[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Champ, all you need to do is show up and ask for the manager.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 10

File: handshakedadtakesyoutoapply.png (2MB, 716x649px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadtakesyoutoapply.png
2MB, 716x649px
"Champ, all you need to do is show up and ask for the manager. No, wait. There he is. Remember what I told you, Champ: Stand up straight, look him in the eye, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you're the right person for the job. Can't get any simpler than that."
>>
>>38480344
I think I should wait until he finishes his cup of coffee.
>>
File: 1499104403060.jpg (56KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499104403060.jpg
56KB, 300x250px
>>38480406
*watches with curiosity as your dad drops you off and gives you last minute interview advice*
>>
File: boomers.jpg (187KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
boomers.jpg
187KB, 900x900px
>>38480344
Dad, I've been doing research on this internet website called 4chan. It says here that your generation ruined literally fucking everything, so I'm just going to sit in your house forever and play video games as a mild display of apathy and revenge. Is that cool dad?
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38480525
"Champ, only quitters make excuses and blame their problems on others -- and I didn't raise a quitter. Now you march in there, speak with the manager, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you want the job. It's as simple as that, Champ."
>>
File: Whydon'tyou....jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
Whydon'tyou....jpg
22KB, 612x408px
"Champ, Don't listen to those people on the internet, they're quitters-- and I didn't raise a quitter."
>>
>>38480344
I applied to a job in person today. No opportunity to speak with the manager directly, only option was to drop off a CV and covering letter.
>>
File: GoodLuck.png (184KB, 658x415px) Image search: [Google]
GoodLuck.png
184KB, 658x415px
Hey Champ,
Better work on those handshakes, after you land this job your mother and I are going to be giving the car to your sister, Stacey.
>>
File: handshakedaddealwithitreversed.png (195KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedaddealwithitreversed.png
195KB, 351x500px
>>38480919
You can't get a firm handshake out of dropping off your CV and cover letter, Champ. At any rate, we'll try elsewhere. Remember to speak with the manager, look him in the eye, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you want the job. What've you got to lose?
>>
File: 1500032480286.jpg (8KB, 462x434px) Image search: [Google]
1500032480286.jpg
8KB, 462x434px
I had an interview just today and the guy who interviewed me joked in the end about how my handshake wasn't firm enough.

Fuck i hate normies and their dumb memes.
>>
File: handshakedadcarkeys.png (815KB, 658x415px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadcarkeys.png
815KB, 658x415px
>>38481055
Maybe he's right, Champ. Anyway, we can always try somewhere else. Remember to show up, speak with the manager, look him in the eye, and shake his hand as firmly as you can. FIRMLY, Champ.
>>
File: handshakestrong.png (605KB, 490x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakestrong.png
605KB, 490x408px
REMOVE UNEMPLOYMENT AND LAZINESS FROM PREMISES
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.