[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hug your family thread: lazy cunt edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 95

File: kirino.jpg (56KB, 794x629px) Image search: [Google]
kirino.jpg
56KB, 794x629px
Hug someone in your family and post results here
>>
But I have to put up a gruff, selfish personality around my family because that's what they expect of me
>>
>hug my sister
>slap in the face

zhe end
>>
more comfortable when thread gone
>>
>>38480534
You don't have to conform to their expectations anon. What's the worst that could happen from showing them kindness?

>>38480560
Keep hugging her until she stops being tsundere

>>38481137
I don't understand, are you okay?
>>
>>38481189
me? was okay, now less okay
>>
>>38481189
>You don't have to conform to their expectations anon. What's the worst that could happen from showing them kindness?
They'll act surprised and I'll get embarrassed because they're used to me being a selfish, lazy, smelly piece of shit.
>>
>>38481268
Why?

>>38481370
Why do you think surprising them is bad? There's nothing embarrassing about appreciating your family, especially if they've still put up with you despite your problems. That takes a lot of love on their part.

The embarrassment won't last forever, and they can help you fix yourself.
>>
>>38480560
now apologize to her. It worked with grizly bro, so it will probably work with you too.
>>
>>38480494
>got to sisters room
>whip out 30 inch dick
>wrap it around her, giving her my world famous "dick hug"
>anon wtf
>shhh, let me hold you with my massive salami
>>
>>38481807
>being flaccid around your sister
>>
>>38482036
My salami only becomes excited when it sees my waifu.
>>
File: wewest lad.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
wewest lad.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>38482036
>Not being able to bend your hard dick like its steel wire
What are you; some kind of dicklet? I bet you cant even move it like a snake when its flaccid either
>>
File: 1490029378934.jpg (76KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490029378934.jpg
76KB, 512x512px
>>38482106
Who's your waifu? You better have good taste

>>38482228
>a 30 inch hard dick being bent and hammered into a curve with audible cracking
Christ
I'm happy just doing the helicopter
>>
Ded game
I went out with my parents for breakfast this morning since the starts aligned and we all had time, it was okay, ate some nice bagels
>>
What's everyone up to? I hope you're all doing okay. I'm not happy-chan

>>38483662
Sounds fun, at least you had a nice time. Did K talk to you about that kiss?
>>
>>38484099
Nobody is happy-chan.
>>
>>38484209
Fine then, I meant that canadian dinosaur enthusiast guy.

Where is everyone anyway?
>>
>>38484099
No, we haven't
>>
> Sister hasn't talked to me in a year and a half despite living in the same city
> Its been over a year since she asked Mom to tell me to never communicate with her again
> Realize that because of that, I haven't just apologized to her in person for whatever I did that she has yet to explain
> Ask Mom to see if Sister is okay with me doing that while she's at home
> Mom texts back that Sister thinks its "not a good time right now" and doesn't know when it will be a good time

I just want my sister back. And in the absence of that, I want to know what she thinks I did that's warranted cutting me out of her life.
>>
>>38484587
It's important to talk to him about it. You said before you'd rather not have told him you still loved your dad and that you'd have wanted to stay with him. You might still have the chance to pick things up again.
>>38484931
I'm sorry dude

Any ideas what you might've done to deserve that? I guess just keep telling your mom that you want to apologize and hope you can talk to her.
>>
>>38484587
I don't want to sound too paranoid but some part of me is worried that K is trying to take advantage of you
>>
I hope everyone is having a good night or day

I went out with M which wasn't that eventful and ended up napping the evening so it's been pretty boring
>>
>>38485586
>wasn't that eventful
No kissing, groping, schlicking or even hugging? Come on there must be something to greentext
>>
>>38485284
He's gonna want to talk about it at some point, I'll wait of that
>>38485562
I don't think so, but I guess I'll keep an eye out
>>38484931
What happened?
>>
>>38485284
>>38485644
No idea. Neither my Mom nor I have been able to figure out what happened, and the closest I've gotten to an explanation was "We're just two different people." And that was through my Mom cause she won't talk to me at all. You'd think I killed her dog or raped her or something considering her reaction, but the worst thing I can remember doing to her in the past several years is missing a Christmas shopping trip due to being hospitalized after attempting suicide. And we seemed to be doing fine after that - had a nice Christmas, got matching shirts and had a nice "Sisters!" picture taken.
>>
>>38485804
Y-y-you didn't girl-rape her, did you? How old are you two?
>>
>>38485869
If I did, I literally have no recollection of it. I might be a bit of a siscon, but I'd never want to hurt her. I'm 28, she's 25. She's the successful, has-her-shit-together one, married, has a career, just bought a house. I'm the depressed, hasn't-worked-in-three-years one, living with my girlfriend, trying to get my life back off the ground.
>>
>>38485987
Could it be something that her spouse did/said? Could it be that she doesn't like girls that like other girls? Try asking your mother to tell your sister you miss her and you're sad she doesn't want to talk to you.
>>
>>38485607
Really nothing interesting, out of that list kissing and hugging a little when we met up and stuff, but we mostly just walked around a lot and then went home. Neither of us actually wanted to go anywhere or do anything in the end, just wanted to spend a little time together.
>>38485804
That's pretty strange. The first thing that came to mind is that someone lied to her about you but that's probably far fetched. Have you thought about maybe going to her place and asking personally? It's kinda rude I guess but if you're not getting answers then it might be the only option.
>>
>>38485804
Ah! It makes sense if you're a women. All my female cousins hate each other.

Why don't you learn to communicate by grunting and eyebrow movement? That is how I and my father fix all issues that may rise up.
>>
>>38486078
I don't think so, cause I met my girlfriend after my sister stopped speaking to me. And she seemed fine when I came out to her as bi when we were kids, but I do worry that was just her trying to save face and not seem bigoted. I'd still like to be able to talk to her though, even if she doesn't want me to hug her or anything. I've still got Mom and occasionally Dad for familial hugs.
>>38486094
I have thought about going to her place, but she's been living at an apartment and could basically screen people. Maybe once she moves into the new house, but I don't want to force myself on her like that, cause I feel like it would just make things worse.

The new house she bought is just two streets away from my apartment, though, so I'm kinda worried about the fact that we're going to run into each other at the store and at home and it's going to be even more awkward if she won't acknowledge me. Even when we're at a family gathering together, she just doesn't look at me.
>>
>>38484931
Jesus you're such a faggot
Living in the same city as my sister too and cut all ties to my family the only call i had was
>"grandma is hospitalized and dies in 3month"
"Kay"
Never to be hear of again.
Anyway, it's probably nothing you did back than that was so bad that she decided to go down this path
Reflect on your relationship you had with your sister and think hard about the bad things, they might not come back so quickly, and try to understand things from your sisters perspective

Just food for thought
My sister got a eating disorder from a family member by telling her "she shouldn't eat that much" or thinks like "are the otzer kids in school making fun of you because you're fat?"
Granted it's fucking hilarious and only held on till she was 15 but she was never fat or even chubby in the first place

What im getting at is, things you understand as harmless might have had a tough inpact on your sister

Just think about it
>>
>>38486094
So she didn't come over then? Have you planned anything with her?
>>
>>38483662
Glad you had a nice morning. Hope you put ketchup on your eggs if you had any.
>>38486094
Seems pretty comfy, evening wouldn't consider it boring or uneventful if it was spent with someone you like.
>>38486332
Even better reasons to talk to her about it. Seems like it would get difficult to ha for and tiring if what plays out at family gatherings would occur more constantly. That or the potential run ins. Hell, maybe even letting it stew any longer because you're afraid of making things worse would do the exact same thing.
If this doesn't make sense, and it may not, just ignore it.
>>
>>38486332
How do your parents feel about this? Maybe they know what's wrong or you can ask them to ask your sister.
>>38486493
Well, I wouldn't have napped if she did.
Nothing's planned but neither of us are busy so we might do something tomorrow or over the weekend, depends on she wants.
>>38486622
It was nice, yeah. I prefer just being around her anyway, she's a really nice person. And at least it helps me forget about my brother for a moment.

It's getting way too late now so I'm going to catch some sleep, goodnight all
>>
>tfw it's 3 am in bongland but you're still awake to bump the thread
Someone please take over for me
>>
>>38487689
I'll take over from here bongbro
>>
Bump time, wake up burgers
>>
Come on cunts, I'm not staying up all night
yes I am
>>
>>38488589
My sister is at school, can I hug her later or does it have to be now?
>>
>>38489012
You can hug her later and post results but for now text her saying "I love you" and post how she responds please.
>>
>>38489040
She doesn't have a phone but I'll wait till later.
>>
>8 hours
>43 posts
It's time to let these threads end guys.
>>
>>38489089
Why doesn't she have a phone anon? How old is she? How old are you?
>>
>>38489134
She doesn't want to spend her money on a phone. She think they're a frivolous distraction.
She's 17. I'm 21.
>>
>>38489269
She sounds like a smart young woman. Please keep her safe, anon.
>>
Another Bong bump, regulars need to come back
>>
>>38486622
Yeah, I do wonder about that. The next time we're at the same place, I'm going to try and get it across to her. But she's a very passive aggressive person who can keep up a grudge for a long time, so, I don't know how likely that is to help.
>>38487115
My mom is pretty worried about it, and she's afraid part of it was her making it worse by kind of "taking my side" when it first started by trying to get my sister to talk to me. Neither of them know what the problem is, though. I've half-thought of going to my brother-in-law's work to get a chance to talk to him and ask if he knows anything.
>>
>>38489796
I'm sorry she's treating you like this and I hope you can work things out. Will you give us updates if anything new develops?
>>
I lost all contact with my sister and her boyfriend for an entire day now, this is not normal, I do not know where she is, my mom is crying and I try to keep my temper but I'm going fucking insane
What do I do to stop my mom from crying anons
>>
>>38490024
Well, where would she normally be in this situation?
As for your mother, I recommend telling her what your plan for your sister is and saying that you're going to look for her.
>>
>hugged dog
>dog bit my nose
>skin hanging off
>in urgentcare
Feelsbadman
>>
Any update of grizly bro? Or is he gone already?
>>
>>38486622
Jesus Bearg, you put salt, black pepper, and Adobo
Nothing more nothing less
Fucking ketchup...
>>
File: 1498096104706.png (245KB, 640x907px) Image search: [Google]
1498096104706.png
245KB, 640x907px
>>38490702
Heard you talking shit this late at night like I wouldn't be irresponsibly awake to read about it.
I've gone through nearly my entire life hearing about the ketchup thing from H, but I won't let someone from a Japanese walefishing forum get to me.

Also, I read that as Adobe and was gonna call you out on it. But you're good.
>>
I decided to write a bit tonight and it was a good idea!
>>
>>38490926
Ketchup eggs are common here, I've had it
It's just that you can do better
>>
>>38491129
What'd you end up writing, anon?
>>
>>38491130
What if I spread a nice thin layer of mustard over it? Will you finally be happy then, Laura?
But nah, I get you. It tastes nice though, but I don't overdue it by smothering my eggs in it.
>>38491129
Hope your writing went well.
Night
>>
>>38491154
just some dumb pokemon stuff I wrote in punctuation back in the winter. felt kind of anxious and inspired tonight so I decided to just write a chapter for fun

>>38491433
goodnight beargguy
>>
Hello guys,
Today was a really busy day.
The stationary bike made it to my home, but I had to ensamble it myself because my dad was not at home and my sis is pretty bad doing that kind of stuff.
Later I went to the nutritionist. I am a little fat and has 10kg more than my ideal weight. Abut the diet routine, the only meat I can eat starting now are parboiled chicken and fish. No red meat for a long time.

