pictures reminds me of many people i saw.
looking arab is a minus here.
you feel disconnection if you look arab.
i look arab. and they look mongrel. they dont consider me thiers.
>>
I ducking hate being Canadian and Japanese. Weird thing is my mom is white and all pseudo British.

I get tan and people think I'm spic. Or Native American.
I won't make children. I hate Asian babies it's fucking ugly.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.