[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know why im still trying to make things better.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1500371497077.jpg (221KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500371497077.jpg
221KB, 1600x1200px
I don't know why im still trying to make things better.
>>
>>38479403
Because you are winner, anon. I wish you all the best
>>
>>38479485
>>38479403
Don't see that kind of positivity here very often. Yeah fuck em' up boi
>>
>>38479403
I don't even have motivation to make things better. I was given such a shitty hand from the genetic lottery that any changes I made wouldn't make a single difference to my situation in general.
>>
>>38479555
Look anon, what you need to do is not to despair. I know you don't think anything can change but it can. Change your mentality first. Want a better body, start working out. Face not pretty, hell if it's really bad there is plastic surgery. Most important thing, never give up. Internalize all that anger towards your current situation get angry and grab the life by the balls. Get out of your comfort zone. Stop giving a shit about someone's stupid opinion. Will it be hard? Fuck yes! But that's the beauty.... Shout is that all you r fucking got and move forward. You are your biggest enemy. Light that fire inside you and burn like a fucking star. You got this bro
>>
>>38479715
op here

I tried doing things and even set goals for the first time in my life and achieved all of them. Problem is that it didn't change shit. I tought my life will somehow get better and things will be different. I even managed to turn few of my childhood dreams into reality only to find out it's not that great in reality. I guess it's becasue im old and bitter. Im very close to becoming a wizard. I can't find anything that would bring me even tiny bit of enjoyment and it that wasn't enough everything constantly gets worse.
>>
>>38479715
Thanks anon. I appreciate the motivation. I really am fucking ugly though. There's no way around it. I would need thousands of dollars in plastic surgeries to fix my issues. I'm a poorfag too, so it's kind of impossible. Even if I did have the money I don't know if I would do it. I would be concerned with the surgeries fucking me up even more and requiring additional surgeries for repair. Anyways, I probably sound like I'm making excuses for being a loser. I don't want pity, I just want to die. Better yet, I just want to cease to exist.
>>
>>38479987
How old are you now? What did you achieve? Sometimes we wish something only to find out it's not that great. And hey, I mentioned surgery as an example that not all is lost. But man look, even ugly people find someone it's not impossible. My friend lost legs in accident when he was 16. Bound to wheelchair he was close to ending it all. I was his support through dark times. He started learning to play guitar, playing wheelchair basketball, even working out... He has a wife now. He is just great person and really brave. I would really like that you try to play with cards given no matter the odds. People pick up negative vibrations from others, they are attracted to someone full of life. Especially if you can overcome fucked up situations.
>>
you got this champ, don't let in, i belieeeeeeeeeeeeeve in you
>>
>>38480197
>How old are you now?

>What did you achieve?
nothing remotely significant
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.