After that, we went to the cinema with my sis andall the people they invited. Everysingle one except me voted for Despicable Me 3, goddammit. so we ended watching that movie and the only thing I wanted to do was to pinch 2 forks on my eyes. I really wanted to leave, but my sister told me I should just enjoy it. Even when my sis told me that, I really couldnt enjoy it. I did like the first one when it came out, but I didnt enjoy the sequel, and this new sequel wasnt the exception.
Finally, we went to eat something and were talking bout how "fun" the movie was and what were their plans for the future. My sis told evryone she wanna be a tennis pro player and the rest of them started to talk bout their dreams and aspirations (All of them were guys and girls who finished high school recently and I was the oldest in the group).
After eating and talking, we left the group and went home.
>>
>>38489318
I'll do my best fellow robot.
>>
File: burypinkgirl.png (1MB, 5000x4859px) Image search: [Google]
burypinkgirl.png
1MB, 5000x4859px
This is a nice thread and I would like it bumped
>>
>>38491433
You could if you want, I've never tried it but I imagine it could be alright
You don't put condiments on eggs typically though
>>
Good morning thread.
Migraines are fucking shit let me tell you. I think I'm going to spend my day curled up in bed.
On lighter news, my little octopus was super cute last night, she texted me "decided to wait for you to come home in your bed, if asleep please cuddle" and when I came home, she was out cold of course, slept like a stone and spread out in my bed like a starfish.
>>
>>38492980
>she texted me "decided to wait for you to come home in your bed, if asleep please cuddle"

goddamn that's adorable
>>
>>38493034
Yeah, I feel like she ought to act more like a bitchy teenager but I'm pretty glad she managed to stay adorable. I hope it lasts.
>>
>>38492980
Where did you go yesterday? I thought plans were to just lie in.
>>
>>38493114
I went to a friend's, she got a new apartment and we had a few drinks together.
My grandfather was in pretty bad shape yesterday and I didn't want to be alone.
>>
>>38493159
How is everything going today, then?
>>
>>38493325
I don't know, I just woke up, haven't heard anything. My mom's at the hospital now.
Or if you mean myself, I'm okay I guess. Headache. Still in bed (although without my sister).
>>
>>38493383
At least you've got a comfy bed to welcome you to this lovely day
>>
>>38492980
>she texted me "decided to wait for you to come home in your bed, if asleep please cuddle"
That's super cute

On a related note, I woke up with both my younger sisters pushing me and telling me to get up, apparently I should stop sleeping so much because they miss spending time with me.
I think they just miss not being able to pester me into making breakfast for them, because that's all they seemed to think about when I stood up.
Still kind of heartwarming though
>>
>>38493657
Yeah I guess so. I'll be staying in bed a while longer.

>>38493962
Morning dykefriend.
That's cute even if they have ulterior motives.
Thank goodness I can't cook at all.
>>
>>38493962
>>38494024
having people like the food you cook is such a great feel though
if somebody asked me to make them something specially for them I'd be so eager to try and satisfy them
>>
>>38494024
Hello sorceress of Lesbos
They're both in their own rooms now enjoying eggs on toast, I guess it's worth it just to make them happy.
I only know how to cook eggs, but even that's enough for them to run up and puppy eye me into making one for them.
>>38494058
I get what you mean but it used to be that every time I made my brother breakfast my sisters would always beg me to make them breakfast too. The satisfaction kind of drops off after the hundredth time.
>>
>>38494223
to be fair, if somebody would cook me eggs in the morning I'd keep asking them, too
>>
>>38494223
>ywn bother the fuck out of sleepy Ella until she makes you eggs although she'd much rather stay in bed and shlick all day
What a horrible feel
>>
>>38494286
are you sure you wouldn't bother her for something else?
>>
>>38494306
I don't know, anon. I'm kinda in the mood for eggs.
You had the chance to say "wouldn't you rather eat Ella for breakfast" or something and blew it.
>>
>>38494250
It's not like I can say no to them anyway
>>38494286
In your case you can bother sleepy me any time you want, but you can only have my spaghetti.
I couldn't stay in bed anyway since M wants to go out again this afternoon
>>
>>38494353
>but you can only have my spaghetti
Don't do this to me today Ella. My sister comes home on Saturday and I'm constantly horny from sheer anticipation.
>>
>>38494320
>>38494353
You two are shamelessly lewd.

I love it.
>>
File: 1499849267943.jpg (288KB, 1919x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1499849267943.jpg
288KB, 1919x2048px
>>38494462
Do what? You'd look cute all flustered and on your knees.
Come on, there's nothing wrong with giving in.
>>38494495
Don't see what's so shameful about this, just normal friends talking.
>>
File: haha time to shlick.png (2MB, 1920x856px) Image search: [Google]
haha time to shlick.png
2MB, 1920x856px
>>38494495
Just friendly chit-chat, no homo.

>>38494519
I sure hope so. But we'd have to take turns because I'm pretty sure I'd fuck up 69ing.
The picture of my sister kneeling in front of the bed and looking up at me got me through the last five weeks.
I've already given in.
>>
>>38494519
What are you planning to do with M this afternoon?
>>
>>38494558
You've had more experience than me, so I'm sure you could show me the ropes.
Just that one thought? Come on, I know you're more depraved than that.
You're not alone.
>>38494587
Dunno, probably just walk around again. Could just be an hour doing nothing and then going home, but we might decide to eat out.
>>
>>38494664
Well, exactly one experience, and none giving, still pretty new to all this. But practice makes perfect.
I'm not depraved at all, and I've never thought about her straddling me or maybe tying my hands above my head and endlessly teasing me until I whimper and beg for release. Never.
Good girl.

>but we might decide to eat out
Eat out who?
>>
>the dykes are at it again
Don't get me wrong it's cute but I'm kinda shocked, girls are supposed to be, you know, not that horny
>>
>>38494725
Guess I have more practice then. I'm sure the principle of girl sex is similar to hetero sex, right?
Wew that's too lewd for me, you masochist.
Oh you're sweet, I unironically love that phrase.
>Eat out who?
Stop it you, nothing like that. Besides, the weather isn't looking that great right now so we might not do much outside, or at all.
>>38494958
>girls are supposed to be, you know, not that horny
Maybe if you went to a catholic school but I guess that didn't work out for some people.
It's just a little teasing.
>>
>>38494958
You don't know the full extent of girls' libidos anon.

>>38495048
>she gets off on being called a good girl
Is this something all girls are into? Seems common.

>we might not do much outside
What about inside?
>>
>>38494958
>girls are supposed to be, you know, not that horny
Well, apparently I didn't get the memo.
But seriously that's the worst meme. Why wouldn't we? It's pretty fun.

>>38495048
Well, girl oral sex is probably similar to hetero stuff, I guess. Further than that, I don't know really. My sister says tribadism isn't really all that great so I suppose it'd mostly be oral/hands stuff.
I'm not a masochist. Well, not much of a masochist. More just a sub.
Me too actually. My sister developed the habit of kinda stroking/petting my hair and calling me a good girl post-lovemaking and now just hearing or seeing the phrase makes me tingly in all the right places. Stupid Pavlovian horniness.
>Stop it you
Come and make me.
Yeah, stay inside together and get comfy and close. That's a better idea anyway.

>>38495146
>is this something all girls are into?
I'm not sure about all but I'd say the vast majority.

I'll take a quick or not so quick shower and then maybe make myself some food.

Also
>tfw you like Elsa with the braid much more than with it stuck up, but prefer the coronation outfit to the ice gown
>tfw there's only a few minutes where she's already opened her hair but hasn't yet magicked her dress away
Life is tough.
>>
File: 1499957178803.jpg (51KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499957178803.jpg
51KB, 300x400px
>>38495146
>Is this something all girls are into?
Probably most of them, I guess it's not the phrase itself but I like being cuddled and praised so it kind of falls into the same, comfy glowy feeling of being loved and appreciated. Which turns me on more than anything else.
>What about inside?
Please, come on now.

>>38495180
Tribadism never seemed very practical to me. Actually thinking about it I'm not sure how things are going to go with M and I, I get it's essentially just masturbating together but it's obviously a lot more "giving" to each other than it would be with a guy. Like will it all feel natural when my hand is down there or am I just going to forget how her spaghetti works and ruin the moment by awkwardly rubbing her thigh or something for 10 minutes
Well, I don't mind a little pain either. But I guess it's been conditioned into me.
>calling me a good girl post-lovemaking
Stop
I really miss that feel
>stay inside together and get comfy and close
Not you too.
I mean I guess, my parents are pretty happy for her to come over. The problem with your idea is that my brother would probably hear us because of the paper walls, and it's going to be a while before I can convince my parents I'm not going to get kidnapped if I come over to hers and stay for longer than a night.

Have a good long sploosh shower.

Braids are really pretty, I miss mine.
>tfw the Nier general on /vg/ died two weeks ago
>>
>>38495180
>I'd say the vast majority
It seems a lot more common than I thought, I guess porn made me think it was just some obscure thing that only daddy fetishists are into. Maybe I'm watching the wrong porn.

Laura?

>>38495584
>she gets off on being loved and appreciated
You're too pure.

>I don't mind a little pain either
>ywn lovingly strangle and beat ella into whimpering during sex then clean her up and cuddle her afterwards while calling her a good girl
>>
File: 1466900782794.png (405KB, 582x325px) Image search: [Google]
1466900782794.png
405KB, 582x325px
>>38495994
>wanting to hurt her
>>
Huh, an onee-chan thread got deleted:
>>38495466

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/38495466/
>>
So with austria having migranes, ella being with m, laura at the gym, bear at work/out with his sister. What are we going to do to keep threads alive? Any one jave any ideas at all? We could try sharing family issues and stories.
>>
>>38495180
>>38495584
Tribadism doesn't really work for most. It's more difficult if dense forests or hanging drapery is in the way. And it usually requires your parts to fit perfectly together if you want it to be a mutual feeling. It's a really good feel if you mostly get off to button pressing but it can be exhausting to get into the right position and rhythm, especially if you don't work out the necessary muscles enough. Trying it at least once with every new partner to see if your parts match doesn't hurt. If it doesn't work out, it'd at least lead to a good laugh.
>>
>>38497917
>We could try sharing family issues and stories.
You first, buddy
>>
File: 1499608461905.jpg (2MB, 2000x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1499608461905.jpg
2MB, 2000x2600px
>>38495994
>Laura?
Well I'm not a dad fetishist, but it is hot
>>ywn lovingly strangle and beat ella into whimpering during sex then clean her up and cuddle her afterwards while calling her a good girl
Wew...very wew
>>38497917
I go to the gym on Saturdays
>>
>>38498750
>just on saturdays
Do you even lift
>>
File: 1482805538051.jpg (34KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482805538051.jpg
34KB, 710x720px
>>38498837
...no, I just punch
I don't think I'm strong enough to lift
No bully pls
>>
>>38495584
Yeah, I think you're right about tribadism. I still think it looks hot, though.
And I'm sure you'll do great once you start spaghetting her. A little nervousness is to be expected sure, but your body basically takes over - after all it knows how everything works. At least, that's how it went for me.
>my brother would probably hear us
Let him, establish dominance by showing how hard you can make your girlfriend come.
Just kidding. That'd be definitely awkward. I know the feel of having to be quiet frustratingly well.

>>38497917
I'm doing better now, but still kinda feeling shitty.

>>38497924
Yeah that's what I figured, I'd still like to try it even if it wouldn't work out well. Sex isn't super serious anyway.
>>
>>38497260
It wasn't an onee-chan thread, it was another "girls, do sexual things with little boys" thread. You can tell by the OP image.
>>38497917
What about Protective, BDSM, and Anal?
>>
>>38499099
anal still bumbs just not as much as he used too. Protective is very irregular in his post, mostly dealing with the details of his move and were hes going exactly. BDSM i feel is trying to put these threads behind her as to not bring up memories of her abusive brother (speculation). her actual reason is probably just dosent have time to post since shes working on bettering herself
>>
>>38499290
What about the guy who had to stop Jess from yelling out that she was being fucked by her brother on the balcony? What about the guy with the autistic sister who wants to sleep in his room? What about the adopted girl who's trying to overcome her anxiety and leave the house more?
>>
Good morning everyone
Why sorry so much about the contents of the thread? I think it's more about hanging out and talking to each other than creating entertainment for anons..
>>
File: The second coming.png (136KB, 657x486px) Image search: [Google]
The second coming.png
136KB, 657x486px
I'm back and my sleep schedule is killing me. My only saving grace is getting a couple days off to recuperate.

I was surprised to see L waiting at the airport for me when I got in. I gave her shit for wasting money on a taxi, but I was kind of glad that she went through the trouble in all honesty.
She's practically been stuck to me like glue since I got back, hell she'd still be if she didn't have to begrudgingly go to work this afternoon.

L has been pretty tense lately and I could tell that she was pretty relieved when I got back, but I also get the feeling that she's getting really anxious about my relocation.
I think the whole thing will be harder for L and I worry about how well she'll adjust to such a massive shift in our lives.

