[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become one of those people whose feelings never get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1465854801367.jpg (14KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1465854801367.jpg
14KB, 230x230px
How do I become one of those people whose feelings never get hurt, sans extreme situations?
Even though I am aware that I'm weak and pathetic, it still hurts when someone says it.
>>
>>38480611
>mellow and reasonable in social situations
>24/7 buttmad sperglord around family
Anyone else like this? I guess it's partially due to my family expecting me to be like that, but I genuinely get triggered when my brother teases me desu
>>
File: EternalPain.jpg (45KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
EternalPain.jpg
45KB, 800x533px
>>38480611
>tfw you pretend to be tough and thick-skinned
>tfw when every mean comment leaves a scar and fucks with the ole' mental state permanently
>the approval of others matters while simultaneously disliking others
wake me up inside
>>
Don't. It's okay to get hurt. It's how you react to it that needs shit.
>>
>>38480611
Have you not been on the internet long enough to the point where insults mean nothing?
>>
>>38481126
Over 9 years and 6 on 4chan.
>>
Easy, don't give a fuck.
>>
>>38480611
You don't want this.
I hate having no emotional reaction to anything, I feel like I'm just a spectator in life.
>>
>>38481772
I'm in the same boat. Still sensitive as fuck.
>>
you need to have your ego checked in order to gain that apathy
take 3 tabs of LSD in a dark room alone for your first time and after that you'll be a new man, nothing will matter and nothing will hurt you
>>
>>38480611
I can relate, even when people just tease me a little I get teary eyed. You can't say anything mean or negative about me (it's not that I'll argue or disagree without you either, it's just that I'm a pussy that will burst into tears when alone). I'm afraid of work for some of those reasons.

I'm also afraid of guys specifically when they get mad. A teacher once yelled at me, and I just burst into tears, and that was in 10th grade.
>>
File: 1302335467548.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1302335467548.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>>38480611
Turn the disdain you get from others into spite.
Soon enough you'll hate everyone around you, and won't give a shit about anything they say.
>>
>>38482620
Any other acidiots attest to this?
>>
>>38480611
If you're not underage then, sorry, your personality is more or less set. You're going to be necrotic for the foreseeable future.

There's medication that can turn you into an emotional zombie, but it's unlikely you'll ever be normie-tier well adjusted. Accept it.
>>
>Even though I am aware that I'm weak and pathetic, it still hurts when someone says it.
Yeah, that's called having low self-esteem. Negative comments reinforce the negative view you have of yourself. You need to stop hating yourself before peoples' comments will stop hurting.

Also a lot of the people who always seem completely unfazed by everything aren't actually unfazed, they're just good at keeping their composure and acting like they don't care. The average person is much more insecure than they let on.
>>
>>38482705
I have heard about all sorts of different peoples' experiences on ethneogens and have to say that a trip has more to do with the individual and their own perceptions than lighting and isolation. Some people respond well to tripping alone, others don't. Advice like this is dangerous desu unless that person has people to guide them irl
>>
>>38480611
Self-esteem skyrockets with love of one's people. Learn about your ancestors, talk to your family, make friends with racial brothers and share your history.
>>
>>38480611
I found it comes with age. Also the more you realize that nothing is wrong with you (and you can prove it) the less shits you give about what others think.

Start by saying less negative things to yourself. Repeat positive shit to yourself.
>>
>>38483216
>just
>bee
>urself
>works evertime :^)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.