[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things we take granted in our society that's actually fucked up.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: wtf44.jpg (226KB, 1330x1027px) Image search: [Google]
wtf44.jpg
226KB, 1330x1027px
Things we take granted in our society that's actually fucked up.
>>
File: DresdenStatue.png (333KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
DresdenStatue.png
333KB, 600x421px
>>38482206
World War 1 and 2.

Even if you believe WW2 was justified, the immense destruction of innocent life on all sides is insane. Especially Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

WW1 is completely unjustifiable, though.
>>
>>38482308
the great war was justified in a simple human explanation ; everyone wanted to try out their new "toys" they had and only needed a vague excuse like the murder of a prince to launch a full scale war
>>
>>38482206
A girl who's only fucked 4 dudes is actually pretty good.

You're never going to get a virgin so stop trying retards. I've fucked girls who are probably at like 20+ but never dated one. My requirement for a relationship is she has to be less experienced than me (I've fugged 10)
>>
>>38482308
>>38482955

WWI always never made sense to me. The assassination of a prince was just a light that cause a blowout that nobody expected
>>
File: IMG_2607.jpg (103KB, 497x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2607.jpg
103KB, 497x686px
>>38482308
Yeah WWII was kinda fucked (pic related)

I'd have to agree with OP though, the extreme sexualization of society has been a disaster for the human race
>>
>>38482308
If you talk about lives lost you have to bring up the eastern front, the losses there were fucking disgusting compared to the rest
>>
>>38483118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwKPFT-RioU

this video really put it in perspective for me, the numbers for the western and eastern fronts are just incomparable.
>>
>>38482206

Only for 4 guys is actually very good. with that count, she is a semi-virgin woman.
>>
>>38482206
ep number famalam
>>
Animal Agriculture, bottled water, agriculture in general desu. We produce a lot of food that goes to waste. All of the shadow wars that we fight in the name of "freedom".
>>
>>38482308
We couldn't let Austria Hungary take Serbia! The fuck are you talking about!
Where would Serbia strong be without WW1.
>>
>>38483024
Liars go to hell
>>
>>38483836
Which is why i'm not lying. If it makes you feel any better, a few of those girls were ugly as hell
>>
>>38482206
The separation of church and state
>>
We are using resources that will never replenish while humans are alive. We are setting ourselves up for a massive collapse, the likes of which human history has NEVER seen before. It will be one of, if not the single greatest disaster to ever happen.

Yet no one ever talks about this. The most they talk about is climate change.
>>
>>38483024
>I've fugged 10
How does it feel to be a pathetic man whore you stupid slut. Also get out, normies are not allowed.

>>38484406
People talk about renewable resources as well, It might not be as popular but it does happen pretty often, at least at the places i'm around in my life.
>>
>>38484406
I'll be dead before this happens.

So... good.
>>
>>38484406
i doubt civilisation will make it d00d, all it takes is for Putin to die, Russia to spiral into civil war and then the nukes start flying.
>>
>>38484406
If any resource started becoming scarce humans would switch to something else or get it from space.
>>
>>38484406
Don't worry goy, science is a coracopacoual
We will 'tech up' when the time has come
>>
>>38482206
The fact western governments world are taking guns off citizens its pretty fucked up
>>
>>38483024
>>38483296
Are you all missing the 4 guys ~~by age 18~~ part? Maybe 4 guys by age 40, but 4 guys at that before she finsishes high school is a fuck lot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.