>>38498881
If you've got time to bitch you've got time to lift.
Seriously though, go more often and make it a habit. Being in shape does wonders for your mental state.
>>
>>38500151
Protective confirmed for /fit/
>>
>>38498881
Speaking of gym stuff, can someone give me a quick run down for a weak ass bitch who's literally never been to a gym except for Pilates? What kinda stuff should I start with?
>>
>>38500440
I want austria to get strong as fuck and crush my tiny frame
>>
File: Why we lift.jpg (69KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Why we lift.jpg
69KB, 1600x900px
>>38500371
Every rep is a step closer to enlightenment.

>>38500440
What are you looking to do? How hard are you willing to work? And how long do you want it to take?
I always try to go five times a week, with at least a half hour of cardio everyday.

If you've never done anything before, start low and rotate muscle groups everyday. Except for core, kick the shit out of that every day.
>>
>>38500563
I don't want to get swole, just a little fit. It'd be nice to not be out of breath after 15 minutes of exercise.
My cousin used to be hugely into lifting and stuff and he said he'll take me with him but I'm afraid he'll just let me get crushed under 100kg weights or something.
>>
>>38500440
It doesn't matter much as long as you don't overwork yourself. Start small and work your way up. Try lifting something small. Like Ella or Laura.
>>38500563
I think we all want that for ourselves. How tiny are you?
>>
File: 1492955583460.jpg (67KB, 854x734px) Image search: [Google]
1492955583460.jpg
67KB, 854x734px
>>38500563
Me first I want to be picked up and squished first
Break my ribs Austria-sama
>>38500675
>spoiler
I'll sit on you
>>
>>38500724
>implying I'd feel anything
Do it anyways please, I promise I won't bite you.
>>
>>38500675
I'm 5'3" but I'm a boy

>>38500724
being sat on by ella is acceptable, too, if its on the face
>>
File: 1492209830074.jpg (229KB, 435x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1492209830074.jpg
229KB, 435x1660px
>>38500749
You'll feel me
I can clamp my thighs really well. Try biting while paralyzed
>>38500782
No it's not. I'll sit on your legal shota tummy and you won't be able move until you tell me nice things
>>
>>38500905
N-no!
What if I don't want you to move but still want to say nice things?
>>
>>38500629
I just want to look and feel better, I guess. More defined. Don't want to deadlift 500 kg or whatever.
>how hard are you willing to work
Probably not very hard. Like I said, weak ass bitch. And hard exercise does fuck with my migraines too.
>five times a week
Wew, I was more thinking once a week.

>>38500675
>like Ella or Laura
Well they're smol but I'm weak, not sure if I could lift them actually. Probably not.

>>38500724
You can sit on me, if you like. But I'm allergic to whatever your panties are made of.
>>
>>38500905
But I don't want to bite you. Or be paralyzed. I just want a cute girl to sit on me.
I like your hair.
>>
>>38500905
You're in a strange mood today. Did you enjoy going out with m?
>>
>>38500942
Maybe you'll find an exercise you really like
It doesn't need to be that hard, but I think consistency is key!
I've felt a lot happier and healthier since I've been riding my bike every day, even if its just to work
but I suppose I could benefit from some resistance training, too

>>38500941
small boys are so cute
>>
File: 035.jpg (42KB, 582x824px) Image search: [Google]
035.jpg
42KB, 582x824px
>>38500941
You can do that too
But I might giggle and try to carry you
>>38500942
You want me to take them off don't you?
Enjoy the panty sneezes.
>>38500966
But the fun is always in the thigh lock
oh you. I like compliments, I bet you have nice eyes
>>38500978
I did
She's supposed to be here in half an hour so I'm just funposting
>>
File: gittin' gud.jpg (82KB, 700x701px) Image search: [Google]
gittin' gud.jpg
82KB, 700x701px
>>38500633
>>38500942
You'll never get lean and toned by working out once a week, you have to do it at least semi-frequently.

If you suffer from migraines caused by exertion I'd suggest swimming as a great method of low strain, high result cardio.
I'd also suggest doing some light free weight training, going for low weight but higher reps, to help tone up your body. You should also start doing some bodyweight exercises (squats, crunches, planks, knee touches, etc etc).
Get into the habit of doing various bodyweight exercises when you get up. It'll be tough at first, but you'll get use to it, then you can start adding more.
>>
>>38501100
I give in, thigh lock me all you want.
I've been told they're my best facial feature, thanks. Yours are very nice too.
I bet your hands are small and soft.
>>
>>38501100
>you want me to take them off don't you?
Just for allergic reasons, of course. And you'd probably enjoy it more without panties, too. I'm ever the altruist.

>>38501147
Thank you, that looks pretty interesting. How often then if not once a week? I don't mind it taking longer, I just want some progress eventually.
I do swim occasionally, at home, that's practically the only sport I do except some gymnastics.
>>
>>38501222
I knew you wanted it
What color are your eyes? I sometimes wish I was something other than brown but everyone says they look nice so I guess they're pretty.
I don't know if my hands are really small or soft compared to others but my nails are naturally pretty pink. I used to eat the skin at the end of my nails and it's still noticeable
I bet you have a nice straight nose
>>38501373
Wouldn't you prefer doing it with panties? I think it looks sexier
On a related note I found M's panties that I borrowed weeks ago and decided to wear them just for fun, they're only a size bigger
>>
>>38501498
>doing it with panties
Facesitting with panties? I don't know, seems needlessly complicated. I have a thing for cute panties though.
What have you done in those panties?

Also I don't know why I ever eat fast food, every time I want to die afterwards.
>>
>>38501498
Hazel, like most of my family's. And I don't, another family trait I got is a large bump on the bridge of my nose.
I'm sure it looks fine, don't worry about it.
I'd love to chat with you more but I have to leave for now. Goodbye, have fun with M.
>>
>>38501373
I'd say try to do bodyweights every day. Try to get two or three routines that you can switch between every few weeks.
Swim as much as you can since it's fairly low stress.

If you're doing everything else going to the gym isn't that big a deal. I'd only really suggest the gym two or three times a week if you really want to get a nicely formed figure.
>>
>>38501147
Any good advice to get my heart healthier my main issue is that i can lift fine and run fine and do ebdurance exercises fine (body feeling very little fatigue) but my heart always feels like its gonna burst even when im walking up steps. I weigh 150 pounds and im 6'2.
>>
File: 1491416205106-b.jpg (10KB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
1491416205106-b.jpg
10KB, 320x235px
>tfw your family lives 1300 miles away
>>
>>38501722
Eat well and exercise?
It's normal to feel your heart really pounding if you're working hard, but if it feels like it's about to explode all the time that's something you might want to talk to a doctor about.
>>
On the topic of getting swoll a bit, I look stupid doing bicep curls because of my retarded arms. Fug, any type of curls besides hammer are near impossible for that matter.
I'd trade my kidney to be able to supinate my wrists.
>>38501833
Any chance of going out and meeting up with them in the future?

Hope everyone is having a good day anyways.
>>
so apparently the lead singer of linkin park hung himself
what do you people think about that?
>>
>>38502087
Getting swoll is not a necessity.

The way I see it there are only three criteria that need to be met when it comes to working out.
1: Keeping in shape.
2: Doing the physical stuff you want to do without dying.
3:Lifting up the one you love and being able to dominate them.
>>
>>38502170
His wounds, they did not heal.
>>
>>38502170
I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner desu.
Just kidding. Sad stuff, but can't say I've ever cared about his music and I find it difficult to care about people I have absolutely no relation to.
>>
File: 1500563223774.png (584KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500563223774.png
584KB, 1280x720px
>>38502284
Not in bad shape and I really don't care about getting swoll, it's just that I can't lift things correctly unfortunately. Light stuff? Sure. Heavy lifting? I would if I could but cant.
At least my sister can get her piggy back rides, besides the bit of pain I still feel On my lower back. Grateful about that at least.
>>
>>38502669
That's pretty unfortunate. You should just make every day leg day, have the mightiest thighs known to man.

L loves to be picked up around the house or in bed, and she'd chew me out if I couldn't do that. Plus I find it handy to be able to pick her up and put her somewhere else when she's being a nuisance.
>>
File: HiroDidItOnce.png (312KB, 859x932px) Image search: [Google]
HiroDidItOnce.png
312KB, 859x932px
W-what do you think the trips smell like?
I think Bear would have this musky manly smell.
Austria obviously smells like constant masturbation
Not sure about the others
>>
File: a01.png (19KB, 554x605px) Image search: [Google]
a01.png
19KB, 554x605px
>>38480494
>Hugged my mum
>Then we had a pleasant chat
>>
File: 1500084708185.jpg (174KB, 1000x684px) Image search: [Google]
1500084708185.jpg
174KB, 1000x684px
>>38502823
I'm going for that Katoki style then.
Hope you love being a la to pick yoyr sister up with ease. Cherish that and I hope everything goes alright with you two as always.
>>38502844
My sister says I smell like sawdust, which isn't too off since I'm around the stuff a lot when I'm not in the office. Don't really put much on besides deodorant, but she absolutely loves how I smell and she isn't shy of sniffing me as weird as that is.
With that said, my boss unfortunately has some breathing issues for not using proper protection throughout the years, so I do my best to stay safe.
>>
>>38502844
>constant
Come on, I've actually been doing pretty okay in the last few days. What with the puking and all.
>>
>>38502928
What did you chat about?
>>38503336
Don't worry, your sister will be there to comfort you in a few months.
>>
>>38503266
>sawdust
Does sawdust really have a specific, recognizable smell?
t. hasn't worked with her hands ever

>>38503597
>in a few months
Anon, she's back home on Saturday.
>>
>>38503652
Only a few more years left until you can hold hands with your sister again. Try to hold out.
>>
Hahaha BRO you really think I've had any kind of physical intimacy my entire life? What a loser. Your parents HUGGED you? Pathetic. I bet you don't even have gut wrenching, heart-freezing pain when you so much as think about being about to feel some kind of familiar comfort from your family.
>>
File: 20170720_154448.jpg (291KB, 1209x1612px) Image search: [Google]
20170720_154448.jpg
291KB, 1209x1612px
>>38503652
Certainly does. Was busy lining the walls of the warehouses earlier today, so I'll keep quiet to my sister about being on ladders again since she's a worrywort. She's getting a nice scented gift after work though.
The gift is me
>>
Miss adopted girl are you here? Are you well?
>>
I'm going camping tomorrow after work where my parents are as well, haven't seen them in a couple months and we were pretty much never close. I remember one time I was crying after I was stuck in a wheel chair for a year and my mom asked me why and I said cause I feel like a useless piece of shit. Her response was "at least now you have an excuse". Been moved out for a year tho, should I try hugging them while down there? Also I never drink around them still typically but my friends will be down there so will probably get drunk.
>>
>>38504878
Yes please hug them and try to stay sober. Why were you in a wheelchair?
>>
>>38505002
The cartilage in my knee popped off and got lodged in my knee socket. It was the second time it happened, other leg though. I'll try, just dunno how really...I think the last time we ever even said we love one another was 14 years ago. They love my drug addict brother more than they do me.
>>
>>38505163
That's really sad desu senpai. Have your knees caused you any trouble recently?
>>
>>38505163
That really is a brutal thing to say to someone, especially their son or daughter. Any reason why they act towards you like that? How long ago was it when you had your accident?
>>
>>38505204
Nah, they happened when I was 18 and 20, so been good for 6 years. It's not too bad, hell I was still able to do squats and dead lifts with decent weight after I recovered from physical therapy. Depression set in hard after them but doing good now and nothing compared to some of the stuff people went through on here, being amputees, junkies, ect. I appreciate it though Anon
>>
>>38505280
I really was a NEET piece of shit back then, I don't hold it to her much for saying it. I can definitely understand the frustration she must have had. The only thing I struggle with letting it completely go is because my brother literally steals from the family, fucks my shit up (took a 1k loan for him, he promised me wasn't for drugs ect. I believed him cause he was clean for a year and I didn't want him to get depressed cause he said it was for a new apt), all this stuff yet my mother at least (less so my dad) finds a way to be really close to him and my sister.
>>
>>38505415
How is your relationship with your sister? Is she older or younger?
>>
>>38504566
I feel like people don't really understand the way that I am so I don't post anymore. Everyone seems disappointed or frustrated with me.
>>
>>38505459
Older by quite a bit, 8 years. It's ok, we'll hang out casually without a family gathering a couple times a year and when I was a NEET I'd watch my nieces and nephew for her often. I usually end up talking about cars and stuff with my brother in law though for most of the time cause she and I just don't have a lot in common to talk about.
>>
>>38505493
I don't know you or your situation very well but I try to understand you to the best of my ability. If you don't want to post anymore that's okay but there are many people here, myself included, that would like to hear any updates you may have.
>>38505585
That sounds fun.
>>
File: ZAX6Obp.jpg (953KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ZAX6Obp.jpg
953KB, 1080x1920px
>>38505626
Cars are fun. If any of you are in south west Ohio and struggling and feel like a cruise might help, hit me up. Can ride with me if you don't have a car or drive if you do.
>>
>>38505493
I'm sorry you don't feel understood here. I'm sure not many people really understand you. I was never disappointed or frustrated with you.
>>
>>38505725
Bro I'm in Southwest Ohio!
>>
>>38500151
You'd make a good coach
>>38500675
I'm an adult
>>38502284
>>38502823
>Those spoilers
Wew
>>38502844
I've been told I smell like detergent
>>38505493
I won't lie and say I understand you, but no one's frustrated with you
If you liked posting please continue, honestly I'm not the best at understanding people so, to speak for myself, it'll just be a little harder for me
>>38503938
Jesus that's a pot of sawdust
>>
>hug mom
>thanks for helping me move furniture anon
>are you alright, you doing okay at work?

