[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cucking yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: wanderer_above_the_sea_of_fog.jpg (69KB, 625x796px) Image search: [Google]
wanderer_above_the_sea_of_fog.jpg
69KB, 625x796px
>Very good friends with qt3.14oneitis
>She has a pokefag boyfriend that i only find out about after I fall for her.
>10 months later I realize its killing me.
>Went on a bikeride to a cozy meadow
>Decide to finally take some action and say we should cut contact and say how I feel
>do it
>instantRegret.png
>she says she had no idea about it because she thought no one could like her other than pokefag tinder bf.
>she starts hugging me and we cuddle for like 3 or so hours (spooning sounds gay).
>I think this is a good sign
>she says "I cant give you what you want and its not fair"
>feels bad because im pretty certain she likes me, ffs she was just spooning with me for 3 hours in a shitty meadow
>I am btfo but try and play it off.
>she says "maybe we should just take a brake"
>"nah my feelings arent going to change, I think this should be permanent"
>I walk off without looking back

Deleted all forms of contact with her and told her not to message me.

>tfw you cuck yourself.
>>
File: 1500414513953.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500414513953.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>tfw could of just created a "tfw femanon without boyfriend" thread and got 100 replies in 5 minutes.

>the state of r9k
>>
>>38481935
Nothing to discuss, you did the best thing for you.

Too many choose to linger on. Well done, faggot.
>>
>>38481971
Cheers man, nicest thing ive ever heard on this board tbqh.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.