[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your reasons for living?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1496756757052.jpg (180KB, 532x783px)
1496756757052.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
What are your reasons for living?
>>
>>38480402
If I die then I'll truly never see her again
>>
>>38480402
If I kill myself today, and then everything falls into place overnight, what a jackass I would be for missing it by one day.
>>
>>38480526
>and then everything falls into place overnight
that will never happen. i can see the future
>>
>>38480402
I still have things I want to do. Once they're done, that's it I guess.
>>
File: 113123491.jpg (82KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
113123491.jpg
82KB, 630x420px
>>38480402
>WANTING TO DIE IS YOUR REASON TO LIVE
>NEW LIFE BORN FROM THE OPPRESSED
>>
I have an irrational fear of death that's probably been selected for.
>>
>>38480549
Yeah. It will. It has to. I just don't know when.
>>
>>38480402
the 100th birthday party of my country
still having a little bit of hope
getting my wizard status
>>
None whatsoever, OP. I just do.
>>
>>38480402
because killing yourself is pathetic. man up and live out your shitty life like the rest of us
>>
>>38481495
I just imagine a prisoner hurling insults at someone that wants freedom
>>
Permanent decisions are spooky plus videogames are pretty fun
>>
I don't think I have any. I guess hope would be a cliche but accurate answer
>>
family would be sad
there's been other suicide attempts in the family
been waiting too long to play cuphead and M v C I
sometimes i have a good time
unfinished music projects
but mostly just for other peoples sake
>>
>>38480402
Living is the default, if you just do what your brain tells you, you'll keep living. Doesn't take any effort.
>>
>>38481495
>like the rest of us
we all have the option to get off this shitty ride
>>
>>38480402
Been depressed and boarderline suicidal half of my life... I don't think I'd ever do it though because in recent years 2 good friends have killed themselves and I've seen the impact it has on everyone.
Not only that, but I love my family so fucking much... they're the most kind and caring people ever, they've stood by me through EVERYTHING.
I could never put my family through killing myself no matter how much I hate being alive.
I kind of also want to live forever too... I have FOMO (fear of missing out), I barely ever sleep because I always feel like I'm gonna miss out on something interesting or important, and for that reason I want to live forever because I don't want to miss something awesome that MIGHT happen if I died.
>>
File: 1500483292363.jpg (70KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500483292363.jpg
70KB, 650x400px
>>38480402
In the hopes that i will get a job and move out of my dads place.
I just got out of an interview, i think i messed up quite a bit.
If i cant do this then ill just kill myself.
>>
>>38480402
Somebody out there ultimately needs me. I'll work hard until I find that person.
And the same goes the other way maybe. Maybe I need that one person. Until then, I'll better myself in every way just for them and for anyone who needs me.
>>
I'm enjoying life because I Have no girls taking my money, no exes throwing their mental issues my way and all the free time to do what I want
>>
>>38480402
my wife who supports me emotionally and financially.
>>
>>38484490
How do I get a wife like that?
>>
>>38484518
I have no answer because none of it makes sense
>met her at a very traditional Church of Christ
>she's 18 years old at the time at a height of 5'4 and very dark hair pixie cut hair
>couldn't be more than a hundred pounds, size zero jeans but needs a medium/large top because of her DD chest
>comes off as cold and aloof to most around her, scares most guys of the group.
>I'm a overweight blob that is basically a tall Bobby Hill in looks
>she is going to college to get a degree in Biomechanical Engineering
>I have no goals outside working at a glass plant at that time
>by weird outcomes we get stuck alone together at a Target store for awhile
>have no context to start a conversation so I ask if it's true she is wanting to date a certain guy of the church group
>"Why? You interested?"
>autisticly spout out "Why wouldn't I be?"
>freeze in horror at the thought of how retarded that came out
>she laughs "Oh? and why should I date you?"
>again without thinking say "I just want to be able to say I was with someone like you "
>feel my soul dying at how retarded I'm acting
>"Like me?"
>"Like you."
>getting physically lite headed from the embarrassment
>"Ok where are we going then?"
>"what?"
>"On the date. What are we doing?"

a year and six months later I ask her hand in marriage and then a year, two months, and three days later we got married. Two years after that we had to move for her job, I was unemployed a bit but when getting a job offer she ask me to stay home and keep playing househusband because she got spoiled of me taking care of everything while she just had to worry about work. It's been like this now for almost a decade and I'm always speechless at how this all came together.
>>
Honestly, I just want to see what the hell else happens.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.