Aw, thanks mom.
>>
>>38506840
>I've been told I smell like detergent
Which brand?
>>
>>38506840
>I've been told I smell like detergent
Suprised it's not febreeze.
>>
>>38507663
Probably babyhug
>>
How's everyone doing this fine evening? Are some fellow eurofags still up? I haven't been on here much lately, been wagecucking hard and havinga family around now doesn't save up a lot of time either.
>>
>>38508413
I'm here, where are you from in the EUSSR?
>>
>>38508472
I'm a dutchfag, actually live pretty close to Ella though I've never seen her. Lots of people around here, most of 'em foreigners.
>>
>>38508413
So a couple things happened last week.
>tuesday
>cousin has friends over
>introduces me, we have lunch, get talking a bit
>my dancing comes up, she says the following: "Yeah he is the reason I'm interested in dancing.. Eh I mean he's the one who got me into dancing."
I might be overthinking things but it was a legitimately awkward moment that followed, though we got past it quick. She didn't feel quite up to going dancing with me yet as she is still recovering from illness, but she might go next week, or in 3 weeks as I got a dance instructor I know as far as give a dancing for newbs session then.
Also, we played a couple more session of Lego Harry potter wich was fun and I fed her crisps while we were hanging on the couch. I'm slowely starting to normalize us being physically closer.
>>
I seem to have misplaced the picture of Austria at the cafe and I can't find it in the archive, anybody care to repost it for me?
>>
>>38507663
Lavender
>>38507730
Oh haha
>>38507749
Not sure if you're saying that because I like babies, or something else
>>
File: 1497076033987.png (8KB, 330x324px) Image search: [Google]
1497076033987.png
8KB, 330x324px
>>38508589
Nog een nederlander. Godverark.
Hoe krijg ik een NL fembot vriendin
>>
I'm Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Totally Final Wonderfully bored.
What are you all doing?
>>
>>38509175
Because you are small like babies.
>>
>>38509210
Idunno man, ik ken geen nederlandse fembots. Ik ken eigenlijk niet zo veel mensen. Ik weet wel een paar knappe en lelijke chicks maar die zijn allemaal geen fembot, behalve misschien een jonge wiskunde lerares die ik ken, maar zei heeft wel enige social skills en vrienden. En ze danst ook.
>>
>>38505493
Disappointed and frustrated? That can't be farther from the truth. Stick around if you want to. It's your choice, but I doubt anyone feels that way towards you. Hope you have a good day.
>>38505725
That's a pretty sweet interest, man. The farthest my curiosity I'm vehicles stops at my model kits. Hope your trip goes well at least, and I hope you stick around to update about it. I know you weren't in the best of positions in life, but that's still too much to say to one person. I know you said you were a "NEET piece of shit" but I dunno, still doesn't seem right.
>>38506840
There's usually more, but business gets going luckily.
>>38508625
>fed her crisps
I don't know why, but I find that funny. Guess it's nice that you're getting closer.
>>38508934
Here you go, senpai.
>>
>>38509175
I wanna take a big sniff of Laura's lavender
>>
>>38509175
>Lavender
Fun fact: knowing what someone smells like makes imagining hugging them a hell of a lot more easy
>>
>>38480494
>work at the same place as my cute cousin, 10 years older than me
>her long term boyfriend recently broke up with her
>REALLY want to hug her
>NEVER hug anyone
>afraid that hugging her will make thing awkward with her and "rumors" will spread
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ATTRACTED TO MY OWN BLOOD WHYWHYWHY
>>
>>38509366
Thanks, i nee- wait, there's no cute tooth gap.
>>
>>38508625
>"Yeah he is the reason I'm interested in dancing.. Eh I mean he's the one who got me into dancing."
I'm not saying there's definitely a chance, but she might be interested in you. Or worst case she just does it because she knows you like it and doesn't want to upset you.

>>38509210
Ook een nederbot hier, probeer normie sites.

>tfw ella is de enige nederlandse meis op /r9k/
>>
File: Me.png (30KB, 208x161px) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
30KB, 208x161px
>>38509366
>I find that funny
That's... ok, it was really cute and she giggled.
>>38509448
>WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ATTRACTED TO MY OWN BLOOD WHYWHYWHY
I know that feel bro.
>>
>>38509238
I'm not that small
>>38509366
What
>>38509372
That's still a fuck ton
>>38509435
I like hugs
>>38508625
Maybe it means something maybe it doesn't
>>
File: 1500176685119.jpg (912KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500176685119.jpg
912KB, 850x1200px
>>38509489
Look, maybe somebody edited it. Who knows? Just be happy with what you received.
>>38509608
Not trying to poke fun at you. Still nice that she enjoyed it at least.
>>38509617
I'd let you drive the loader if you want. It's pretty fun, but you get covered in sawdust at the end of it all.

All this smell talk made me appreciate more that my sister just recently washed the bed covers. They smell friggin nice.
>>
>>38509617
>I like hugs
So do I, especially with small people because it actually makes me feel like I can protect something with my skeletal frame

Here's a Luther for you Lutherposters
>>
File: luther.jpg (155KB, 1824x1666px) Image search: [Google]
luther.jpg
155KB, 1824x1666px
>>38509811
I forgot the fucking Luther
>>
>>38505493
I like you and want to talk to you more but I'm awkward on 4chan
But I want to hear about how you're doing sometimes!
>>
File: IMG_8425.gif (1MB, 304x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8425.gif
1MB, 304x360px
>>38509785
I like driving big things,ales me feel powerful
>>38509811
Big people hugs are nice
>>
>>38510163
>Big people hugs are nice
Maybe not from boney skeletons like me but I can imagine a hug from someone like Protective would be top tier comforting
>>
>>38510163
I hate being small I wish I were a big and strong man
>>
Laura
I have news about the possible trap you said you look like
It's a girl and she's very cute
She's also underage so that explains a lot
>>
File: 1429844812033.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1429844812033.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>38510409
They're always comfy
>>38510552
Sorry anon, maybe you could lift and be kinda big
>>38510595
Yea I've seen a lot of pictures of her lately
Of course she's underage...
>>
>>38510163
The semi trucks are big and cool too. Except the trailers. I don't want to climb in the back of trailers anymore.
>>38510552
I wish I could pilot a big and strong mobile suit.
>>
>>38510668
>Yea I've seen a lot of pictures of her lately
Where?
It's not that bad, she's only 13
>>
>>38510668
I could be kinda big but that would take a lot of time and effort and I don't think I could eat enough food to gain much weight
>>
File: bike_ftw.jpg (87KB, 585x1040px) Image search: [Google]
bike_ftw.jpg
87KB, 585x1040px
Hello guys,
I've been riding pic related and my butt and legs hurt a lot after 1 hour of using it.
Took me a couple of hours to ensamble it.
I will watch my sis her favorite movie The Last Samurai. My mom will be with us too and I saw it long time ago, but honestly I dont know why she like it so much.
I will post results after the movie.
>>
My sister I never see dry (wet technically?) humped me in a public pool while wearing a black one piece swim suit. i squeezed her butt and then we didn't talk of it since... which was sunday

what do
>>
>>38510870
Cuddle with her please.
>>38510878
Squeeze her butt again, of course. Gauge the waters.
>>
>>38510878
Tell her it's your turn to hump her, without any clothes.
>>
>>38510691
It'd be fun to camp out in one of those
>>38510698
Here, I think she posted under insomnia chan
Of course she's 13...
>>38510765
You'll find someone who likes you for you
>>
>>38510998
I lied, she's older than 13
Why don't you post your face for us to compare and contrast?
>>
Somebody please post the austria pic. I'm organizing my folders and I don't think I saved it.
>>
File: Austria.jpg (43KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Austria.jpg
43KB, 800x624px
>>38511633
Here you go, my favourite Austrian
>>
File: Yuki-nakasato.jpg (83KB, 425x377px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki-nakasato.jpg
83KB, 425x377px
>>38510998
I see it as a death wish to climb aboard it now, so you go ahead.
>>38511633
Here to go, bb. I'm just using this as an excuse to post qt and underappreciated Zeon girls. Plus, I'm sure Austria would be a Zeon sympathizer.
>>
>>38511239
Hm
I don't think that's the smart thing to do
>>
>>38512010
She is underage, I didn't lie about that
What's the worst that could happen?
>>
Let's play a game. Vote no, nothing happens. Vote yes, I select a trip at random and post some pictures and personal information for you all to see. Voting's closed in an hour.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13493382
>>
>>38512111
Which trips do you have information on, before you get my vote
>>
>>38512111
Doxx me, you coward
>>
>>38512175
It's a surprise. I have more than two to choose from.
>>38512183
I'm not sure who you are, but I might. We'll see.
>>
>>38512217
It's me, happy-chan
>>
>>38512250
I refuse. You're too nice to doxx.
>>
>>38512277
Surely some of the trips are too nice too?
>>
>>38512277
You're a dastard and a fool. You don't have what it takes.
>>
>>38512338
You want the truth? It's not because you're too nice, it's because I don't know anything about you.
>>38512357
We'll see when the time comes, if it comes at all.
>>
>>38512400
>spoiler
I'm not happy-chan, doxx-anon, I'm just an anon
I am extremely curious as to who you have info on though
>>
>>38512400
Could you tell us which others you have information on if the time does come?
>>
>>38512478
Sure, I'll post another poll before with them I go to sleep and post whoever wins. If the first poll result is yes, that is. Half an houf left now.
>>
>>38512516
I hope you have something on Kissy doxx-anon
>>
>>38512558
Why Kissy anon?
>>
>>38512591
I don't know, she's just the most interesting
>>
>>38512400
If you don't know anything about me then you're no good at this!
>>
File: ET feels good.jpg (311KB, 3000x1056px) Image search: [Google]
ET feels good.jpg
311KB, 3000x1056px
>tfw baking cookies with sister
>>
>>38512735
Good job anon, I bet they'll be especially tasty.
>>
>>38512773
They were, even dad liked them, and he's quite hard to please
>>
It ended in a tie so I'll go ahead and go through with it. If I get called into work tomorrow morning I'll post tomorrow night. Sweet dreams everybody!
http://www.strawpoll.me/13493652
>>
>>38512111
>implying there's actually 14 people here in one hour
I bet everyone's so scared of the big bad doxx man
>>
>>38512964
I ain't afraid
He's just a bitch
>>
>>38512964
>big bad doxx man
It's probably Deer, he admitted before to finding out Pat's surname and is the only person I'm aware of that has had contact with all four of the people on that strawpoll. Notice that Story isn't on there, Deer never spoke to her outside of the threads as far as I am aware.
>>
>>38513059
Of course it is, who else would be so weird?
>>
>>38513107
The time zones even match up with him. Props to you Deer, this is pretty funny, makes up for your posting before this :^)
>>
>>38513059
>>38513107
>>38513148
Yes, it is me, Deer. Please hate me more.
>>38513059
Did anyone other than those in the poll post their discord/email? There are dud/s, but I will not reveal how many. If a dud is picked, I'll do another poll.
>>
>>38513346
I assume the dud is Laura, she's quite careful about posting shit on here. Bearg posted his Discord, Kissy and Austria have posted both email and Discord
>>
>>38513519
Does Deer even use Discord?
>>
>>38513747
Yeah, he does, I know for certain
>>
>>38513967
Is there any proof to that? It's real scummy if it is actually Deer doing this.
>>
Good morning/night everyone
I shouldn't be up this early and M is still asleep but I wanted to say hello thread
Sleeping on the floor with duvets and lots of blankets is comfy
>>
>>38514060
Morning Ella, did you manage to get your lewd on?
>>
My older sister with depression found out that I still have animal crossing and has been playing it in my room for hours. She's just sitting on my floor completely zoned in on it. It's nice to see her excited about something.
>>
>>38514455
have you hugged her yet anon?
>>
>>38514455
Good game. Why don't you go watch her and give her a hug?
Have her try her luck in the stalk market.
>>
>>38514184
Maybe just a little. A tiny pinch.
>>
>>38514520
Did you remember to call her a good girl?
>>
Dyke? How's your octopus?
>>
>>38514766
We didn't have sex or anything I was just teasing. Did have a little fun though, I'm not wearing her panties anymore.
Anyway we're going out to the city and have breakfast
>>38515386
Austria is either sick from migraines, sleeping in or at work.
Hoping for the second.
>>
>>38515621
Everyone is waiting for Austria to appear in the female masturbation thread. Her expertise is needed.
>>
>>38515786
I remember her saying she had a shareholder meeting today, the thread may have to survive without the dyke for a while.
>>
Whoa hey guys
I'm probably gonna go to sleep soon but here's a gentle bump!
>>
>>38515621
>have a little fun
>not wearing her panties anymore
W-what did you do?

