[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cried today, /r9k/. For the first time in 10 years. The feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1493925868000.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493925868000.png
29KB, 400x400px
I cried today, /r9k/. For the first time in 10 years.
The feeling shocked me. It was like a bodily function I forgot I had. This crushing feeling of loneliness. I want to love someone. I want someone to love me. I miss her. It's been 10 years since she left. I can't take this anymore.
I don't know what I'm going to do, but in any case, thank you for being with me these past ten years. Goodbye /r9k/, you've been more loyal to me than anything else in my life.
>>
>>38480590

see you tomorrow aboriginal orangutan
>>
>>38480590
Fuck off normie cunt. You don't know pain. You don't know loneliness.
>>
>>38480590
>I miss her
Lole fag
>>
File: 1481546886269.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481546886269.png
15KB, 300x300px
>>38480590
don't kill yourself. i'll even pretend to love you if you want
>>
>>38480590
what if you kill yourself today, what if she calls you tomorrow?
>>
>>38480590
If you back out now it means she won. Live life like she would hate to see you live.
>>
>>38480849
Missing someone you love is fucking painful dude.
>>
>Loving a wo-man

faggot
>>
>>38480849
T. Person who is an ugly prick with no redeemable qualities

It's okay OP. We're here for you.
>>
now, i'm not telling you to kill yourself, but maybe you should kill yourself
just consider it, and get back to me by the end of the week
>>
If your ready to move on then there's no shame in killing yourself anon life is miserable and meaningless
>>
>>38481520
>you have redeemable qualities
>browse a board meant for NEETs, virgins, and losers

It's always funny when you failed normalturd teenagers think you're hot shit when you lose your virginity, but you realize the real world doesn't give a shit so you have to go to a board where only the most pathetic scum dwell in order to make yourself feel good about yourself, because deep down you'd suicide if you compared yourself to anyone remotely successful.
>>
if you can go 10 years without love, you can go 100
you must realize that love is luxury
and therefore it is unnecessary to survival
and therefore is irrelevant
>>
>>38481757
>unnecessary to survival
>love being literally the driving force in evolution
>>
>>38481785
i'm sorry you seem to have confused coitus with love
please check your emotions at the door
you will not need them where we're going
>>
>>38481817
Let me rephrase that, then: Lust is the driving force in evolution.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.