I hope it's mutual masturbation
>>
>>38510765
Do it for your imoutos. I am.
>>
File: C-LYp43V0AA8d8O.jpg (269KB, 994x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C-LYp43V0AA8d8O.jpg
269KB, 994x1024px
>>38516906
It wasn't anything too sexual. We had a small play fight after I told her I was wearing her panties that I borrowed a few weeks ago, she kept trying to take them off while I was pushing her away, which turned into rolling around our makeshift floor bed holding each other and kissing a little. We both ended up taking our underwear off and cuddling naked instead but nothing lewd happened.
>>
File: _20170720_210041.jpg (71KB, 329x724px) Image search: [Google]
_20170720_210041.jpg
71KB, 329x724px
>>38515934
That's right, yeah. Still going on but most of the important agenda items have been addressed and now it'll mostly be managers praising each other's performance, so I'm taking a break.

>>38515786
I missed that? Goddamn real life.

>>38518339
That's still pretty cute. Glad you had a fun night.
>>
File: 1455864165534.png (128KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1455864165534.png
128KB, 374x347px
>>38518339
>cuddling naked
>nothing lewd happened

>>38518463
Hope the rest of the meeting goes by quickly. What have you planned for when your sister comes home tomorrow?
>>
>>38518847
>What have you planned for when your sister comes home tomorrow?
Well she's landing at noon so I'm grabbing the doggo (and probably my imouto) and pick her up from the airport, since my parents are flying to Italy over the weekend.
Then hopefully cuddle and touch and kiss and feel her all day until we fall asleep exhausted and still entwined. And I'm sure she'll have lots of tell about the trip, it'll be a fun day.
>>
>>38518339
That's extremely cute. And still a little lewd.

Also bump and my favourite video I saw today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzJ282GLb8s
Not really much going on with my cousin today, she's going out tonight to visit some family on the side we don't have in common so we probably won't be able to play Lego games. During lunch she was also talking about how people often mistake her kindness for flirting. She's getting tired of turning down guys who keep asking her out after she shows interest in what they're talking about or what they're doing. She's really giving me mixed signals :/
>>
>>38519567
Aaaah, page 8 again, why do I have to keep bumping!?
>>
File: 1500073309186.png (275KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500073309186.png
275KB, 700x800px
>>38518463
It was pretty fun. I kept semi-cuddling her in the morning until she woke up and the first thing she said was that she loved me I said it back, which was the first time either of us said that so it was really heartwarming.

To be honest, just to vent, I don't know if I'll ever stop loving my brother and wanting to be with him; I still think about how all this stuff would play out with him instead of M, like when we kiss I still think what that kiss would feel like if it was with my brother, or how when we go out I sometimes think about all the stuff he'd say and do. But I'm happy we're going somewhere and I think I'm starting to like her more romantically, so I'm just trying to ignore that other part of me.
>>38518847
I guess it's kind of lewd. But I wasn't leaking over it.
I did enjoy holding her close, feeling her skin against mine, stroking her arm and having her chest pressed against me. Don't think we'll sleep any other way now if I have a say in it. Everything was so intimate and comfy, more so than with guys.
>>38519567
I had to watch that twice to understand what they were advertising
>She's getting tired of turning down guys who keep asking her out
If she emphasized that part of it my immediate thought is that she's trying to show off how many suitors she has in an attempt to interest you, but I have a thing for hopeful romances and subtle messages so I'm probably biased and naive.
Or, worst case, you come across as being interested in her so it was a way to subtly tell you not to mistake her liking you and being nice for romantic interest.
Likely case is probably that it was just something on her mind during lunch.
>>
>>38520266
>said that she loved me, I said it back
Woo, when can we expect children?
Seriously though that's cute, I'm glad it's going so well with you two.
And I guess your feelings for him will (probably) never go away completely, but the fact that you are so comfortable with her that you can lie there and proclaim mutual love is a huge step in the right direction, I'd say.
But whatever, I'm not a shrink, so you know. I'm just happy things are going well for you, Ella. Genuinely am.

>but I wasn't leaking over it
Soon. Or maybe follow your own advice, go noshlick and see if you don't want her to jump you in a week.

Also I'm on my way home now, still kinda migrainey so I'm glad to get out of the city and the pressing heat.
I'm feeling kinda weird, like I'm giddy and excited for my sister to come home finally, of course, but at the same time I feel anxious, as if being separated for five weeks might have made her have second thoughts, or maybe she met someone else, I don't know. It's pretty retarded since I've been talking to her almost daily but it's just sitting in my mind.
>>
>>38520507
What will you do when your octopus looks at you with puppy dog eyes and ask why she cant sleep with you anymore?
>>
File: 4yg7m0t.jpg (557KB, 2048x1821px) Image search: [Google]
4yg7m0t.jpg
557KB, 2048x1821px
>>38520507
>when can we expect children?
When she puts the ring on me, obviously.
Thanks. Saying that kind of cemented our relationship a little more, so I feel good about it too.
>go noshlick and see if you don't want her to jump you in a week.
Noschlick would probably end up with me jumping her. I think I'm turning out to be less coy about taking it further than she is.

>I'm feeling kinda weird, like I'm giddy and excited for my sister to come home finally, of course, but at the same time I feel anxious
There's one easy answer to those feelings. Hug your imouto and tell her she's pretty.
I'm sure your sister still loves you.
>>
>>38520792
I'd still let her sleep with me, I don't need to sleep with my older sister every night.
Or, as my dad likes to say, curfews for girls never did anything, they'll just fuck through the afternoon.

>>38520857
>when she puts the ring on me
How traditional for a bisexual unrepentant shlickaddict.
>noschlick would probably end up with me jumping her
Obviously that's fine too. I just think one of you ought to jump the other.

>hug your imouto and tell her she's pretty
You're right, making my imouto blush excessively is always fun, I think everyone's home tonight anyway, with my parents going away tomorrow and my older sister coming back. Not that I'm that big a fan of family dinners but it's nice once in a while.
>>
File: 1492572114356.jpg (876KB, 1000x1565px) Image search: [Google]
1492572114356.jpg
876KB, 1000x1565px
>>38521058
>unrepentant shlickaddict
The pot calling the kettle black.
Besides, I prefer the term masturbation aficionado.

That sounds fun, family dinners can be really nice, though personally with how often my parents make me eat downstairs I prefer eating on my own.
>>
>making thinly veiled incest threads for """"femanons"""" to bask in beta male attention all day

Every day I hate this board more and more.
>>
>>38521445
>the pot calling the kettle black
I never said was any better.
>masturbation aficionado
I like it. I always described myself as enthusiastic hobbyist.
>>
Page 8 sucks worst page
>>
Page 8 still sucks bump
>>
File: 1500658381615.jpg (635KB, 2214x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1500658381615.jpg
635KB, 2214x1524px
Have any of you ever princess carried your sister?
I did often after she fell asleep watching movies. Its incredible how light girls can be.
>>
>>38521485
What's to hate? You're the one entering threads that don't interest you, not us
>>
Do you love me, at least a little?
>>
>>38521851
>I never said was any better.
Well, we can both agree there's nothing wrong with it.
>hobbyist
Best hobby
>>38523614
I'm too weak to princess carry either of my sisters but my dad and in some degree my brother can carry me, my dad often carries me to bed whenever I end up falling asleep in the living room. It's really nice because half the time I'm so sleepy I barely wake up until after I get tucked in the comfy softness of my bed. Makes it hard to get up and brush my teeth and stuff though.
>>
>>38523845
I'll brush your teeth if I can stay
>>
>>38523878
I'm not sure if brushing another person's teeth is that easy, but you can stay if you'll be my personal carry-me-everywhere-taxi
>>
>>38521445
>my parents make me eat downstairs
>I prefer eating my own
Lewd.

Kissy was a half-dud. All I know about her is she's posted her boobs on b before. Maybe if you look hard enough, you can find them. Bettter luck next time.
>>
>>38523939
I'm not very strong but I'll give it my best shot!
And it might take some practice to get good at teeth brushing, but if I stand behind you it shouldn't be that hard
>>
>>38523943
So what information did you have on everyone else? Names? Addresses?
>>
>>38523614
No because I'm weak as fuck but my older sister carried me or my imouto occasionally. Not in some time though.

Also I'm monumentally retarded. Turns out my sister arrives at Sunday, not Saturday. The ticket says Jul 22, which turns out means she leaves at 3pm from LAX, twelve hours flight + nine hours time difference means she'll arrive on Sunday at 12, not Saturday. Which again should be obvious to everyone not retarded, but in my defense my mother just said Saturday and I believed her.
>>
>>38523614
I usually have to contend with L's energetic thrashing about when I pick her up, unless she's particularly tired or enamored with me at that moment.
>>
>>38524051
Maybe you'll find out some day, if you're lucky. For now I'll go back to uncovering more dirt on the other trips.
>>38524069
That's cute. Does she ever pick you up?
>>
File: 1492283271825.jpg (56KB, 1200x709px) Image search: [Google]
1492283271825.jpg
56KB, 1200x709px
>>38523943
Pls, not that kind of downstairs.
>>38524027
I'm sure you'll manage me
Getting my teeth brushed by someone else sounds pretty fun actually.
>>38524052
I'm sorry, don't beat yourself up over it, it's an honest mistake and you were told wrongly by someone else.
>>
>>38524151
You have nothing then? Good to know you're just blowing smoke.
>>
I need help
I just masturbated to horse doujins and now I feel like garbage
Is this normal
>>
>>38524254
I have the full names of one trip and some of their family members, plus minor stuff about the other trips.
>>38524276
Perfectly normal, anon. Masturbate to it again, it will feel better the second time around.
>>
>>38524326
I don't wanna be alone in this
Has anyone else masturbated to female horses being fucked by humans (in doujin form)
>>
>>38524326
>I have the full names of one trip
So do I
it was your dud
>>
>>38524371
Yes
>(in doujin form)
Oh... Also yes. How'd you like it?
>>
>>38524052
Sunday is just Saturday 2 so I think that's understandable and not all that bad!
Besides, if your mom said it, then blame her, if need be!

>>38524200
I agree it seems pretty fun to be the brush-er, too
One day I'm gonna make somebody's teeth very clean

also captcha is being a pain in the ass these last few days, feels like somebody doesn't want me to post
>>
>>38524419
I haven't got that hard in awhile. I'm thinking it's cause it's something new and exciting
Yet it makes me feel like a monster
>>
>>38524435
if it makes you feel bad then you should cut it out, there is plenty of other porn that will make you come so why indulge in the shit that makes you feel bad?
>>
>>38524392
You talk to Kissy a lot?
I know her name too, but I haven't seen it in public.
I'm not Deer and wouldn't give it away
>>
>>38524512
Cause I've looked at everything
Scat
Tranny
Everything and nothing has turned me on that much
It worries me tbqh
>>
>>38524541
There's more variety in porn than just getting more "degenerate", though
I think bestiality porn is a super bad habit, though, but I'm not your mom
>>
>>38524566
Masturbating every day twice a day for 4 years straight really makes you bored of all the non degenerate porn
>>
>>38524326
I bet you do. If you're not going to show any kind of proof besides "omg theres boob pics guis" then kindly fuck off.
>>
>>38524526
>You talk to Kissy a lot?
Nope, just got curious one time
What's the hangup on giving her name out when you'd be fine giving out the names of one of the trips family members?
>>
>>38524616
I meant that I'm not the anon you've been talking to.
I don't want to compromise anyone's information.
>>
>>38524637
Oh, my mistake
I'm not making anything public, don't worry anon
>>
>>38524599
I don't feel that way, myself, and I've been doin at it a solid decade
Do you feel like you'd appreciate a break from porn?
>>
>>38524835
I'd love one, but I'm addicted. I hate Masturbating so much but I can't stop
>>
>>38524200
>>38524422
I don't beat myself up over it, I just feel pretty retarded for making a mistake like that.

>>38524599
I've been masturbating multiple times a day for like seven years and didn't go straight into degeneracy eventually. Maybe just cut back on the porn? I don't know though.
>>
>>38524878
Maybe you should get a friend involved. You don't need to say specifics or anything but it sounds like you need an external force to keep you away from it
>>
>>38523614
My dad carries me occasionally, I wish he'd do it more
>>
>>38525021
Go jump into his arms and force him to carry you. Or do the mature adult thing and tell him it makes you happy and that you'd like for him to carry you more often.
>>
>>38525162
Guess I'll try that first one, see what happens
>>
>>38525277
Remember to post results, you female manchild.
>>
>>38525293
Hey, I have a job
>>
>>38525392
Where do you work again?
>>
File: 1492702355208.png (593KB, 1788x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1492702355208.png
593KB, 1788x1744px
Not relevant to the thread I know but M said she wants to come over again and will probably be here pretty late. She said she didn't want to sleep alone which made me feel a little
>>38524422
I think it'd be really therapeutic to be the brushee if you get a really nice rythm
I'd let you brush my teeth
>>38525021
Ask him, I'm sure he likes doing it too. My dad still does it so I'm sure he gets something out of it.
>>
>>38525392
You're merely being paid to live out your fantasy of being a big maybe not big, older is a better word sister. When are you going to jump him? If your mom is home, go give her a hug.
>>
Smol thicc latin but beautiful sis always hugs me desu. Nothing special to me.
>>
>>38525448
Alright, cutie, open wide!
>>
>>38525513
I can't stay calm if you compliment me like that, it's my one weakness.
Be gentle
>>
Why is softcore ERP happening? I'm jealous. I want to pretend I'm doing cute things with Ella. I want to headpat her and brush her teeth in real life.
>>
>>38525623
What would you do if I started complimenting you teeth while I brushed? And then told you your smile is very pretty but it's hard to brush your teeth like that!
>>
>>38525437
Daycare
>>38525448
Maybe he does
I'll ask, no harm in trying
>>38525456
Still a job
She hugged me back and told me to fold the laundry
>>
>>38525786
Oh yeah, I remember now. How do you like it? I think working with kids is fun, I want to go back to school to be a teacher or even just a educational assistant
>>
File: t7AhYBV.png (373KB, 635x833px) Image search: [Google]
t7AhYBV.png
373KB, 635x833px
>>38525732
>in real life
Really, that's sweet.
I like that kind of affection but I think it'd be kind of weird if we were strangers
>>38525784
I unironically couldn't stop blushing, whenever anyone compliments me while I'm in this happy mood I sploosh a little inside.
I'd just keep trying to hide my face and apologize
>>
>>38526030
Who said we were strangers? I know you in person. We haven't hung out for a while. I miss you.
>>
>>38526030
You can smile as much as you like after your teeth are all clean!
I won't pretend like I wouldn't be all kind and sweet to you while brushing, though, just to see how much you could take..
>>
>>38525834
I like it, I like kids and they seem to like me
It's easier than working with adults for me, and I guess it does scratch my itch to nurture
>>
>>38480494
Your threads a piece of shit and it's gay
>>
File: hVF1YYr.jpg (43KB, 592x800px) Image search: [Google]
hVF1YYr.jpg
43KB, 592x800px
>>38526089
Don't do this to me anon, there's someone I miss too.
Have a virtual hug
>>38526115
>how much you could take
Not too much
I can get pretty angry and you don't want to see me be upset
>>
>>38526272
Call them up. It might be me you're thinking about.
>>
>>38526272
I can't imagine angry ella as anything but adorable
let me finish brushing your teeth and then you can bully me
>>
>>38526404
Same. Angry Ella is probably super cute.
Also all this talking about toothbrushing
>mfw
>>
>>38526331
I'm confused, do you actually know Ella?
>>
File: noragrets.jpg (42KB, 634x480px) Image search: [Google]
noragrets.jpg
42KB, 634x480px
>>38526474
I fapped to that the first time I watched it
>mfw
>>
>>38526474
would you let your older sister brush your teeth, austria?
>>
>>38526331
I shouldn't call him I'm just curious how he's doing and sorry for the things he's gone though, we didn't part on the best terms. If you were him you've already loved and hurt me enough.
>>38526404
You might think that but I can do a mean backhand
I'll probably just hit you a little then run away and cry, I can't make myself hurt people
>>38526474
I can have a really bad temper when I need to
>>
>>38526520
I always just thought it was a weird funny scene, made to look strangely erotic but too absurd to actually be erotic.
Might just be my dykiness of course.

>>38526617
I don't associate toothbrushing with the intense passion that seems to be a normal thing in animu, but I'd let my sister do anything to me anyway.
Finger licking is way hot, though.
>>
>>38526794
Ohh, you were thinking about your ex. Of course you were.
I'm not him but I really miss you. If you have any "neglected friends" you can think of, please call them up.
>>
>>38526794
I don't like to hurt people, either
It's okay, I'd forgive you!

>>38526840
>I'd let my sister do anything to me anyway
that's what I figured when I asked, haha
I agree about finger licking

What are you two up to tonight, anyways?
>>
>>38526840
>but too absurd to actually be erotic
Oh I know it's not supposed to be pornographic but I have some weird tastes
>>
File: IMG_20170608_221047274.jpg (1012KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_221047274.jpg
1012KB, 1456x2592px
>>38524200
>tfw you'll never brush cutella's teeth even though you're pretty sure you live so close to her that you'd still be in time to brush her teeth today if she gave you her address right now
>>
>>38526929
mouths are just hot, I think
>>
>>38526898
>What are you two up to tonight, anyways?
Just watching TV with my dad and talking about today's shareholder meeting, plus they're gone for the weekend. But I'll go to bed in a bit and maybe watch some animu or something.
>>
>>38526887
Yeah.
I didn't have many friends in the past and I stopped talking to them because they stopped talking to me first. I'm not great at keeping friendships, I'm sure they don't miss me.
You'd know how to contact me if you wanted to.
>>38526898
Forgiving me won't help anything, you'd have to be genuinely remorseful for what you did and prove it to make me happy.
How high off the ground is your bed and can a human lie under it
>>38526973
>cutella
Is that the name for a group of cuttlefish
T-thanks
>live so close to her that you'd still be in time to brush her teeth today
Chances are I probably live pretty far away from you, relatively.
Besides M is supposed to be here soon
>>
>>38527054
oh, what animu do you have in mind?

>>38527199
You can't actually get under my bed I'm on a box :(
How can I prove it, though?
>>
>>38527199
>Chances are I probably live pretty far away from you, relatively.
I live in Amsterdam, I remember you saying you live outside but close to it. You said you always mean amsterdam when you say you're going to "the city".
>Besides M is supposed to be here soon
Have fun, also, cutella sounds kina like nutella, and you're just as sweet and nuts :P
>>
>>38527199
>a group of cuttlefish
Finally, a chance to post this.

>>38527309
>what animu do you have in mind?
Kobayashi Dragon Maid, maybe, I just saw the first three episodes the other day and it seemed fun. Or maybe I'll just continue with Man in the High Castle. Still haven't seen season 2 of SnK either. Decisions, decisions.
>>
File: snip.png (263KB, 378x498px) Image search: [Google]
snip.png
263KB, 378x498px
>>38527309
Where there's a will there's a way
>How can I prove it, though?
Hum songs to me and tell me it's okay. That always brings me back to memories of being comforted by my parents and calms me down a lot
>>38527324
Yeah I live close, don't want to say more than that though. Just saying I'm probably relatively far away considering the likelihood of two people in close proximity posting on this thread.
>spoiler
I'm not weird at all, you're weird
>nutella
I got pic related a while ago and thought it would be relevant later
>>
>>38527546
yeah, dragon maid is really cute, I watched the first few episodes when it aired but haven't been keeping up with it
Has anybody seen SnK 2? I thought the first season was fine but I'm not really itching for any more

>>38527631
Okay, I can hum a song!
But don't try to get under my bed that sounds dangerous it's very heavy
much more comfy if u lie on top of it
>>
File: verynice.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
verynice.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>38527698
>much more comfy if u lie on top of it
That was pretty smooth
>>
File: 1465275538232.jpg (391KB, 695x921px) Image search: [Google]
1465275538232.jpg
391KB, 695x921px
Cute dykes bump
>>
>>38527631
>you're weird
You're weird, I'm weird, most everyone's weird here.

I can understand your discomfort with anyone from here finding your home. I'd say statistically speaking there's big chance we're still some distance apart as there's always more further away from you then there's close by but technically we could both be on the same side of the city. On the zeemaps thread I actually found a guy living less then a mile away from a friend of my cousin here in amsterdam, if his marker was correctly placed that is. That friend browses 4chins too, though not this board. The world is a small place you see.
>>
>>38527698
I haven't been too motivated watching it since I'm ahead in the manga, but I guess it's worth watching for the production value alone. And for Historia because she is a cute.

>>38528476
>cute dykes
Where?
Seriously though, since you posted this, anyone read any fun yuri lately? Can be comfy, can be angst, just anything that's good.
Anyone saying Citrus will be flogged for the entertainment of the people.
I know >>>/u/ is that way.

>>38528541
>the world is a small place you see
Only because your country is apparently robot central.
>>
>>38524069
>that feel when your imouto weighs more than you
At least I can carry the younger one.
>>
File: 1493494752272.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493494752272.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>38528585
>Where?
There's two in ella's bedroom.
>>
>Dad comes home
>Try and get him to carry me
>I guess reflexively catches me
>Drops me and walks away
Well that didn't work
>>
>>38529519
Now be a big girl and tell him you'd like for him to carry you around more often.
>>
>>38529035
>tfw no cutelewd shy buddy to shlick with at sleepovers
Honestly feel like that's something I should've experienced in my school years.

>>38529519
>even Laura's dad is tsun
>>
>>38529592
He told me I'm almost 20
>>38529602
He's just trying to be funny I think
Little weird, kinda expected him to do it or at least joke
>>
>>38529836
Remind him that no matter how old you get, you'll always be his little girl and he's supposed to want to make you happy.
>>
File: ELSA HATES IT.png (140KB, 581x553px) Image search: [Google]
ELSA HATES IT.png
140KB, 581x553px
My parents are going to Italy for the weekend and since I'll still be asleep tomorrow when they leave my dad gave me some cash for frozen pizza/takeout, then gave me the smuggest fucking grin and told me to 'not invite any boys over while you're home alone'
Help me with some similarly smug or witty comeback pls.
>>
>>38530189
Not even Elsa can help fix that burn. Speaking of Frozen and burns, it'd be best for you to let your sister cook the piza this time.
>>
File: 1498962920198.jpg (56KB, 401x368px) Image search: [Google]
1498962920198.jpg
56KB, 401x368px
>>38529879
Well that spiraled into a mildly heated argument about why I do stuff like that and it's kinda weird given how I feel and how old I am
He must've noticed I was upset because her pat my head and tickled me a little
I'm kinda sad now
>>38530189
Tell him not to invite any boys over? I don't know
>>
>>38530297
Now is your chance to mess with him. Go up to him all teary-eyed and admit you've always wanted to be a boy so you could make him pround by succeeding in sports and the like.
>>
>>38530259
I'd ice-spike you to the nearest wall if I could, anon.

>>38530297
Hey, at least you got some headpats outta it, Laura.
>>
>>38530189
Invite boys over and send him a picture just to have a laugh
>>
>>38530556
>>38531038
Adding on to this, invite over a bunch of niggers and send him a picture of all of them partying in the dyke-villa. Be sure to have 10+ show up. He won't have a heart attack, will he?
>>
>>38531038
I honestly don't have any male friends except the guy who used to be barkeeper in my favorite bar and he's like, 30.

>>38531104
>implying I know 10+ negroes
What am I, Sweden?
Seriously though I know exactly one black guy and he's some rich dude studying at St Gallen now.
>>
>>38531204
>Austria's only male friend is the guy who gets her drunk
>>
>>38531038
>>38531104
kek

photoshop them into a picture of you at home
>>
>>38531422
Bearg, please do this
>>
>>38530397
I'm pretty sure they did want a big strong confident achieving son, but they got me instead
>>38530556
Yea, that's something
>>
>>38531859
>but they got me instead
An adorable smol girl?
>>
Bump time for today, where my other Bongs at?
>>
>>38531904
I guess, if that's what you want to think, I was thinking small weak and useless...
>>
>>38532402
Pity partying again? You're pathetic, go whine somewhere else.
>>
I ran outta gas when i was out during work like an idiot. Don't know why I was so out of it that I didn't notice it. Worried my sister as always, but when I got back home she just told me that she was happy that nothing too serious happened and that I didn't end up coasting to a stop. Was also told that if this was a step up or step down to when used to constantly lock myself out of my vehicle. In my defense, she's done the same.
>>38531835
Can't work without a picture, man. I'll deliver a nice shop for you.
>>38532402
I'll agree that you're small, but that's it.
>>
>>38531403
He doesn't get me drunk, anon, he's just the guy who brings me stuff that I use to get drunk.

>>38532402
You're just one of those things.
Smol.

Also good night thread. I'll try to get some sleep tonight.
>>
File: asukalean.jpg (39KB, 499x564px) Image search: [Google]
asukalean.jpg
39KB, 499x564px
>>38532402
>I was thinking small weak and useless...
Well you were right about the small part, but otherwise, as usual, you were wrong.
>>
>>38532464
>>38532550
>>38532746
Why? Let her be sad. She's a whiny attention whore and she'll keep doing it until you quit trying to compliment her.
>>
>>38532794
>Let her be sad.
That's not what friends do, anon.
>>
>>38532918
Laura has no friends. The closest she has is an ex-boyfriend that only spends time with her out of pity for her not having anyone else.
>>
>>38532942
>Laura has no friends.
I like to think I'm Laura's friend anon. There's nothing to gain by being an asshole.
>>
>>38532986
I'm not being an asshole. I'm calling it like I see it. She's a lonely girl that comes here to feel accepted because she has no friends. She needs to go outside and make real friends.
>>
>>38533047
>because she has no friends
You're really hung up on that, huh.
>>
>>38532441
>>38533047
I wasn't trying to start a pity party, just meant to clarify in sort of a joking way
Sorry, I didn't mean to start anything
I won't say you're wrong though, I know this isn't the best way to fill my "social time", but I like it here
>>
>>38533212
You want to know one of the few good things about this place? It'll still be here even if you aren't. Don't spend all of your free time locked up in your room. Go spend some time with people from your old school. Go to a park. Go to the gym. Make some new friends. Spend time with them, then come get caught up on the thread. You're almost 20. You've been with us for over half a year and the only changes you've made are getting a boyfriend that didn't last long and starting therapy/gym sessions. If you keep living how you are now, you'll have no friends and you'll die alone. Is that what you want?
>>
>>38533389
I know it's not the right thing to do, I've been trying a bit more lately
I know baby steps aren't ideal but it's what I'm working with now, it's a lot easier said than done, but I know you're right and I'm trying
>>
>>38533389
>the only changes you've made
>starting therapy/gym sessions
I have to say that starting therapy is a pretty big step, you can see she's actively trying to fix her issues. Give her some credit.
>>
>>38533482
Keep moving forward and you'll make it eventually.
>>38533745
I never said they were small changes. Therapy was something pretty major, and most people can benefit from going to a gym.
>>
>>38533803
>I never said they were small changes.
No, but you did devalue them, when I'd say they're more than what quite a lot of people do in terms of self help.
>>
>>38533803
That's the plan
>>38534269
Let's just drop it now, no reason to keep going
>>
Any femanon here?

I dont come to these threads, but she lately has been asking me to rub her back and give her massages. Her only excuse is that I have big hands that are perfect for that kind of stuff. I told her many times to fuck off, but yesterday I accepted because I had nothing to do.

This is what happened

My sis is 2 years older than me (i'm 19 and she's 21). She called me to her room and when I entered, I noticed she was sitting on her bed, using her white t-shirt and her shorts. The first thing she did was to take her shirt off (she was using a bra). She laid on her bed and asked be to unhook her bra. I did it and she then asked me to give her massages on her back. I did that for around 10 mins when then she told me to stop and said to start rubbing her back slowly and gently. I looked at her face and seems she was liking it, but then I just wanted to tease her a little and slowly start to rub near her butt. After taking some minutes, my hand was rubbing her buttocks already, but I was wondering why she didnt say a goddamn thing. I looked at her face and her eyes were closed and seemed she was enjoying it in a sexual way. I kept going because I was expecting her to say something or at least hit me in the face or the balls when I noticed she was sweating a little and let out a moan. After that I told her I had to do homework and left her room.

So I never had the chance to confirm it with my hs gf since we were together for just 5 months only and mostly our relation sucked and didnt went far from kissing and going out together.
Do women feel sexually aroused when men rub their backs and buttocks? or is it just something only some of you like?
I am no incestfag, but judging from what happened, does my sister wants something with me or was I just used for her sexual pleasure?
>>
>>38480494
i want to hug my sister
but she's gone m8

i fucking miss being 15 and huggin my sister whenebvber i wantedd
>>
>>38535057
Are you suuure you don't come to these threads? Are you sure you haven't already posted in this very one earlier? Don't lie now, I have insider information.
>>
>>38535166
If I say who am I you probably already know who am I, will you guys help me?
>>
>>38535282
There's a good possibility you'll get better results if you're honest.
>>
>>38535282
Hurry up, out with it
>>
>>38535057
She probably just enjoyed it more than she intended to, butt touching is nice
>>
So who was that person?
>>
>>38536171
I think I know but I don't want to say. I want them to say it if they're comfortable.
>>
>>38536211
Would people generally dislike them if they posted their identity?
>>
>>38536295
Actually, I just realized it's probably the pedophile and not who I thought it was. So, yes.
>>
>>38536365
>it's probably the pedophile
He said she's older than him. Where does the accusation of him being IEL come from?
>>
>>38536511
Not him, but he does have an older sister, although I don't remember their ages, still I don't think it's him, he has never given a shit if people knew who he was or not, weird to start now.
>>
>>38536211
Just fucking tell us, stop being coy.
>>
>>38536511
He has an older sister too, and IEL claimed he was 19 last time he made his presence known. I hope he gets gang-raped to death and his little sister gets therapy.
>>38536555
Would you let people know that you're molesting a 9 year old if you didn't have to? Would you expect help after telling people you're molesting a 9 year old?
>>
>>38536578
>Would you let people know that you're molesting a 9 year old if you didn't have to?
He has more or less done this before.
>Would you expect help after telling people you're molesting a 9 year old?
Point taken. Too bad people have to be garbage, if somebody asked me for (reasonable) help/advice, I'd do it regardless of the type of person asking.
>>
>>38536578
He's not exactly shy about posting with his trip on though and as far as I remember, he didn't have a good relationship with his older sister.
>>
>>38536786
>I'd do it regardless of the type of person asking
I wouldn't. If they were a known pedophile I'd kill them to death and likely do less than a month of jailtime.
>>
>>38536859
Hi Deer, good to see you finally started posting without the trip, guess the insults really did get to you.
>>
Who's this IEL guy?
>>
>>38536934
A pedophile that molested his nine year old sister, he was eventually chased off and hasn't come back since.
>>
>>38536928
Wanting to kill a pedophile makes me Deer? Hopefully most of us are Deer then.
>>38536934
A pedophile. He molests his 9 year old sister.
>>
>>38536934
Imouto Era Love, literally a pedo, according to him it's consensual. but I guess everybody's problem is that a 9 year old can't consent.
>>
>>38536988
It's called child grooming.
>>
>>38535166
This anon claimed he/she knew who this person is. Spit it out already.

Checking all the post in this thread I suspect on someone, but I am not sure.
>>
>>38537043
Are you blind? Stupid? It's the pedophile.
>>
>>38537070
I am no blind nor stupid, but I believe its not that guy but someone who is not regular or new in these thread.
>>
File: _____________.gif (295KB, 347x338px) Image search: [Google]
_____________.gif
295KB, 347x338px
I haven't talked to my family in over 2 years and they haven't called or texted at all either, not even on holidays or birthdays.

How do I start contacting them to at least tell them I'm fucking alive and what do I say?
>>
>>38537399
"Hey, I'm alive. I love you."
>>
Let's try again. More than 5 votes this time, please. http://www.strawpoll.me/13502359
>>
>>38537786
You picked a bad time to post this, doxx-anon. The Bongs are all about to wake up and the east coast Burgers are all asleep
>>
>>38537838
Oh well. I'll wait until I see at least ten votes this time.
>>
File: 1478734101446.gif (186KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
1478734101446.gif
186KB, 345x345px
>>38537838
>east coast Burgers are asleep
That's where you're
>>
>>38537975
Go to bed silly Laura, you can't even finish a sentence properly.
>>
>>38537975
>That's where you are
You should get some sleep, you can't even form a sentence. Also,
>throwing austria under the bus
That's C O L D
>>
>>38537975
I meant "that's where you're wrong", but it's late
I'm not tired
>>38538040
I didn't vote, on the last one I voted for myself because whoever this is doesn't have anything for me
I don't think anything's gonna happen honestly
>>
File: 1499813091807.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499813091807.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>38538028
>>38538076
God damnit, I didn't mean to reply to myself...
>>
>>38538076
>whoever this is doesn't have anything for me
How sure are you of that? What all have you shared with Deer?
>>
File: asukamelons.png (693KB, 537x538px) Image search: [Google]
asukamelons.png
693KB, 537x538px
>>38538089
Top kek Laura, you really are tired.
>>
>>38538111
I did send deer a picture, but I still doubt it's him
>>38538121
Shut up
>>
>>38537786
Fine, I'll admit that I don't always thin my paints. Stop this.
>>38537838
Not east coast, but I'm still awake and about to jump into Fallout. Wanna take a crack at my backlog.
>>
>>38538159
Why do you think it isn't? Do you only believe it because he says it isn't him? Who do you think it is? Do you think it's another trip?
>>38538162
Which Fallout?
>>
>>38538212
I think it's some random person
Let's leave it at that and drop things there, just forget about them
>>
File: Asukasmile.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
Asukasmile.png
2MB, 1064x983px
>>38538159
>Shut up
Make me
>>38538162
>about to jump into Fallout
Which one? your run better not be as bad as Laura's
>>
File: 1498039703713.jpg (60KB, 501x431px) Image search: [Google]
1498039703713.jpg
60KB, 501x431px
>>38538212
New Vegas. Guess I'll be going a clean run first then add the DLCs later. STALKER popped up in my head just now, so maybe I'll do another run through of SoC with AA2 after NV.
>>38538251
Can't make any promises that it won't be shit. Going into this blind.
>>
>>38538251
Legion is best playthrough, everything else is boring in comparison
>>
>>38538335
Legion is full of cucks though. I wish I could of had a full Brotherhood run instead of the lame options of NCR, CuckLegion, Yesman endings.
>>
>playing destiny beta
>sister watching tv in my bed
>get up to sleep
>deciding what I should do with my sister
>go to the bathroom
>come back
>sister is out cold
>step on clothes
>I'm anal about keeping my room clean so it's weird
>look down and it's my sister's clothes
>sit on bed completely unsure what to do
>wakes her up
>she tells me to just get in because she's tired
>sleep with my sister latching her naked body onto me

Are we too close? She didn't seem any different today and didn't mention it.
>>
Is Kissy dox-anon?
>>
>>38538371
>could of
Typical Steeltard
The Legion is one of the better factions in the franchise, they have the best potential to last and bring order, only slightly behind house
The NCR is too weak and greedy to act on it's ideals, the Brotherhood is too autistic, and the Courier has no real experience in leadership
>>
>>38538394
If it isn't broken, don't try to fix it. There's nothing wrong with sibling skinship.
>>
>>38538416
>the Brotherhood is too autistic
Says the Roman LARPer
WE WUZ ROMANZ AN SHIET
>>
>>38538413
That'd make a lot of sense. She said something harmless about herself to try diverting suspicion, didn't she? What dirt does she have on the other trips?
>>
>>38538500
I know she used to chat with them a lot a few months ago. She shared pictures of herself even. It would make sense that she has pictures and information of people because she shared her own. You would expect them to return the favor.
>>
>>38538413
>>38538500
literally what the fuck are you guys doing saying this shit? don't start shit

>>38538416
I like Brotherhood and I like House. I think House is my favorite but killing the Brotherhood makes me weep
>>
>>38538545
I've seen Laura's face, which I'm taking to the grave, and that's it. I have zero information on anyone else because I generally don't ask and anyone I've talked to will back me up on this. Stop starting shit it's not gonna work. I don't have anything on anyone.

Fail drama attempt is fail
>>
>>38538394
yee haw the south will rise again
>>
>>38538551
>>38538574
So defensive. How telling.
>>
>>38538608
I'll let people I've talked to prove you wrong, thanks.
>>
>>38538498
Hey, it works
>>38538551
Well you can't have one with the other
>>
>>38538551
>don't start shit
>>38538574
>Fail drama attempt is fail

is that's what's going on? i need to learn how to spot this stuff better.
>>
>>38538617
I'm sure they will. We all know how innocent you are. Our favorite attention whore.
>>
>>38538608
I don't see any reason why you want to cause any more drama for the thread. It's been going nice pretty recently although a bit slow.
>>
Could it be story?
>>
File: 1493316647005.jpg (59KB, 259x245px) Image search: [Google]
1493316647005.jpg
59KB, 259x245px
>>38538623
Someone accusing me of being a doxxer to start shit because we can't have nice things in this thread

>>38538626
pic related is mfw
>>
>>38538628
I'm not starting anything, I'm only sharing my observations.

>>38538645
That image doesn't relate to the situation at hand.
>>
>>38538642
That's a possibility as well. She has caused trouble in threads before. Who all has she made contact with though? We do know that she was using discord to communicate with posters before she left.
>>
File: 1498800072916.jpg (171KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498800072916.jpg
171KB, 500x500px
>>38538662
>38538626
>Our favorite attention whore.

No, it fits
>>
What if I said it was me and we all moved on
>>
>>38538680
But you are our favorite attention whore. From slutty pictures to unusual cat accessories. Our favorite girl who loves to make sure everyone knows who she is.
>>
File: image.png (477KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
477KB, 1200x675px
In a desperate attempt to change the subject what personality types is everyone? What do you guys think some people who aren't around anymore types are?
>>
>>38538757
I'm INFJ, but I think I'm leaning more extroverted behaviourally, but that's just because I need to meet people to engage with them!
>>
>>38538757
I haven't really done that test in a few years, but I scored INTJ once, and then INFJ.
But, y'know, horoscope for people who don't believe in horoscopes.
Anyway. I'm awake way too early. So, shower and back to bed I'd say. Still, good morning thread.
>>
>>38538757
I remember getting INTJ but I'm not sure those things are always accurate
>>
>>38538893
>>38538898
well the thing with myers-briggs is that it defines its own rules and then places you within then
of course, the flaw of it is they're all false dichotomies
the questions make it really easy to pick and choose which personality type you want to get once you understand how it judges you
>>
>>38538574
I'll just say this, when I used to talk to Kissy she was nothing but nice to me. I don't believe for a second that she's trying to doxx anyone, nor is she pretending to be a doxxer. Nice to see you drop back in too, cow.
>>38538757
ENTP/J
>>
>>38538893
How much personal information have you shared privately? Are you afraid of it being posted?
>>
>>38538757
Intp, I don't hold much to these things though
>>
>>38538925
That and it seems to be very broad-strokes to me, like you can 'analyze' anyone according to a few archetypes and still make it seem vaguely correct.

>>38538942
Not too much, I think. First name, maybe two, three pictures. I don't think I've ever been an ass or said anything particularly shitty about anyone here.
One anon has a lewd audio recording of me, but she's not from another board entirely.
>>
>>38538893
INFJ suits you. There's definitely plenty of intuition and intellect to you. I can also tell you find peace in order while still having passion.

>>38538898
You're not an INTJ. You're too smug and and goofy.
>>
Quit being so critical. It's just for fun.
>>
>>38538992
the myers-briggs types seem pretty specific, but, yeah, you can identify with a few qualities of all of them
people have different moods, of course, which very few of these tests seem to provide room for
>>
>>38539025
No it isn't, peoples private information is at stake here!
>>
Austria, how big was the biggest shit you've taken? How much did it hurt?
>>
File: 1498423878225.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1498423878225.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>>38535142
This hits too close to home, I never asked for these feels. I just want my sister back, we'll never be like when we were teenagers again, living in the same place and being so close.
>>
>>38539008
>I can tell you find peace in order
I sort my Elsanna pictures by drawfag, so I guess I do. Or maybe it's the good ol' 'tism.

>>38539075
Girls don't poop. Silly of you to ask!

Also today on Austria's exciting retard tales
>parents gone for the weekend
>aw yiss, naked time
>come out of the shower, hair toweled, humming
>go downstairs for some coffee
>suddenly giggling
>"What are you doing?"
>oh fuck
Long story short I forgot that even though my parents are gone, my sister is still very much here. I should sleep more.
>>
>>38539504
make sure your sister aint getting into any trouble
>>
>>38539561
I'm not too worried, she's not the kind of person to get in trouble.
>>
File: 028.png (274KB, 763x773px) Image search: [Google]
028.png
274KB, 763x773px
>>38539504
Clearly there's nothing wrong with being seen naked by your younger sister

Unrelated, I'm not sure how to say it in a cool and teasingly reserved way, but M and I noodled last night. Was super anxious at first but it ended up feeling really natural and I had to make an effort to stay quiet.
I tried to convince her to stay for the day but she wanted to be at home so I'm back to shitposting alone. I guess my life isn't ever going to change
>>
>>38540216
>there's nothing wrong with being seen naked by your sister
To be honest I'm less embarrassed about the nudity than being caught humming For The First Time In Forever.

>I guess my life isn't ever going to change
>she said, after just having had her first lesbian experience
That's a change, Ella, and a pretty good one.
Did you noodle together, or each other?
>>
>>38540289
There's nothing wrong with humming a song either, no matter what it is. Come on now.

>That's a change
Is it
I don't really feel any different
Each other I guess, she rubbed me out then I helped her. I managed to not spaghetti out of her spaghetti
>>
>>38540376
I know, but I'm sure my imouto will tell my older sister and then they'll both make fun of me for being gay.
Sisters sure are a blessing.

>I don't really feel any different
Well, you should. You're gay now. Gaaaaaaaaay.
Sounds like a fun night. Was it a very different feeling for you? I can't quite put it into words but I feel strangely different if it's my sister noodling me. Not necessarily better than doing it myself, it's just a whole other feeling.
>>
>>38540419
Surely you want your older sister to make fun of you and tease you
I thought that's why you made it so easy for her

I was already really gay, shut up
It was different, more connected and sensual. It's someone else doing it, which means you're not in control and everything you feel is somewhat unexpected. When I'm doing it on my own I decide what happens next and have some focus on what I'm doing with my hands, while with M I had to rely on her to make the decisions and couldn't feel what she felt, which I guess allowed me to fully focus on what's going on down there and made everything a lot more sensitive. And obviously there's the emotional part where she's someone who understands my turn ons and I don't need to tell her what to do, just moan a little to say yes and edge away to say no. At least that worked for us.

I definitely prefer it with her now but yeah it doesn't necessarily feel better, you're just a lot more focused on the feeling itself since you don't have to fuss with your hands and can just rely on someone else. I guess the only way to easily describe it is just that it's someone else doing it, same with how you can't really easily explain why kissing feels good. It's kissing.
>>
>>38540684
>I thought that's why you made it so easy for her
Aren't you a funny dyke today, Ella. But yeah I do enjoy the teasing, but it should be sexual.
>connected and sensual
Yeah thats a good way to put it, I definitely know what you mean. Either way I'm glad it's working out and progressing nicely.
>>
>>38480494
Why is board full of people who are drains on society telling me what to do with my family?
>>
File: 1492290098351.png (495KB, 1240x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492290098351.png
495KB, 1240x1600px
>>38541314
>it should be sexual
It's fun either way.
Yeah, it's going nice. I'm comfortable with it.

Also is it normal to be angry over someone else using 2Bx9S images? None of them appreciate A2 as the superior lonely waifu.
>>
>>38542272
That's definitely normal. I get irrationally upset when people other than me post Elsa. Because they can't love or appreciate her like I do. Obviously.
>>
You can't save them by not voting. I'll post it on b to pick a winner if I have to.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13502359
>>
Polite bump.
Someone to hug their family, my family's all in different countries right now. Well, my imouto isn't but she's not home either.
>>
File: atfwiJm.jpg (812KB, 1091x1200px) Image search: [Google]
atfwiJm.jpg
812KB, 1091x1200px
>>38543513
I'd hug my oldest imouto but she's out and the youngest makes a fuss when I hug her. Can't hug my brother because he's out too
It's pretty lonely here
>>
>>38543906
Hug her anyway. And your stories aren't boring, so feel free to tell them.
>>
File: IMG-20170722-WA0001.jpg (250KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170722-WA0001.jpg
250KB, 1600x900px
>>38543906
>It's pretty lonely here
Same. And it's too hot to do much, my doggo doesn't even want to take a walk.
I sent e-hugs to my dad though and he sent me a picture from Asolo.
>>
File: 1500178066131.jpg (665KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1500178066131.jpg
665KB, 1240x1754px
>>38543946
I don't want to make her upset
I really don't have any interesting stories to tell, or at least I can't think of any right now.
>>38544171
I understand your woofer's reluctance, staying inside is always comfier.
And that guy on the far left has a weird ear
>>
>>38544171
Please give me your imouto. I promise I'll take good care of her. I can take any amount of bitching you can give me.
>>
>>38544560
Sorry anon, my imouto isn't for giving away.
>>
>>38544629
What if I sneak into your house and politely ask her to elope with me?
>>
>>38544706
Well in that case you'd trigger the alarm and the last thing you'd see before getting tazed/shot was my dad running at you without pants
>>
>>38544734
Daddy's not home right now.
>>
>>38544755
Yeah, well, neither is my imouto.
>>
>>38544629
Can I replace your imouto instead? I'll be really good and helpful.
>>
>>38544841
She'll be back before him.
What would you do if she accepted?
What if your older sister asked you to elope?

>>38544876
I'm not even sure what you mean but you're so cute.
>>
>>38544876
>good and helpful
G-good and helpful at what?

>>38544907
What would I do if my imouto decided to run off with a stranger in the middle of the night?
Be pretty scared for her, obviously.
>what if your older sister asked you to elope?
Why and where would we go? We got a pretty nice life here overall. The romantic running away thing is only fun if you have someplace to run to.
>>
>>38544907
I meant I'd become her new imouto so I could give her soppy wet shower hugs all day
>>38544953
I'd be really attentive to all your needs if you wanted and could even replace one of your Polish slave maids, but you'll have to promise to let me nap with you once a week.
But first you need to pack me in a suitcase so you can smuggle me away
>>
>>38545154
Ella, you're so cute.
Here's the next thread >>38545190
>>
>>38545154
>soppy wet shower hugs
Wew. Well, wouldn't be sexual if you were my imouto of course.
>all your needs
Don't make promises you don't intend to keep, Ella.
Also you could nap with me whenever, although I don't really take naps. But if you ever sleep from, say 3am to 10am, that works for cuddling time.
My mom got one of those big old-timey dress suitcases, you'd fit in there easily.
>>
>>38545205
Y-you too
>>38545356
Sexual? When did I ever mention that
>promises you don't intend to keep
I'd even care for you while you were puking on the bathroom floor. You can train me to do more, I'm adaptive.
>My mom got one of those big old-timey dress suitcases
Is it really really big? I might not be able to take any clothes.
>>
>>38545356
AUSTRIA
CAN YOU QUEEF?
>>
>>38545616
>I'd even care for you while you were puking on the bathroom floor
That's honestly really frickin nice of you Ella. Appreciate it.
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.